KELLY DOES IT AGAIN!

KELLY DOES IT AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

indy100.com/article/melania-trump-donald-inauguration-45th-president-united-states-viral-gif-7542816
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/trump-style-dictator-autocrats-design-214877
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OTP

So what's the topic he's referring to?
Has Melania said she doesn't get to see her husband enough recently?

He's saying he wants to fuck Melania

Well, she's living in New York on the taxpayer's dime while Trump's in DC.

That's a disturbingly accurate drawing of Melania for being so simplistic. I thought it looked like her before I even realised it was about Trump.

He's in Washington. She's in New York. You figure it out.

>Kelly cucks the President
I can't stop giggling at that idea. Also
>crying Liberty giving the thumbs-up

Melanie x Liberty OTP

In all honesty, Melania, be must be feeling nervous. She probably married him to be a trophy wife of a really rich man and now she's first lady and has to work really hard

Man, Lady Liberty is one dirty girl when she wants to be.

>and has to work really hard

Yeah she's sure burning that midnight oil.

What's she's actually nervous about is Trump getting fucked over and costing her the money she's expecting from the inevitable divorce, putting her and the kid in jeopardy.

that too, but shes a trophy wife she has to show people shes doing good. The fact that trump is trying to show hes gonna fix what Obama did means shes gonna have to try one-up michelle, which is gonna end up being a lot of work

Last weekend Melania Trump's official Twitter liked a tweet

"Seems the only #Wall @realDonaldTrump's built is the one between him and @FLOTUS #Melania #trump".

It is the second Tweet the account ever liked. Who knows who runs her Twitter account, but it just stokes the flames of internet memes and I love it.

indy100.com/article/melania-trump-donald-inauguration-45th-president-united-states-viral-gif-7542816

Or the inheritance when he dies. Dude will be 71 soon and I don't know, I think he has early dementia or Alzheimer by how easily distracted he is. He will literally forget things he said 5 minutes ago.

lol you're an idiot

She's the hottest first lady ever, she's done the job better than anybody.

god all the candidates this time around were fucking ancient

I love that Kelly is so delusional that he thinks that cucking the president is a patriotic act.

All the baby boomers crawled out the woodwork realizing this was the last time they were going to be relevant.

>He will literally forget things he said 5 minutes ago.
That's not a disease, that's just being a politician.

Nothing is more patriotic, more American, than adultery.

>not wanting to sexually satisfy the president wife like that he has more time to make your country great again because he doesn't need to deal with his wife lust.
Fucking commie.

it's a joke you dink

>there's still people on here who can't grasp Kelly

Genuinely sad.

If we were on reddit, i'd give you an upvote brother.

(you) are the upvote of Sup Forums.

It's probably just a trump supporter so he only have 3 brain cells anyway

The guy who makes the Easter eggs for that yearly event at the WH needed to send a tweet to not forget to place their order before the deadline for the yearly event. Shit like that is her job and her Russian ass couldn't even get that right

I know it's satire dumbass. You can talk about the fictional character that is supposed to write the comic, like his Daddy issues.
You really don't have to try so hard to fit in.

A legitimate braindead drone

He's just doing his duty to his country

There are 3 equally likely possibilities for why he seems so flaky

1. He's being deliberately evasive. If he never make a firm commitment, or finished a coherent sentence it's easy for him to squirm out of what he says later.

2. Lack of sleep. Dude is firing off angry tweets at 3am there's no way he's getting enough sleep and that can fuck you up worse than being drunk in some situations

3. Dementia. 71 is pretty young for it but it's possible.

It seems to be the opposite. I read a piece about her where she extols the benefits of never sharing a bed with your husband and she and Trump apparently have separate beds or even bedrooms. Now she doesn't want to live in the same house as him.

She married him for his money too but now instead of him dying or then divorcing leaving her with the cash she was after she and the family are at risk and hated by a bunch of people. She might not have been that far away from a plum situation now things could go south. Supposedly she's not happy and never leaves the house.

Sucks he ran on not being one

PICS OF LADY LIBERTY LIBERATING MELANIES STRESS FUCKING WHEN?

It happened with Sicko Sluts, I have faith it will happen again.

Drawfags pls.

The separate bedroom thing is pretty common among the upper classes. Not having to deal with snoring teeth grinding and late night bathroom visits can definitely be considered a plus

Yeah in a loveless relationship maybe

Memory loss and confusion is a common symptom of too much stress.

she's done what, exactly?

>and never leaves the house.

Apparently she's got a whole bunch of pictures from Central Park, except they're all taken from inside a car. And then there's a whole bunch of pictures of Central Park from the penthouse. Imagine looking down on central park every day and then on the day you decide to go out you experience it from the backseat of a car that's driving you around.

That shit's just sad, man.

Wait a minute.
Oh, shit.

>implying rich people are capable of basic human affection or emotion

Also true

>That shit's just sad, man.

Dunno m8, rich bitches aren't exactly the most sympathetic type of people.

She's getting security from the tax payers dime not living off it.

Living at the White House would literally be getting housing from the tax payers dime.

Still a waste of money but it doesn't come close to what we waste on food stamps for foreign aliens and subhumans.

You can still love someone without wanting them to keep you awake at night from snoring or flopping around in the bed every single night.

Sometimes people just aren't compatible sleepers and that in itself puts a strain on the relationship if they're forced to share a bed.

It can be sure but it's a bit of a leap to assume that's the case every time. The rich people I know that have separate rooms swear by it.
Moving to another city is a bit harder justify though

She isn't Russian you fucking bigot

Are you implying all Slavs are the same? So we know you are a racist but let me guess you also have a problem with her being a woman?

Back to /pop/ with racism and mysogeny

>what we waste on food stamps for foreign aliens and subhumans.

It is either food stamps or having to occasionally read in newspapers how the inner city demographics are launching raids outside of their containment zones to capture people to eat.

the point is it costs a shit ton of extra money to get security for her to live up there. the White House is already accounted for

i sincerely doubt you know many rich people, based one the exclusiveness inherent to the definition of the wealthy alone

"poor" people like us seem to be the horrid, bitter ones lacking the most basic human empathy

This is so awkwardly written I'm not sure if it's actually bait or not.

Either way 7/10.

>slovenians
>not just southwestern russians in denial

That's a good point
I don't disagree. She should have to live in the White House or not get secret service. Just saying it isn't the biggest waste of everything we waste.

My experience is mostly middle class people who's kids have moved out and are taking advantage of the extra space. And one genuine,lives in a castle, lord

My point stands that it's usually a practical arrangement and would probably be more common if we all had the space

>this thread

And they say Sup Forumsumblr isn't an accurate description of this place.

It's not uncommon at all. I used t snore a lot before I quit drinking and my wife would sometimes get up and sleep in the spare room. I was never once offended and I don't blame her at all.

Now think of how much older and out of shape Donald is over Melania. They probably have very different sleeping patterns. Nothing wrong with taking advantage of the space if you have it.

also yknow the crazy fuckers who'd love to pull a Hinkley on her

>Everything that isn't r/The_Donald is tumblr.
>Redditor can't even spell Sup Forumsmblr.

This type of anger and butt hurt is not healthy to hold on to for 8 years user

>look mom i'm still trying to force my shitty maymay xD
>>>/tumblr/

Sup Forums isnt confirming to me!! But I need my safe space!!

What's the matter racist bigot can't handle a woman having any agency and not living under her husbands thumb? Does it bother you even more that she is an immigrant and not white? Go back to /pop/

Nice same fagging

>he doesn't know how to check for samefag
Get a load of this newfag.

>s-stop making fun of trump
>p-please you're really hurting my feelings

>slavs
>not whites

Kek, your b8 needs some work, my apprentice.

Why the fuck would you not want to live in the white house?

Still smells like Obama

>haunted as fuck
>eye cancer aesthetics
>in washington dc

Honestly it is a damn shame that Brits didn't manage to burn it down completely back in 1812.

Don't provoke them. They'll just shut down and start wining incessantly. They are especially sensitive now that their president seems to be overtly trying to get impeached by firing the FBI director while he is investigating Trump's campaign.

Oh, too late.

Sup Forums is for discussion of comics and cartoons. sweetie. You can take your 2 minute hate circle jerk back to red.dit where it belongs, m'kay?

I remember old WW11. One doesn't simply forget mecha nukes suplexing one another.

>haunted as fuck

only retards believe in ghosts

>eye cancer aesthetics

if you have no taste

>in washington dc

there is literally nothing wrong with living in dc

This is bait, right?
You surely can't be this delusional

>there is literally nothing wrong with living in dc

el o el

>there is literally nothing wrong with living in dc

Sorry user, if you want a safe space you could always go back to /r/the_donald.

Let me guess, you're rather live in a disease-ridden shithole city or in the middle of nowhere?

>downgrade

Rich people, despite stereotypes, have healthier relationships on average than middle and lower class who suffer from high divorce rates

i had seperate room sleeping parents in a for-the-kids-marriage, recently divorced

we weren't rich i'll tell you

if high divorce rates is your metric, of course someone married to a rich person isn't gonna drop their meal ticket.

>implying anything about that post id delusional
Right back at ya, bub. Trumpfags are super butthurt all the time and Trump just canned the FBI director who was heading the investigation involved with connections Trump's campaign may have had with Russia. At best Trump is a naive idiot who didn't see this as a conflict of interests.

K. KEEP ME POSTED

>eye cancer aesthetics

Have you SEEN Trump's taste in decor? The Trump-tower penthouse she's living in is the most nauseating living quarters this side of the Russian revolution.

This is a good point. Trump's interior decoration tastes would make the barons of the gilded age cringe.

Or third world dictators.
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/trump-style-dictator-autocrats-design-214877

The Ukranian one actually looks pretty damn good. Probably because it's dark wood rather than marble and gold. Definitely a step up from Trump tower's interior design.

Every picture I've ever seen of Trump's places has had WAY too much fucking gold. Every goddamn surface has gold, every piece of furniture has gold trim. There's so much of it everywhere you look that when you leave the place your eyes probably have a similar reaction as when you've been outside in the sun for hours and finally go inside.

He said he doesn't want to live in D.C user

Overusing gold in decoration is pretty much the easiest way to tell when someone is overcompensating for something.

>Kelly was found later this afternoon with two bullet wounds to the back of his head
>police suspect suicide

They already said they wouldn't want to live in DC, user.

DC mind.

They put the capital in a disease ridden swamp in the middle of nowhere because they didn't want people living there year round.

And to top it off they filled it with blacks

My wife and I sleep in seperate rooms, and we get along great. I just can't share a bed.

Though I can share my wife.

Everytime I feel sorry for her I remember who she is fucking for money. Then I don't feel sorry anymore...