Carrie Fischer: "I had Sex with Fans"

Yes she was a self confessed slut

metro.co.uk/2010/12/14/carrie-fisher-i-had-sex-with-princess-leia-fans-612025/

>Carrie Fisher has admitted that she slept with a number of ‘nerds’ who were obsessed with her Star Wars character Princess Leia.

>‘I certainly have, along the way, slept with a nerd. But I don’t think I ever got anything out of it except the sex. It was probably good. Nerds will surprise you. They’re way more enthusiastic. More bang with your buck,’ she told the New York Daily News.

haha imagine if daisy was like that too haha

>tfw you'll never sleep with Carrie Fischer because you know every imperial officer in the movies by name

>woman enjoys having sex
fucking slut

>SJW's actors
>sexually free

thats hot

what the fuck, why did no one tell me this actually happens

So...someone fucked her brains out hard enough?
>judging by her twitter feed for the last few years

No, that was cocaine.

> In a previous interview with Vanity Fair magazine, Carrie revealed that she got the role in Star Wars, which propelled her to fame at the age of 19, after she ‘slept with some nerd’.

Wonder who she slept with to get the role? George?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY COULDN'T THAT HAVE BEEN ME?!?!?!?!?!? LIFE ISN'T FAIR

I have sex with my fans too. What's the problem?

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

who are you?

>George?

Fuck off, Lucas is pure

I wish i could bang Daisy and call her a Mary Sue right in front of her tiny tits.

Bryan Singer posts on Sup Forums?

You think she kept the Slave girl outfit around for these ocassions?

lolded, not sure why any1 would want that Naboo niggers pussy though, look at her ugly nose.

Jerking off with your fan's electrical cord isn't the same thing, you jackass!

>In a previous interview with Vanity Fair magazine, Carrie revealed that she got the role in Star Wars, which propelled her to fame at the age of 19, after she ‘slept with some nerd’.

George Lucas tore her up.

>Fischer fucks Lucas to get a role in Star Wars
>Lucas pays it forward by dicking her so good she fucks any nerd that knows a bit of Star Wars trivia

APOLOGIZE

Say It