Disney got to him lads. Press f to pay respects

Disney got to him lads. Press f to pay respects.

mobile.twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/945784443964309505?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/star_wars/mark-hamill-regrets-voicing-his-criticisms-of-star-wars-the-last-jedi-praises-director-rian-johnson-a156581

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3kqLVeP7iHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>let me learn you something big. Its all a machine partner. Love free, don't join.

Mark got a taste of the mouse. He chose wisely.

Holy fuck nobody cares go back to wsg you faggot fanboys

>Haha. I w-was just kidding guys. I love this movie! Thanks Disney!

You think they threatened him?

>getting praised by nu males

pottery

Fuck of course Disney was behind this bullshit. Why didn't I see it before?

God, I fucking hate talking about this movie.

Internet absolutism has turned the conversation from
>"Is this movie good or bad?"
to
>Are you a capitalist stooge or an actual, literal neo-nazi?

You can't talk about the merits of the movie is anymore, you HAVE to either be complicit in the collapse of western civilization, or have an autism fit because one character is black and another has purple hair.
That's where the level of discourse is now, and I fucking hate it.

If you haven't heard this song, you might enjoy it. It's pretty accurate.

youtu.be/3kqLVeP7iHA

I like how people say
>nu males
like it's a bad thing, meanwhile posting pictures of people who are probably exactly like themselves, except successful, happy, and able to enjoy things.

Really tickles my ticker

>mouth agape

it is a bad thing, go drink more soy and convince yourself the estrogen isn't what is causing you to have tits

>s-shut up! Don't make me think about things! Just let me shitpost at strawmen in peace!

this.. go back to your containment thread. it sounds crazy but you faggots are actually making tv even worse than it used to be

S

I spit on him for giving up as a Jedi bringing dishonor to his name by sticking up for a fucking corporation like a 2 bit hack instead of speaking out. What a fucking coward!

it is a bad thing you fucking inbred. Check your DNA your probably a Jew if you think that way since your people have the testosterone in their prime of a normal 80 year old white man.

>doing what you accuse someone else of doing

I know this is instinctive submission for monkeys, and I've heard that they're imagining dicks in their mouths, but does anybody have an actual reason why these faggots do this?
Is it because they think it makes them seem funny?

>2016

>I literally know no way of responding except with blatant racism and yet-more strawmen

Are you twelve?

I actually really liked Luke's role in TLJ and the darker tones and backstory he had

Harrison ford only came back if they killed him. Carrie fisher literally died so that she wouldn't have to be apart of anymore of this shit. Hamil still believed in this shit until they pretty much took the character in the most retarded path possible, that seemed like it wouldn't be a possibility, but they built a whole fucking retarded universe to accommodate that retardedness for it.........

Of course they got to him. The way he talked and was so down about it all, that one interview where he says something and the fans cheered and he just gave up as what he was saying was the opposite of wanting a cheer for...

And suddenly he just says" Nah jokes, i didn't mean it like that, the film is great, go see "The Last Jedi" tm "

Yeah, totally believable.

No shit.

he still maintains he has creative differences, he only says the rest of the movie is good. because he doesn't want his friends' movie to bomb.

It's more likely that he has some financial involvement in it. ie either a bonus or they might cut him out of the next film etc. They would have started there and then moved onto the threats of getting sued.

The issue is, he never said that before that and the way he spoke didn't make it seem like "well it's a good movie, but here are my thoughts"

It was more like "here are my thoughts: this is retarded" and then went onto the "well it's a good movie, but here are my thoughts"

>the mouse litteraly rules the world
>coward

>pictures of people who are probably exactly like themselves, except successful, happy, and able to enjoy things.

Yeah, except almost every one of them has a list of mental disorders, is on enough anti-depressants to tranquilize a horse and spends all of their time bitching about useless bullshit like microaggressions.

Mark said this on his own free will and anyone who thinks otherwise probably has not seen the amazing experience of TLJ in your local IMAX

Can someone make a punished hamill: a man denied his opinions

so what, he's a liberal

Or blackmail.
Funny how that abortion threat controversy Mark was about to face just melted away.

Still floors me that this guy was Hank Itzak Schraeder.

BAN PHONEPOSTERS

It's a typical women face to pull in photos when they're excited. That's basically it they're just feminine guys and I wouldn't suck the dick of any guy who poses in pics like that

Gotcha. It's just faggots being faggy.

here you go

At this point I am waiting for him to make a comment about how he should of been on The Community.

For those not in the know, Community originally contacted Hamill to be the famous graduate they build a statue of outside the school. Mark declined saying he wasn't ready to turn his career that direction, aka parody. Main reason being he was in the know of them getting ready to bring back Star Wars.