What happened to Shailene Woodley...

What happened to Shailene Woodley? Her career dried up faster than Jennifer Lawrence's pussy around guys who can't help her in the business

she got mad that the last divergent movie was going to be made for tv so she went and did... a tv show.

Let's hope she gets more naked kino, she's gorgeous.

Last thing I heard was that she got strip searched by officers after being arrested during those Trump-Native American pipeline demonstrations

She's a woman over 30. That's kryptonite to jewish producers

would you rather do a prestigious HBO drama or some shitty CW tween shit

she cut her hair short

>she's gorgeous.

>he hasn't seen White bird in a blizzard

did you forgat? i never forgat

you're not supposed to eat the whole box of clay

Hot.
She's cute, dumb frogposter.

She looks really good on some (photoshopped) pictures. But most of the time she just looks like slightly above average Jew girl.

She's 26.

>activism
>vegetarianism
>bad skin
>drug user

The signs were bad from the get go. She has a pretty face and great perky tits but those redeeming fatures are not enough.

Tick Tock Tick Tock, Harvey's Cock wont save this thot

actually i just remember, she was good actor AND hot in "big little lies" was an hbo show came out earlier this year i think? it was good. very high level talented actors, beautiful scenery since it takes place in malibu.

damn the last divergent movie didnt even make it to 200mil.

kind of sucks the fans were just left hanging though

remember when she was going to be Mary Jane but got the boot for being ugly?

>big little lies

Trailer looks very soap opera. Is it like that all the way through >

i said it was fucking good you white nigger either watch it or dont i dont fucking care

Too busy eating dirt and being homeless.

>hey user, do you think I'm cute? Wanna go watch a movie?

yeah...I'll be washing my hair then

just answer the question

Ascendant comes out 2018 faggot

>no, you're ugly, you have bad skin and you're an activist. I'll spend the evening shitposting about how Snyder's non-existing cut is better than Whedon's, thanks

>can't wait! We'll have fun

>We need a low budget American Emma Watson

I know just the gal...!

she's too busy braiding her pussy & underarms hair to care about making more movies.

I'd fuck the shit out of that girl, if you wouldn't you're a faggot.

i too have watched the comedy central roasts

Bird Up !

She's looking really dark and husky right here, I just want to come up behind her and kiss her neck while squeezing and massaging her tits, my already hard cock pressing into the cleavage of her ass to see where all of it goes.

Mommy

>this is considered white in america

the memes are real, christ.

>to see where all of it goes.
Probably in the closest cell.

Her only purpose was to be knockoff J Law for Reddit and then Reddit turned on J Law.

I like her personally for reasons I can't explain.

Big little lies was good though and it had Nicole Kidman in it ffs.

go on....

What's with Hollywood giving all the ugly girls movieroles and all the pretty girls shitty tv shows

4chans obsession with the Mother archetype stems from a sense of social isolation and is seen most blatantly on its Sup Forums board. Moving well beyond standard Oedipal urges, the young men project maternal qualities on certain actresses, particularity buxom red heads.

rip-off of JLaw who actually was K Durst-lite who actually was usurped by ScarJo

She's doing a Trent Reznor biopic?

Big Little Lies was carried on Kidman.Saarsgaard storyline. The rest was dogshit.

which is 55 in roastie years

Don't you have another lolibait thread to post?

>roastie years

>hairy is my fetish

Mammacita

>dried up faster than Jennifer Lawrence's pussy around guys who can't help her in the business

Probably your answer there. I'll give her this, she doesn't seem like the casting couch type

Honest question here, is it true that JLaw is a casting couch kinda gal? How do we know that?

No it doesnt

Bump

>look at her face
>look at her act
it is known

>that neck

Yes.

JLaw traveled with Harvey Weinstein for a fucking year.

Plump

>posted 50 times a day for over a year

holy shit haha

Cousin Shailene, will you be over for dinner ?

BFFs

Thats a bad photo, but I actually think she is pretty QT

look at her fucking face here

baby wants to fuck

Made me chuckle.

Gotta pay the toll if wanna be a big Hollywood star