Whatever happened to Jessi?

Whatever happened to Jessi?
Is she kill or did Mike dump her ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T7rRVJDW4Bk?t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=UZCMJu7_4wM
youtu.be/chzYKSpl5fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she got death and rape threats. there's a forum post about it.

Who cares? It's been five years since she was in a video. Get over it, faggot.

I’d like to dump in her ass if ya know what I mean

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Do you hear that? That's the sound of Jessi's biological clock slowly ticking away. At the age of 33, she only has two short years before the risk of miscarriage, birth defects, and sterility rapidly rise.

For years Jessi kept her biological imperative stored deep down in the back of her mind.. but as all eventually women find, the sound will grow louder and louder - a horrifying cacophony of guilt and regret will fill her every thought - eventually deafening even the most unfit or unwilling of women.

Tick. Tock. Tick! Tock!

Her latest disappearance is no coincidence. The flood of nasty comments she read about her exploding weight and fading youth have grown so heavy that she can no longer find the strength to appear in front of the camera. Combined with her distress over her fleeting chance at motherhood, Jessi will most likely "find herself" in the coming months. She will stay out partying with her girlfriends later and later each night, making new "friends" and dancing with strangers to feel beautiful again. Mike will have his suspicions, but he isn't man enough to contain forays into the Milwaukee night. He'll wonder who her new friends "Tyrese" and "Jamal" are, and why Jessi texts them so late into the night. This desperate search for self-affirmation and a more virile buck (no, Mike is not the man she expected him to become) will lead to a path of self destruction and ruin. And just like that, her brief moment in the Internet's spotlight will dim and sputter - a poetic reflection of her life - and she will vanish never to be seen again.

A failed singer, a failed actress, and soon to be failed mother. Jessica Nakles. Age 33.

Tick! Tock! TICK! TOCK!!

She got creeped out by the comments of some horny basement dwellers and stopped working in front of the cameras

Damn, Jessi looks like THAT?

Who's that dude next to rich?

looks like your average wisconsin female

t. jay

Why do red heads always age so rapidly, its not fair.

no way that's the same person

She got tired of Jay calling her an ingenue.

Jesus...
No wonder Mike looks like he wants to kill himself

that's a pretty rude thing to say user

ike the spike?

Neckbeards like you harassed her just like they harass every other female who tries to be on the internet. I refuse to believe women exist outside of YouTube and Facebook

I think that's Rich's girlfriend.

She was a singer? And your masturbatory fanfiction aside, I never understood why he was with her unless it was from some source of insecurity he had. Even at his fattest he's still way out of her league and she seems remarkably stupid (which is why I think he keeps her around, to feel smart; same with Rich).

Fake news. That's Rich's sister on the right and Rich's fiance on the left

That's not Jessie, it's Rich's sister.

Is Jay draining the life force from the rest of the crew? Everyone but him aged 15 years in 5

Thank god, she was horrible in all their videos and ruined anything she appeared in. Max Landis was better, and I do not say that lightly.

Kek'd

Susan Sarandon?
Julianne Moore?

>That thing on the left.
A moment ago I felt lonely. I have to thank Rich that I know feel relieve instead.

>Richs fiance on the left
Oh god thats even worse

Rich would look pretty decent if he just lost 100 pounds and fixed the hair situation

agreed, she was a scam to get Mike more RLMbux

Reddit scared her with her creepy subreddit. They started taking pictures of her house and the usual stuff.
On the bright side, it wasn't us this time, so she probably doesn't hate us, or know about us.
We're all gonna make it, brahs.

Why would you care what some fat, ugly midwestern schlub thinks about you? Are you really that pathetic?

Rich might be an annoying faggot, but he's not the worst looking guy. He can do way better than THAT

Why do people(grown men mind you) care if a woman they don't even know has kids or not

>fiance
so thats karen
woof

He's a 41 year old obese manchild, he's lucky he's got anyone at all.

You're pretty fucking pathetic, user. Why don't you shut the fuck up?

No wonder he's such a bitter, miserable man

He's hideous mostly because he's obese, he wasn't too awful when he was younger and somewhat slimmer (though still fat). Even now though he manages to look better than she does. That being said, she seems sweet and interesting when she pops up in pre-rec and they genuinely seem to like each other, so good for them. Love is blind.

>ITT a bunch of friendless straight virgins debating the physical appearance of a male minor internet personality

Fuck off Jessie, he's right.

They seem happy together, but weren't they in some weird situation where she doesn't even live in Milwaukee? Maybe that's why he's miserable.

I guarantee he could pull at least one level higher if he wasn't a slob.

Easy there Jessi.

How did he get this fat without drinking booze.

Rich has never had actual fruit in his life and is convinced he'll hate it because he doesn't like sodas with fruit flavors, he'll forever embody the Amerifat stereotype.

Holy fuck

is that Gilbert Godfried

He's a fat picky eater that only likes meat, bread and cheese.

>this is fat for you

Hes always had a baby face that would never go away unless he was on deaths door of starvation

His body there is actually college kid rail thin

I wonder how it feels when two hairy arms touch.

i'd like to see someone successfully refute this

Isn't that literally Charlie from Always Sunny? you memeing me bro?

youtu.be/T7rRVJDW4Bk?t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=UZCMJu7_4wM

These are both when he was young and he was still very overweight if not obese, just not to the level he is now. He was never "rail thin."

is that joe rogan?

No
It's in one of the streams with his fiance. probably one of the pacman streams. I'm not about to listen through them just to find the specific fruit conversation.

specific mention of "rich only really likes meat, cheese and bread" around 25 minutes. that's all the legwork I'm doing.
youtu.be/chzYKSpl5fw

how shit is american food anyway

i barely exercise and eat a shit ton of food every meal but ive never managed to get overweight

maybe they love each other

I look the same as him and im underweight

The reason I've gotten into HIIT running coupled with intermittent fasting is because I was fat and I was afraid I'd look like Rich Evans if I got any bigger.
Managed to lose 16 pounds in a month. 25 more for my goal

They must, they met or were together since high school I find their relationship to be genuinely touching, they seem to really care about each other in spite of everything about them. Never got that feeling from Mike/Jessie.

>dude who cares about society its just about indivuduals lmao

how fat do you think he is here?

post a picture of yourself

Rich and Karen love each other. Mike is with Jessi just because he has a fetish for pale redheads

I hate to be the one to break it to you user but you are overweight and apparently delusional. Start watching yourself now or you'll end up like current Rich.

It's the abundance of fast food. It's everywhere. If you have low willpower or no education on nutrition you're basically fucking yourself. Also, considering he's a 40 year old manchild it could have something to do with mommy buying him a happy meal. Only good feels. No bad thoughts.

>skipped to 15 minutes
>memeing about The Band and funny names while playing Pacman

max comfy

we dont know anything about mike and jessie, what a weird comparison

>DUUUUDEEE LMAOMAO my copypasta will change the future and society as we know it DUUUDE

But I am, medically, underweight

that's me on the left, I met Colin last year.

He is clearly overweight, you're seeing his gut and mantits right?

He's with her because she's ugly and stupid and he wants to feel superior. Same reason he keeps Rich around.

That's definitely an obese BMI.

Jesus fucking christ Rich. 70% of your manboob problem would be solved if you just fixed your fucking posture

you're skinnyfat.

pretty rugged gay bar tbqh

Is that the only picture of her or something?

Do you really need to ask?

They were together and interacted in earlier episodes. Granted, not in the same way Rich/Karin do with pre-rec but you can get a feel for people with BotW.

I mean, Mike can do better.

Why would you care what some anonymous poster cares about? Are you really this desperate for approval?

No Mike just looks hilariously bad in it.

>numale face
you look like a faggot
go figure

but I'm in archery club and do track as well as lift weights. I could fuck you up

True, but he can't seem to help his horrible proportions. He literally looks like E.T.

Holy shit is this guy MAD

then why do you look like obese man Rich Evans?

Why do people fucking make that numale, mouth agape face? What compels you?

Are you people memeing? Jessi is cute. Sure Mike is a successful and wealthy manchild in his 40's, but I'm a good match for him. She' a cute white non feminist redhead

I don't know

>non feminist
Proofs? And she's not cute, she's fat and ugly.

>Mike
>wealthy

and you look overweight
maybe work on yourself before judging anyone else

He needs
>Better more fitting shirts. He uses those fucking awful shirts that are clearly 4 sizes above him and it makes it look like he has 4 waists
>Grow the beard back
>Fix his posture. Stoo hunching so much

He'd instantly go from a 2 to a 4

Wisconsin

Mike is the CEO of RLM and he made over 2 million in 2017 according to his taxes

also mike and crew are down to earth and milwaukites so they're probably not retarded ass people with their spending like all these other pieces of shit YOU (yes, you) keep giving money to

>2 to a 4

How often do you discuss mirco movements that low on the scale. 0 - 4 is all worthless.

What if he impregnated her. She no longer has time to spend most of a day shooting a video
Also would explain Mike's uncaring attitude towards shit taste popcorn flicks ie capeshit

Why do soyboys feel the need to complain about people sending them mean things on Twitter all the time?

good to hear you're admitting you're worthless user

>watching social media shit

how to ruin your idea of a person 101

I deleted all that shit and feel so much better for it, I never used social media anyway