America #3 storytime

storytime of pain part 3 is go anox

FINALLY THE ONLY COMIC THAT MATTERS

This better come with part 1 and 2

i don't have parts 1 and 2
maybe someone else can do them

>>Doesn't even know the X-Men
How?

>You can't just go punching a bunch of kids in the face.
That was exactly what she did in the last issue.

>cumbias
No wonder why I hate her.
>including Chile in this shitshow
Oh boy, now I'm mad!

>>Doesn't know X-Men
>>"Hey! You're Storm from the X-Men!"

Uuuuuugh

don't you know user all blacks know each other

jesus...
Why are so many comics like this so self-congratulatory? all the fucking time, they just tell you how great they are.

This whole page hurts to read
What the fuck is a moon girl
How long have I been asleep

es todo amigx

>19 pages
That doesn't even fulfill the minimum requirement to be an issue. What the fuck, Marvel?

Truly the saddest death of all.

Oh America, you're so great!

but these kids are brown and female!

Yeah this sucks, the art sucks but damn those thigh high socks are sexy as fuck!

NO NOT IMANI SHE WAS THE BEST CHARACTER

YAASS THE LEELUMULTIPASS PHI THETA BETAS HERE TO KICK SOME BUTT

cleanse your mouth with a good storytime

>How long have I been asleep
It's been quite some time

I guess she just didn't bother to remember any of the other X-Men besides Storm.

Gabby Rivera literally wrote her self insert-OC as the one who comes in to save the day.

>SJW-Women is talking about her and just her all the time

Who could have guessed that.

>What the fuck is a moon girl
One of Marvel's All-New, All-Differentâ„¢ shithumans, she's the legacy character of Moon Boy (who is an actual monkey)

See? This is just like Sonichu.

What happened to Moon Boy?

>Thank you for being brown people telling stories about brown people
This person has obviously never seen Gabby before...

Too white, to many penises

Killed off.

So there's a space planet of just brown lesbians that ISNT the dimension of brown lesbians that Americx Chxves comes from, and when Americx's moms died she farted her way into Real Earth to hang out with Brown People so people can't criticize"she's not even a real fucking Latino because she's not from earth", and yet, she still can not actually speak Spanish? Am I getting this right?

Ah yes Reggie Hudlin logic.

Like Storm also giving a shit about MLK and Malcolm X.

Schmeist das Gas an, wir haben viel zu tun.

>See? This is just like Sonichu.
Don't compare that masterpiece to this garbage.

Phfft she's a "real" writer she doesn't need to follow the regular comic things.

>know hispanic girl
>huge asshole to other hispanic girls
>failed Spanish class multiple times
>always hung out with white people to make herself feel less brown
>senior year starts
>she suddenly becomes hardcore SJW
>acts like she's friends with every non-white kid in school
>teachers fall for her bullshit and tell other hispanic kids to look up to her as inspiration
>makes diversity speeches at assembly where she mangles the Spanish language, but you have to clap or else the guidance counselor thinks you're belittling her
>at graduation, gets more time talking than the valedictorian
>years later
>find out she's a writer at Marvel doing the same exact bullshit she did back in school
>mfw

Who's that fat mexican boy?

This reminds me of an episode of The Simpsons:
>Homer: Carl, do you know heavyweight champion, Drederick Tatum?
>Carl: What, you think just because I'm black I know all other black people?!
>Homer: uh...um, well, uh.
>Carl: Actually, Drederick and I are very good friends. We met through Dr. Hibbert at a party at Bleeding Gums Murphy's house.

Moon girl is now the smartest thing in the MCU.

Her accomplishments so far consist of giving a lecture about how to be yourself on a liberal arts campus. She is a joke.

Reed Richard's, Tony Stark, Amadeus Cho apparently don't exist anymore.

Bonus that she also wrote a "real" book so she's held in higher regard than the actual good writers that have been doing this for decades.

>This is just like Sonichu
Now that you mention it...

Cho is a meathead now that he's Nu Hulk.

>Reed is gone
>Tony is dead
>Amadeus is too busy being Hulk to be smart
>Guess that leaves Moon Girl...

Isn't gabby rivierx's real book just lesbian smut self published as an eBook on amazon dot com?

>"Didn't even know what a Puerto Rican was."

The most honest thing Gabby Rivera has ever written.

and look at what you've done in all that time

I mean Reed is in space helping fix the multiverse, Tony's in a coma, and Bruce and Pym are dead

>oof this is looking ugly Chavez

Thanks linguini haired, pig faced, nose ring wearing uggo. I'll keep that in mind.

>What happened to Moon Boy?
He bit za dust in the first issue of Moon Girl

And solving a wiimote puzzle that no one knows how it was supposed to be solved.

>Cyclops was not right

Marvel is trolling their audience at this point or they just can't deal with the fact that Death of X and Inhumans vs X-men is the worst storyline published by the big two in decades.

Civil War 2 is a masterpiece next to Death of X and IvX

Fuck off, Gabby. At least I don't suck white dick while pretending I'm a lesbian latinx.

I like how she excuses the actions of the Maltixans as them being lonely kids, but doesn't give the same concern or attitude to the white prep school kids, despite their actions originally being much more harmless.

What about Hank McCoy?

it says "not not right"

So Storm cameos in this book because she's black right? No other reason whatsoever

I can't even be annoyed or bewildered by this anymore. I feel like I've reached some kind of metabolic nirvana when it comes to stupid bullshit in the media I consume. It just flows through me.

as a latino is fucking embarrasing the random spanish words, it makes the character fall into latino cliches ''empanadas, arroz con whothefuck knows!''

I never thought of him as a top tier genius desu.

I guess Doom is still around?

This art sucks so much fucking cock it's unreal. I could find someone on Craigslist who could do better.

Probably the only other not-white hero Gabby could think of that wasn't Moon Girl.

that's not true

she's also there to talk about how great and amazing Americx is

''Santa juanga in heaven!''

STOP!!!!!! THAT'S HOW GRANDMOTHERS TALK!!!!!

this is the latino equivalent of really corny ''I have never met a black person'' ghetto talk

I hate them all so fucking much

Why does everyone has turned call her by her full name?

The book is just Rivera fanfiction ,she probably like Storm because like her she is a strong woman of color and need to put her inside.

>No Mexican flag.

Hope that serves you right, mexicans would definitely hate your guts, Chavez.

Wait... wouldn't that actually mean the writer hates mexicans or treats them as irrelevant?

Could we kill the book with a controversy like that?
Please tell me we can

I thought doom left Earth to become the new Beyonder?

Is Juanga a name?

No, he's the new Iron Man in a book written by Bendis.

I normally like Joe Quinones' stuff, but I think the coloring in this book throws me off.

>mestizo character
>either mexican or caribbean
why? what happens with Chile, Argentina and Brazil?

nothing will kill this book

THIS BOOK WILL RUN LONGER THAN RICK AND MORTY

> mexi-kitty
not today

>twist the valve sometimes to let of pressure

Holy masturbation!

Complain about that to BleedingCool, and they'll hype that up so hard that Marvel will have to make a statement about it.

What? Then who is Iron Heart?

Its becoming more and more apparent that after leaving marvel for being too shitty it's just spiraled aimlessly into a shitty cyclone and plowed down and down and down the drain dimension into a shit vortex of shittyness

>Those lesbians trying to rape Pitor and Kurt
No woman can resist chrome plated dong

OH GOD THIS IS KORRA ALL OVER AGAIN WHY DO YOU HATE ME GOD

Holy shit that would maybe work. Bleeding Cool loves to bitch about small stuff.

well given that season 3 might kill it that's not saying much.

Can't wait for them to introduce a female Rick to be his antagonist/ love interest.

Ah slow motion wrecks of shows. Its like watching any CBS show that isn't their Alphabet Crime stuff.

I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say it's a reference to a singer like Selena

Why the fuck do they have to fight?
Why is the she standing on the edge of the first panel?
What the fuck is any of this?

120 YEARS OF AMERICA

Wait isn't Ancestor Worship what her lesbian dimension was all about?

Did the artist suddenly switch here, I noticed some facial features have changed here. It looks slightly better than before.