Give me your honest thoughts about Godzilla movies. What do you think about them?

Give me your honest thoughts about Godzilla movies. What do you think about them?

delicious trash

I think he should be more man sized. Maybe a man and a half.

fucking radical, Godzilla is cool as shit and people who disagree are wrong.

Some of them are great. All of them are enjoyable.

They're not for everyone, though and the fandom is just as terrible as any other.

There are a few genuinely good films (Gojira and Shin Godzilla) surrounded by lots of garbage (SpaceGodzilla and Megalon) and mediocrity (Godzilla 2014 and Return of Godzilla)

Big fan wish more humans got killed during his fights tho

Godzilla vs King Ghidorrah is awesome desu.

Tanaka was really against it, I've heard. Showing dead people on screen, to be precise.

For all its problems Godzilla 2014 was my favourite approach to the monster. He's a "good guy" fighting evil monsters, he's not going to purposefully stamp on something just to trash it but he's still a force of nature and you better get out of his way. Chaotic good i guess it would be called. In all the other films he's either a full on monster or a full on good guy

I was talking about the film itself. And hasn't Godzilla already had that attitude multiple times now?

the original and 2014 are literally the only watchable versions
>inb4 shin redditors

The human parts are always boring.

how is shin not watchable? you are one of those anti japanese anything or something?

Would be better if it were about giant cute girls instead

They're amazing hands down. Imagine a world without video games, yet you want to see giant mutant monsters fight.

>2014
>watchable

>Chin guzilla bad! Amerikee guzilla beat ugly commie monsta like in reslin!

>heedfgeetad
>he du da ding bad no likey me grenteckt he dum fiv

Only the first one and the last one is good

>implying