Why were there no Americans at hogwarts?

Why were there no Americans at hogwarts?

something something american education

Brittan still pines for the days when it was special and powerful.

The US has its own school

A better question is why did the American and European wizards do nothing while JK Rowling created one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

American Wizards spend all their time smoking tobacco and communing with the animal spirits in their tents.

>Atlas Shrugged
>God Tier

100 Years of Solitude is actually great. Did you even read it? Also The Trial is underrated in this chart.

Is it just me or is Emma Watson’s body fucking disgusting

Excellent thread!

If you don't want her to sit on you're face you're literally a homo

so thats what her ass looks like...

Americans tend to shoot up their schools

I love this pasta and I love seeing the meme pic change over time

Hello newfags!

Why does everyone cream themselves over Emma Watson? She doesn't look any special to me.

Based "No!" poster.

The irony is that the general public never gave a shit. The only people who cared about the Empire were wealthy trading company owners and the government.

We all have guns, we don't need magic. The Voldemort question would have been resolved with a .308. If it required it a small munition dropped from very high.

it must be so fucking easy to be a woman, just do some squats now and then and you have a nice ass, everything that is required of you, meanwhile as a man I have to hit the gym 5 times a fucking week and train every muscle in my body and that still doesn't guarantee you a gf

You're a faggot, her ass is bubbly god-tier. She has sort of stumpy looking legs but who cares with how hot she is otherwise?

Which one of the fictional books is actually better than Memories of Ice? Go back to /lit/

I love how the chart has evolved to have two Hitler books on opposite ends of the ranking.

shut up emma, you're ugly on the inside and outside

BLOMBULFSB SCVBRUMF

It's not just you. Her body proportions are unbalanced and she looks good only when clothed

americans send their kids to jesus camp if they're magic

Emma has a god tier ass. Not a flat ass like Taylor Swift but not a gross fat nigger ass like that Kardashian whore.

Alri

because they sound annoying

>those shoes
fucking womanlets

RDJ-tier lifts kek
she still makes me throb though

yikes that forehead

because they would look like this

it comes with the territory for most britbongs
just something you have to get past I guess