What the fuck. You niggers told me this was a bad movie...

What the fuck. You niggers told me this was a bad movie, but it was great and you didn't even mention how great of a soundtrack it had.
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ4XHW5Q4gU
youtube.com/watch?v=dyAYNOOiNYU

Recommend me some more essential martial arts kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VL_XbJgZJAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kickboxer.....if you like bloodsport you will love kickboxer

Does it have the 80s city vibe that Bloodsport had?

How come Americans can't make martial Arts films like his anymore?

yes check it out

youtube.com/watch?v=VL_XbJgZJAg

There's no Bruce Lee.

Martial Arts like this just isn't cool anymore. It's all about MMA shit now.

>Martial Arts like this just isn't cool anymore.
It never really was, though. Martial arts movies have always kind of been a cult thing in the US, except for Enter the Dragon, which was huge. For a few years after Crouching Tiger, Hidden was released, Hollywood tried making some MA movies, but none of those did particularly well, either.

There are retards on here who say Bloodsport is a bad movie? Damn this place has some right fags posting sometimes

crouching tiger was a wuxai fantasy romance movie

>We hadn’t been airborne long when Trump decided to watch a movie. He’d brought along “Michael,” a recent release, but twenty minutes after popping it into the VCR he got bored and switched to an old favorite, a Jean Claude Van Damme slugfest called “Bloodsport,” which he pronounced “an incredible, fantastic movie.” By assigning to his son the task of fast-forwarding through all the plot exposition—Trump’s goal being “to get this two-hour movie down to forty-five minutes”—he eliminated any lulls between the nose hammering, kidney tenderizing, and shin whacking. When a beefy bad guy who was about to squish a normal-sized good guy received a crippling blow to the scrotum, I laughed. “Admit it, you’re laughing!” Trump shouted. “You want to write that Donald Trump was loving this ridiculous Jean Claude Van Damme movie, but are you willing to put in there that you were loving it, too?”

A man of taste.

As far as the average moviegoer is concerned, it's just a Kung Fu movie; they don't really care about the difference. That's why the follow-up to Crouching Tiger included other Wuxia stuff (like Hero and House of Flying Daggers), and well as more action-oriented stuff that Hollywood put out (like Kiss of the Dragon and The One).

>You niggers told me this was a bad movie,
Said no one ever.

For being a terrible liar, I am gong to sage and hide this thread. Shame on you, op.

couldn't have one thread without this cancerous polyp on the anus of humanity popping up could we?

Good one m8!

No, he isn't lying, I've seen people shit on this movie in typical Sup Forums fashion, mumbling about patricians and whatever.

Yes fuck dolan drumfph

Have you watched the sequels?

Yaaaaaassssss queeen slayyyyyy

>“You want to write that Donald Trump was loving this ridiculous Jean Claude Van Damme movie, but are you willing to put in there that you were loving it, too?”

Bloodsport is awesome, that sequence that ends with JCVD flexing high above the city of Hong Kong is just majestic. also, really neat shots of kowloon

No, I'm only vaguely aware of them. Without Van Damme who gives a shit, it's like all those Kickboxer and Universal Soldier direct to video movies without him, straight into the dumpster they go.

What sequel?

>bad movie
Said nobody, ever

Love this kino. Dem yakuza tiddies tho

Bloodsport was his best movie. Anyone who told you it was shit is an underage soy boy.

>Kickboxer
It's kino. Not as good as Bloodsport imo but it's easily JCVD's 2nd best film.