Action Comics Storytime

user here reporting in

>Eradicator
>Cyborg Superman
>Zod
Why do half of these dudes dress like Superman if they hate him so much?

Zod isnt in the cover. plus Homolust

Torn whether to pick up the variant or the main cover.

Both are sexy af.

Thanks user.

No Superman! You don't want Mercy from Mongul! That's how you got into that mess in For the Man Who Has Everything!

Oh fuck.

>oodwynd lives
What does that graffiti say?

Based hank

Wouldn't the Eradicator hate Henshaw for blowing him up like a nuke that one time

Got to love the fact that he changes his costume everytime Superman does.

Not sure with the whole time line change thing, we dont know what happened and didnt happen. Used to be Henshaw just arrived back in earth from the Lois and Clark Run.

Still no Scans for the other comics. God I love Cyborg Superman.

OK cover.

Why is Mongul such a chump

kek that blanque on the last page

Didn't they kill Eradicator during the events that Cyborg Superman and Mongul teamed up?

>Mongol's face in the top panel
>I just got outplayed

Probably Bloodwynd, this is Jurgens after all

Mongul a bitch.

bloodwynd lives?

When was he not a chump. I still wont forgive Mongul II for killing Bzzd.
Detective Comics You guys watching the WW movie? Chris Pine is pretty good at Trevor

>you can't put a force field around us
WHY DON'T YOU JUST PUT THE WHOLE APARTMENT IN A BOTTLE, SUPERMAN?

I'll watch it, but I don't know if I'll enjoy it. Chris Pine is clearly the highlight.

But before the timeline was changed Eradicator showed up in the Superman run recently and got defeated apparently that still happened even after the merge.

In the original Death of Superman storyline Eradicator was killed when he got blasted by some kind of Kryptonite energy weapon, but as he died he converted the Kryptonite into something that restored Superman to full power.

Eradicator has done a lot of good/evil switching in his time. And with all the timeline fuckery it's not even clear if this is the same Eradicator as the original.

Oh fuck.

He was even in The Outsiders for a good bit in a very good run too.

I suppose someone has to care about him I guess. He was in the Doomsday story too so I guess he fits in there with the rest.

this page is fucking retarded

I mean this Superman has so much to lose so he's being super careful

This is probably slightly better than the regular cover.

Bad idea. Not even this group stand a chance against the power of Harleywank.

Why reference Bloodwynd? Who even cares about him?

i hope that they kick Waller's ass.

Everyone cares about him

Doing Hal Jordan and the GLC now.

No! New Super-man!

Waid is leaking.

>expose jon to different cultures
Did waid write this

SUPERMAN SAID "DAMN"!

But Why? pre-FP he only wanted the sweet relief of death, right?

I really hope they don't move to the city. I like the country setting, it helps make Superman unique.

It's done.

Why is this page spoilered?

It's more the fact that Lois is acting like she's picking a fucking vacation destination and isn't thinking about her or her son's safety. Fucking out of character.

Didn't the solicits for Superman just say they're going on a holiday? I don't remember any mention of them moving to the city. Lois and Clark could easily decide against it at the end of this Action arc for whatever reason.

I'll guess that they'll target Jon and they'll decide that the city it too close to the action for him to grow up in. Especially since he doesn't have full control of his power yet.

Hamilton is a fake user. Its over they are moving to metropolis

>Mongul kissing Cyborg Superman's hand

I don't even know what to say about this page. I expect to see this in both "one page threads" and "out of context threads".

I wouldn't be surprised if they keep the farmhouse and use it occasionally.

It's not fake the residents are just being controlled.

Even more Superbro is in there since he said that a lot.

The first solicit for Black Dawn explicably mentioned Clark and Lois were moving to the city, this issue of AC seems to indicate the plan was to always move back because of the commute difficulties rather than the town trying to kill them, which means Black Dawn occurs after this in continuity, presumbly the vacation does too

Uh because the other Cyborg Superman was Kara's dad and Henshaw from the Lois and Clark run was implied he wasnt Cyborg Superman.

Interesting callback.

Thanks, OP.

That was pretty much his highest point before the Sinestro Corps, and parts of this story have just been "Hey remember the 90s?" in some ways.

>got rekt by Smugnestro TWO times
>knelled and kissed hand of Cyborg Superman TWO times
>got rekt by Superman countles times
Why is Mongul such a pathetic bitch?

Because he was created to be as important and recurring as Darkseid without being as powerful or popular, meaning plenty of appearances, but less room to actually fuck people up.

Another graffiti says White Rabbit.
It's just Jurgens (or maybe Zircher) having fun by referencing DaRoS-era Action Comics.

yeah, I'm not sure either this doesn't make a ton of sense unless The War of Light has been retconned.

is metallo luthor? how?

>It'll give us the chance to expose Jon to some different ideas and cultures
WAAAAAIIIIIIIID!!!!

I like this page because it implies hiding in the moon is something kids regularly do

And we've gotten them to listen to wrong people. Fuck.

Incoming black friends who don't like the Popo.

is there a new issue of black dawn this week?

Superman and Action Comics alternate weeks.

I always forget, thanks

Yea that'll happen a lot from his penthouse apartment.

He'll get more exposure to the other cultures hanging with Damien. And think they all need to be punched.

what a BITCH

Lois acting awfully cucked for a military brat.

If you read comics, you'd know it was a classic page from Return of Superman

RIP
We hardly knew ye.

Oh cool. I honestly thought they're dead

She's still a woman.
user, I...

Oh. Never mind

this page is so FUCKING BORING

WAID!

Superman does have an awful lot of villains who are just visual copies of him. Henshaw, Eradicator, Zod, Bizarro, Superboy-Prime...

>tfw only two of the villains on this rendition of the Superman Revenge Squad have nothing to do with Krypton: Blanque and Mongul

What gives?

>visual copy
>zod

Hm?