Wonder Woman #22 Storytime

Godwatch part four!

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/dc-super-hero-girls-writer-takes-wonder-woman-summer-993490
youtube.com/watch?v=NjrA8B1Pd-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cute.

It's cute, but weird that Wondy is clearly completely commando under that drape - and the linework's not nearly as assured and polished as Evely's art. Kind of a let down, artwise.

is that Roulette?

This is the lady who is doing that 5-issue stint after rucka leaves

They gon fuk

Roulette was in BOP.

Yeah, I know. Pretty sure I'm dropping immediately after Rucka leaves. I'll check it out, but I don't really want to pull it unless the quality is higher.

In two weeks:
>“The Truth” part five! The conclusion to Diana’s search for the truth takes her on a journey into darkness. But the price of understanding may be one sacrifice too many for Wonder Woman…

In June:
>“Godwatch” epilogue! With Godwatch’s purpose fulfilled, Diana and Cale are forced to confront the choices of the past…and a new direction for the future.

Feels so anti-patriarchy. Almost like a character rewrite. I'll just ignore the fact that Diana is suddenly more proficient in english than ancient greek.

>they didn't fuck

dropped

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

Bruce punching criminals extra hard that night.

The end

I think the art this issue was amazing. Especially the tit game.

So is Veronica Cale a Rucka self insert in order to go out with WW?

Did you finish reading the comic?

Btw, who's gonna write after Rucka is gone?

We have a fill in writer from DC Super Hero Girls, and no announcements after that.

this is 8 years after she left the island, which is some years after the last issue of this arc correct me if I'm wrong

I did and the character has been his darling since his previous run. She is a super smart, business, scientist woman who loves her daughter. Plus Rucka identfies himself as a woman in a mans body with no intention to transition.

If you did you can see her purpose on the comic wasn't just to date WW. She was "dating" her to get something else, therefore the self-insert thing doesn't really make much sense. It was absolutely justified by the plot.

>no announcements after that
Rucka in drag

God I love Andolfo's art

>open thigh gown

HNNNNGGGH

They seem like jealous bitches.

Jesus Christ, it was one sentence.

You are so easily triggered.

probably not going to have a new creative team announcement until maybe July

Andolfo art is cute! cute!

I think May or June, isn't that when solicits for the next arc will be up (for September or October)?

September solicits in June.
but Shea is doing 5(?) issues, and her run is going to be monthly not 2x.

The fact you haven't dropped this shit already is obscene. Fuck you.

Why would ANYONE read this shit all the way through. By page five you should be asleep.

After DC rehired Rucka, passing over Bennett as their 2nd choice, I have zero faith they'll hire someone talented. Wonder Woman is back to the ghetto with Superwoman and Batgirl.

...sauce on the not twice monthly thing? Because the whole point of Rucka leaving was that DC insisted on keeping it twice a month...

>Wondie is only worth 15 million dollars
Cheap whore

Wow, Rucka. Didn't know i'd see YOU on here. Hey, being triggered doesn't work when the person isn't a frothing retard who defends worthless stuff like this.

I'm enjoying it. If you want to have sex, though, let's do it.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/dc-super-hero-girls-writer-takes-wonder-woman-summer-993490

I did some digging, and it's still twice a month, which means that Fontana's arc should end in the middle of September, which means we'll know what the shizzle is in June when September solicits hit.

I misread the July solicits. Its still 2x a month.

so yea, new team has to be announced for September solicits (next month), since her 5 issues will be done then.

Ha, kek. I wouldn't want to get all that shit taste on me.

Diana x Veronica is a fanfic-tier pairing. That doesn't mean I hate it, but it means I only want to read about them banging in fanfic.

that's the shittiest cyrillic font I've ever seen

Is someone pushing it? Neither of them are actually romantically interested in the other in this issue - it's all about intell gathering for both of them.

I just want links to some good smut user

It's about on par with Lex Luthor's intense fixation on Clark. It's not sexual but like

She lives to hate Diana.

>big entrance to show how hot she is
>her face looks like THAT

DC, come on now, you can do better.

wait a minute

Diana is not wearing any underwear's
>Implying that face is not perfect

Four panels in, nice reaction image potential there

The face of Diana in the first panel is cute,cute!!

How much you worth user?

The thing is, I'm not Wonder Woman.

Bruce looked like a twink here.

What happen to Steve ?

What face is she supposed to have?

I'm afraid you gonna have to write it yourself, user.

MY

FUCKING

DICK

I always seem to forget that wonder woman can fly.

Pure sex

disgusting

>8 years, 7 months
Interesting, that's not that far off from the time frame established post-Infinite Crisis (11 years)

>ah, right, Warner Bros. have just informed me that the Invisible Jet is "too silly" for modern audiences

If it's anyone, it's Circe.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjrA8B1Pd-Y

Sup Forums has just been shitting itself in Firefox the past few days for some reason.

Rucka's implied he's gonna be back after a break with his image books.
I'm glad. WW Rebirth has been underrated imo.

I think it's suffered from the alternating storylines. Rucka's biggest problem has always been decompression but he's good at leaving an issue off at a point that makes you want to get the next one.

Some of that is diminished when the next issue is a different story arc altogether.

If you trust the "DC Intern" who posted here a week ago, the next team is Bennett/Simone. It is probably bullshit, because people kept asking them about other details, and they failed to answer anything in a meaningful way.

After the first couple issues failed to grab me, I read The Lies and Year One each all in one go and really loved them.

I don't believe it for a second, if you're gonna have Simone on the book, they would just have her instead of pairing her up.

>ywn have a cute pet chimera

This really might be my favorite Wondie costume ever

I think he's hoping that DC sees the light and drops Wondy to once a month. If sales tank, that's definitely going to happen.

As long as Superman and Batman are both bimonthly, DC would never do that.