Detective Comics #956 Storytime

League of Shadows Finale!

My condolences to Judge user...

Unexpectedly hyped for this.

ras kills siva

Hyped to see how King writes Joker and if he'll shave off Riddler's fucking sideburns.

good

I've been going through O'neil's The Question for the last few weeks, and am beginning to understand the pain.

Press S to pay respects

Won cigam ew.

SRELIOPS rof skeew owt ni nruter!

Action Comics: Support your local comic shop.

God i hate cass.

Sentences don't also go backwards in magic talk.

Kate's such a dyke

I don't like any of Tynion's versions of these characters. Including Sup Forums's darling Clayface.

scimoc erom daeR

unexpected unf

So we don't know what was altered from Bruce's memories by Ra's nor what Shiva was talking about?

And Ra's killed Shiva in front of everyone and no one gave a crap?

The fuck.

It doesn't. Read good comics.

Yes. It is now canon that nobody gives a crap about Shiva. It's also canon that she has a bullet wound in her butt.

At least he has proper trigger discipline

>scimoc erom daeR
This very run showed in a previous issue that only the words and not the sentences go backwards. What the fuck are you talking about?

>all these dialogue filled double spreads
disgusting

>that WW
Thanks mr skeltal

my bad, I see what you mean now

No one ever gave a gave about shiva outaide of some third world waife fag

I'm hitting F anyway

F

Kate looks so handsome in a suit
sploosh

Im glad shiva is dead she has been shit for uears longer than she was ever "good" and she was grrrl power sjw femanazi nonsense

She'll get revived in the lazarus pits. Regardless, this run is fucking horrible.

She is cancer.

that's no way to talk about O'Neil's Question

So this really means that Bruce is Cass' biological father. He only doesn't know it because his memory was wiped with magic.

It was a shit
>lol heres batman but worse in detroit

>>>/tumblr/

Im against that you fucker. If you defend a mary sue sjw character like shiva you belong on tumblr

>>>/tumblr/

No.

No user you and anyone who likes this shit character is tumblr. Im this site and we hate characters like this. Like really a girl is better than a mab at anything? Let alone fighting

God Tynion is such a hack

Im just glad clayface didnt die or turn evil again

Holy buzzwords Batman

you bring up gender politics like they are worth discussing at all, you belong on tumblr.

It's only a matter of time.

Its relevant because the idea that a girl is better than a man let alone batman at fighting is farcical and deserves ridicule for being sjw nonsense

Yeah but clayface isnt a list bat villain like riddler so hopefully? Also there are like 5 otger clayfaces if they want an evil one

All of this just seems so derivative and tired. This book sucks.

How much faith do you have that the writer can resist writing the tragic fall and relapse of the great Clayface?

Lazarus pit have you heard of it you dumb fuck.

1%. Mostly due to the other clayfaces

Is Zatanna time?

>missing memories.
>brucr knows zatanna erased his memories in part of time that was erased

Her name has always been Sandra?

I also hope no one ever bothers to use the mutism card when discussing Cass because at this point she most certainly is not mute. She can talk properly and had Clayface giving her books to read.

I still don't know what Shiva was trying to do other than blow up Gotham, what the League of Shadows was about other than being more shadowy than the League of Assassins, what Ra's keikaku is other than wanting Shiva dead, or why Shiva was even in the book since the whole thing had very little to do with her relation with Cassandra, or even what Batman role is in all of this other than trying to protect Cass and saving Gotham.

It's like... a bunch of shit as alluded throughout the run, but none of it received a resolution.

YaY, it's finally time.

Gah, out-of-character bitch Steph next time

How is that out of character? Stephanie Brown has always been a cunt.

Hm, what's Black Mask been up to lately?

You guys hate everything, especially anything Batman that isn't Grant Morrison. So fucking predictable. Get his cock out of your mouths.

was there ever a reason to why Shiva was so good?
Cass has her autism powers but what's the deal with Shiva?

No, I just hate Tynion.

Eviv Bulgroz!

Ra's with a rifle will never not look weird but cool

>adftgfd afs sefhk
what did she mean by this?

also S

at least we have All-Star today too

>Kate still has short hair
Why do you do this to me? She looks so fucking hot when she doesn't look like a raging dyke.

Oh shit I totally forgot that Zatanna was in the upcoming arc.
How the actual fuck can you not like Clayface?

People have been saying that about Lex for years now.

You mean it's time for WILD CARD BITCHES!!

Yep.

Depends on the canon. Short version? She had potential. Her sister is killed. Sandra trains with the best and Shiva was born.

Yeah.. No reason why Shiva blew this up. No purpose to Cass's flashback with her pop. Ra's mind raped Bruce cause? No follow up on Carolyn. Just a waste.

Meh, at least Clayface continues to be the best part of this team. Looking forward to seeing Zatanna.

>Batman got mind raped again

Is he the more violated hero in DC?

>Azrael in this book

Someone finally dug Jean-Paul out of the closet? I've only been half reading Detective Comics.

Seriously? That's IT?! THAT was the big fucking reveal that was supposed to please old school Shiva fans? Bringing back the motherfucking Detroit bullshit? Of ALL the things you could bring back about Shiva you bring back shit from the fucking Gabrych run? This is some fucking bullshit of the highest caliber.

"No, my invincible clay monster. Don't effortlessly defeat this woman who poses zero threat to you but a tremendous threat to us. Instead, cart the wounded to safety."

Batman is a Tactical Genius™

If Tim Sale wasn't doing the variants I would have dropped batman when IASuicide ended with a second wet fart from King.

He seems to forget that Bruce Wayne isn't Wolverine, he's Batman. Assuming Sale continues with the variants I guess I'll get to see if this asshole can prove he's worth the cock sucking he gets around here.

I feel like Ras is going to be a major player in Dark Days of Reigning Forges of Terror or whatever the event is called. He's been showing up far too often lately.

The Tim Sale variants have been pretty crap except for a few. Get better taste.

>Bruce Wayne isn't Wolverine,
Bruce Wayne > Scott Summers.

I don't give a fuck about your shitty taste faggot. They lose Timmy, I have no reason to buy the refuse King has been writing.

You're so fucking retarded that you're buying a comic book you hate because of a variant. Furthermore, you're a tasteless bitch that's only buying them on name recognition alone and not quality.

Bruce being better than Scott doesn't really have anything to do with King giving bruce wayne a healing factor.

Look at your reaction to me spending money on something I want and tell me again who's retarded.

Also I never said I hated King's batman. Just that I found it to employ wet farts instead of satisfying endings.

I honestly wasn't feeling this arc outside of the quiet moments with Cass and the ballerina. I gotta say this issue really tied everything up well.

Neat variant

What you said, user! :)

cass is a cunt.

>I still don't know what Shiva was trying to do other than blow up Gotham

Literally said that Ras has money & plans tied up into Gotham, did you actually not pay attention?

> what the League of Shadows was about other than being more shadowy than the League of Assassins

They were Ras' best like he said an issue or two ago

>gue of Shadows was about other than being more shadowy than the League of Assassins, what Ra's keikaku is other than wanting Shiva dead, or why Shiva was even in the book since the whole thing had very little to do with her relation with Cassandra

You really didn't read any of this did you

YES! I'm worried because the next issue has three writers, which to me signals either "we didn't have time" or "editorial didn't like the first and second drafts."

Damifag! How's it hanging? Oh, wait, they haven't dropped yet.

Only gay people and trannys like Cass.