ITT: We discuss how this show ends

ITT: We discuss how this show ends.

sex scene

Good idea, the other 28 threads were just not ideal for this sort of discussion.

Badly.

>Jack fights Aku
>Ashi fights her mother, healed and ready for a second round
>Jack manages to kill Aku
>He succumbs to his wounds
>Ashi kill her mum
>She takes Jack's mantle and helps rebuild the future
>She finds out later that she was pregnant with Jack's child
>She had a baby; it's a boy
>He looks a lot like his dad
>When he's old enough she tells him about Jack
>LONG AGO, IN A DISTANT LAND, AKU THE SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL, BUT A BRAVE SAMURAI WARRIOR STEPPED FORWARD TO OPPOSE HIM
>The child wants to be more like his dad
>Ashi trains him with love and care
>He grows to be a wise king, has many children to take his place
>Looks like pic related
>Goes to the Guardian
>Challenges him for a right to go through the portal
>"'Bout time, man"

posted this the other day:
They kill aku
jack starts aging rapidly
coincidentally, there's one last portal nearby
jack vows to ashi he'll come back
series ends with king jack still finding for a portal
Portals are only one-way

Aku can't die but only contained
Series ends with birth of evil but with jack, ashi and their daughter

>Jack defeats the Guardian.
>The Scotsman's rebel army defeats Aku's minions.
>Jack defeats Aku.
>Jack decides to sacrifice the final time portal (says goodbye to his family).
>If anything happens to Ashi, Jack would use that portal to age her instead.
>Jack can age normally again.
>Jack, Ashi, and the rebel army help create a new world.
>Jack tells his child the story of Aku.
>Jack will eventually grow to become the King Jack we all know and love.
>Wa-cha!

>save her, not age her.

Fight scene with Aku that will be posted in every fucking Anime vs. Western shows thread we have in the next decade.
It looks like Ashi is about to die but she makes it. Last scene heavily implies a pregnancy.
The old vision of King Jack is never brought up.

Yeah I think that is the route they are going. Jack will sacrifice the past to stay in the future and help rebuild the world. Jack will tell his child the story of Aku/ his journey very much like the Emperor told his son the story of Aku in Episode 1 of Season 1. Now that Jack can age normally after defeating Aku, Jack will eventually age and become the King Jack we know in the vision.

Dodgers wakes up from a fish-toxin induced fantasy

The next episode is set at least partially in the location of the Guardian's portal. If they're never going to bring the vision up again, why would they do that? They'd just bury the whole thing.

This.

Word of god:

"It will be bittersweet." (Tartakovsky)
"It's the ending no one knew they wanted." (Tartakovsky)
"I felt fulfilled." (Lamarr)

>Bittersweet

Jack dies. Nice.

Aku taunts Jack that returning to the past would kill everyone in this timeline as its rewritten and everyone will die if Jack goes back and it will be on Jack's hands.

Jack defeats Aku and can't bring himself to go back to the past, even the thought of seeing his home and family again isn't enough for him to justify doing it.

Then Ashi pushes him through the portal.

Another season of SJ and also Duck Dodgers?
What a year for animation

A scene where Ashi is pushing Jack into the portal would be awesome

>End credits
>Get ready for work after 10 minutes
>Get home and rewatch the show
>Cry myself to sleep because a part of my childhood just ended and now I have to grow up like jack

>Then Ashi pushes him through the portal.
yes
maximum sadness is good

I more or less posted this exact scenario last night, and I'm still leaning on it as a likely one. If the Guardian is still alive and his portal intact, I'm almost certain that that is how it's going to pan out.

We know no matter what that there will be some manner of loss or sacrifice. The obvious choices are Ashi, Jack, or the past.

Ashi would be the traditional choice, but it sends a pretty ugly message if the whole season has been set up just to kill her for angst. She might die, but if she does, I don't think that it will stick. Outside chance: she sacrifices herself without Jack's input. If Ashi does have demon heritage, watch out for this one.

Jack and heroes like Jack rarely survive their story. You may be familiar with the 'king under the mountain' ur-myth, and I could easily see Jack sacrificing himself or perishing, but his legacy living on. Look out for this one, IMO, since we know Jack gets captured. Ashi being pregnant is a flag for this one.

Finally, there's sacrificing the past. This is, perversely, the easiest option for the audience, since we don't really emotionally care about the past. However, it would devastate Jack. It's possible that there WILL be no choice, and all the portals are gone, but that may be too convenient to carry the climax. Expect Jack to be made to choose - the arc words for this season are "The decisions you make and the actions that follow are a reflection of who you really are." In my opinion, this one becomes more likely if Ashi is pregnant, but Ashi and the people of the future alone could carry it easily.

That would be really good, actually.

Oh come on now. Some people can never be happy.

It's going to be much more simple and straightforward than what you guys are posting. At one of the panels over the summer, Gendy used the two Full Metal Alchemist cartoons as a framing device saying that he wasn't going to try to do something sacrificial and smart like the first cartoon did. He promised Samuri Jack would have a "complete ending"

So basically, anyone that has Jack dying in their headcanon will be wrong. Anyone that has Jack not getting back to the past in the headcanon is wrong. Anyone that doesn't have an objectively "good" ending in their headcanon is is wrong.

If you meet those three qualifications, then go crazy with the rest.

is there a theory where Jack is in different dimension?
so if he goes to the past and kills Aku, would Aku in the "future" (second dimension) still be alive?
or if that's not the case, and there is only one Aku, does that means that killing him in the future he'll kill the one in the past?

>post your face when Jack DOESN'T GET BACK TO THE PAST

ends? I think we're in for some Season 6 goodness!

Aku sends Jack to the future and starts this whole shit over again.

Jack dies and Ashi kills Aku

>Jack dies and Ashi kills Aku
This would be terrible as Jack has a 100% victory ratio against Aku in Battle.

Jack goes back to the past with his waifu

Jack kills Aku, has access to the guardian portal, agonizes over returning to the past or staying with Ashi, Ashi brings up the possibility of her going with him, they do that, then because they've both traveled through time they both become chronologically immortal.

After all the shit he's been put through, Jack deserves nothing less than to live his life in his own timeline forever with his waifu.

I agree, so stupid.

I am happy tho, seeing them kiss was the best thing in Saturday after taking work off to see the Mexicans box

it was like a moment of peace in Berserk Golden Age before the shitstorm

If the ending was gonna have some twist, they'll have used copious amounts of foreshadowing by now. Samurai Jack is a simple show.

The next episode will basically be the lead up to the finale.
He will meet the guardian and fight him, this time defeating him. Afterwards Guardian will explain to him that his portal can not be destroyed, so instead Aku took it and brought it to his base.
Jack meets up with the Scottsman who has been gathering forces for the final assault. Meanwhile, Scaramoush reaches Aku and tells him of the then-missing sword. Aku restores his body and they both look out of the tower at the coming army.

In the final episode, it's mostly an assault on Aku's base. The high priestess is not coming back. She's dead. She doesn't even know Aku. Instead Ashi will mostly fight with the army against beetledrones and eventually face Scaramoush while Jack faces Aku. Expect Aku to be defeated with about 7-10 minutes left in the episode. The rest will be just closure.
If there's any sacrifice, it's Ashi dying, which might not even happen. Anyone that thinks Jack isn't getting back to the past is retarded

Jack finally kills Aku, but he doesn't go back to the past. He stays in the future with Ashi and focuses on improving the post-Aku world. He starts aging normally again due to the spell that made him biologically immortal being broken.

I was going to say it could parallel the fight with The Emperor and Aku with it ending by having a child be born. In this case, it'd be Jack's child. But Ashi would give birth that fast, and plus she would be fighting alongside Jack.

But maybe a time skip after the final battle?

I like this

I doubt Ashi would give birth that fast*
my autism.

Can't we just get Aku Frazier instead?

This one.
The rest of you are trying to be fancy and clever just for the hell of it

Yeah there no way Aku is beating Jack. That would be so immensely out of character for both of them.

>Instead Ashi will mostly fight with the army against beetledrones and eventually face Scaramoush while Jack faces Aku.
We already know The Scotsman, Flora/his daughters, and other people are going to be there in the final battle too.

Other than that, I could see your theory happening.

Right I meant she will fight with them.

>Jack fights aku, Ashi fights her mother.
>Both Jack and Ashi defeat their foes
>There is no portal to the past and the guys that gave Jack his sword back can't create another
>Jack and Ashi decide to make the future a better place since Jack can't go to the past
>They ride of into the sunset
>Credits roll as they fade into the distance

Shit and won't happen

He meets the Guardian next episode

Yeah this. Ashi and everyone else will be outside fighting Aku's forces/beetle drones and all that while Jack faces Aku. BUT we do know Ashi will at some point catch up with Jack because of the storyboards with Ashi, Jack, and Aku all in the same room. Jack is all chained up, leaving Ashi with Aku.

Jack finds Guardian and he tells him that portal is destroyed. So he decides to stay and fight Aku in this time. With Scotsman, Ashi and others he attacks Aku.
There are many casualities, almost everyone we love dies, but Aku is destroyed.
Jack finds the portal in Aku's tower but decides not to go and Ashi pushes him inside it.

This is the most probable one I've seen.
It astounds me that there are so many theories here that have Jack not going back to the past.
Can you imagine the outrage?

This makes me mad. What do you mean he's chained up.
Jack losing to Any just doesn't compute. Especially at this point. He has never needed help to defeat him before.

I would like to imagine Jack trying to go back to the future when he defeats Aku in the past.

THIS IS HIGHLY POSSBLE.

Jack beats Any.
Goes back to the past. Frees everyone, then decided to go back to the future to be with Ashi.

In one of the storyboards, Jack is seen with his arms chained/bounded by arms to the wall.
The dialogue goes like this:
Jack: Ashi, don't give up. Please... Ashi, fight.
Aku: Yes! The simplest solution is always the best one.

Don't click if you don't want the ending spoiled

Gross.

>fucking doggos
Jack isn't Canadian, what fresh hell is this?

Something tragic will happen, though. Genndy said the ending will be bittersweet.

Tragedy is fine as long as it doesn't break character.
Jack losing in a fight to Aku would be terrible.
Jack notvgettinback would be terrible.

cool post, did your mom make it for you

DON'T FUCK WITH THE SAMURAI GF GENNDY REEEEEE

Jack and Ashi will defeat Aku, Jack will decide to stay in the future with Ashi and together they will work to set things right in the future-world, but Jack will continue not to age and when Ashi grows old and dies, Jack will mourn her and then return to the Guardian to use his portal, now bearded and having been crowned king by the liberated people of the future that he spent his, well Ashi's, lifetime helping.

When he defeats Aku in the past we see all of his friends in the future slowly fading away/fading into happier, healthier versions of themselves and we end on Ashi's gravestone fading away because she'd never existed without Aku.

>Bittersweet: Check
>Guardian Prophecy: Check
>Well deserved happy ending for Jack: Check
>Kino?: I hope so

Screenshot this shit foolish shitposters.

Nah

The episode's description literally says there's going to be a twist.

Fuck id love this, this is the definition of bittersweet

I'm really gonna miss this show when it ends. They should make a VR game about it

I'm fine with this.

It is pretty obvious Jack will sacrifice the last time portal to save people in the present. He has done so many times in the original show such as the archers or monks. Jack will get to say one last goodbye to his family and his family will want him to be happy and not worry about him. Jack settles down with Ashi and the rebel army declare Jack and Ashi as King and Queen, they help rebuild the world. Jack can now age normally after defeating Aku.