Be respected turbonerd actor with decades of film and television experience

>be respected turbonerd actor with decades of film and television experience
>get told you're going to revisit an old favorite character in new franchise
>first movie your character only appears to stare dramatically
>but because it's "OH BOY A NEW STAH WAH" it makes bujillions
>shit on it on the red carpet and twitter and in interviews but it's okay it made bujillions
>sequel happens
>your character is "deconstructed/subverted" and everything iconic about the character's look, personality and legacy is torn down and shit on in order to pave the way for the charisma black hole that is Rey
>get pissed off your character is killed in a stupid way and completely destroyed
>rant about it in interviews and on social media
>turns out the star wars fans agree with you
>movie becomes lowest audience rated star wars movie in existance
>tremendous box office drop after the first week
>so much of a sudden drop that Disney stock prices drop nearly 5%
>Disney calls you up and says they'll sue the shit out of you if you don't start talking about how good the movie is
>have to start making posts about how good that piece of bantha poodoo The Last Jedi was or face financial ruin or maybe even die during "complications" during a surgery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mdm8rpv045U
youtube.com/watch?v=MNtglQutOEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumb green text poster

It’s dead.

It’s got two or three movies left max. “BURN THE BOOKS TEHEHEHEHE” Disney is so fucking evil they can’t even fucking portray morals correctly in movies anymore.

this is Sup Forums not /war and piece/

cunt

I bet you watch the dubs faggot

>>be respected turbonerd actor with decades of film and television experience

i've never seen him wearing a turbon.

youtu.be/Mdm8rpv045U

They intentionally portray immoral and subversive themes. It's not that they can't, it's that they don't want to.

An actual brainlet.

I feel so bad for Mark

Mark knows who will win the long war desu.

if he survives another decade he can shit on it as much as he wants. In two/three years most people will shit on this movie anyway, because it has zero rewatch-ability

kys u unfunny faggot

In Daisy threads I used to post a clip of the Graham Norton show where she says she read only her part of the script, she doesn't know what's the story about. They deleted that clip.

>she says she read only her part of the script, she doesn't know what's the story about

The same faggot I know IRL who has been defending TLJ to the death has now taken it upon himself to start posting Hamill's 180 as evidence that critics have been wrong all along

TOP KEK source PLEASE

>respected actor with decades of experience

Honestly this shit would be hilarious

well see that's the problem, they deleted it, it was a clip from Graham Norton, one where he asked the actor how they keep their secrets, she says it was easy because she flat out didn't know jack shit about it.

It's for real, god damn they really fucked me good by deleting the original video...

youtube.com/watch?v=MNtglQutOEo

it's gone now as you can see