DISNEY FORCER THEIR HAND ON MARK HAMILL

FUCKING ENOUGH, MARK WAS RIGHT ALL THE TIME AND NOW THANKS TO SALTY MOUSE HE HAS TO TAKE THAT BACK.

FUCK THIS GAY SOY-BOY WORLD

>twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/945784443964309505

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dvaCJCuSiPI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html#photos
reddit.com/r/history/comments/1znfrd/fake_photographs_that_are_used_to_promote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did they pay or threaten him? Or both?

Disney owns his soul now. This has nothing to do with /fit/.

He hasn't taken it back, he just says he regrets saying what he thought, not that he changed his mind.

I'm boycotting all Disney products after this fiasco.

>This has nothing to do with /fit/.

Probably why it's on Sup Forums?

Disney probably paid a little amount for TLJ and threaten him with the contract or something.

We don't have official data saying how much were paid TLJ actors.

What are you going to do when we own everything? You're still watching our shit whenever you choose to pirate it since you just have to continue watching the shitstorm swirl. Just give in to it since you know that we own your soul now. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

>I regret voicing my doubts & insecurities in public.
>IN PUBLIC

He's not taking it back, he's just saying he shouldn't have said it in public.

>MOUSESHILL

??

I'm saying Mark still hates the new films, he's just been told by Disney to stop.

>Told
The mouse likes bruteforce methods

Nothing corporate.

Mark is just too nice to maintain all the shit he said

I'll never turn to the dark side. You've failed, your mousiness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.:

Sup Forums morally bankrupt and finished. will we ever recover?

>FUCK THIS GAY SOY-BOY WORLD

He's insufferable with his politics but I still can't hate the guy.

Why do all nu males do this open mouth thing?

Too late Disney, we already know how he really feels

literally an estrogen meme that they embrace as part of their harmless identity

Disney without a doubt have been threatening Luke due to his criticisms of TLJ in the media. I bet they've blamed the failure of TLJ on him for this very reason. I mean it probably has damaged them a bit, one of the leading actors talking shit about the route they've taken with it.
Good on him

It was the leak of him dying that made me go see the movie, I was only disappointed that leia didn't get Kylo'd.

KEK

>thousands of retweets
I dont believe
Bots, amirite?

he was just acting here

When will we round up those people in street and shoot them?

It's probably in the contract that he can't criticize Star Wars or they'll sic an entire temple of Jew lawyers on him, succing his soul out through his wallet. You can tell by the dead look in Mark's eyes that Disney has him by the balls and he can't cry out for help because they'd sue him for it.

Get over it, manbabies

sad that wikileaks can't do shit about the mouse

>this kind of people pay to see star wars

>fat
>balding
>glasses
>beard
Why, are there just like 15 people types and nu-males are all same?

>we took risks and made something meaningful to our generation

I haven't watched any of the Disney Star Wars. Didn't they actively just repeat the tropes of the original trilogy except with a Mary Sue and shitty grey morality?
ie. Being dark side is okay now because muh edgy anti-heroes and drastic lack of an interesting protagonist.

>that shaking hand as he rubs his brow and tenses his shoulders

No user. That's a man in genuine turmoil.

ummm no sweetie, it took RISKS and was SUBVERSIVE

Anyone know the clip this is from?

a male that's nu for a movie that's poo

>Disney forced Hamill to change what he said.
Isnt that what the jews always do though?

Look at the holocaust, the jews even hunted down and killed all the nazis who knew the truth after the war that it was fake. Their fucking crazy when it comes to rewriting history and will stop at nothing.

Yep

JJ dodged a bullet not having to deal with Mark. He seems like such an obnoxious prick to work with.

youtu.be/dvaCJCuSiPI

Around 23:25

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

>tfw you realize the curse is real

I don't know about the whole revolution thing and the picture top right, but I've never seen the "adultered" photographs to the left and they're very, very obvious shops. Is that picture implying that those are the versions we've been shown for years and years?

Mark says that he was telling Rian that we need to think about the fans, but Rian said no we need to focus on our story and our movie. Crowd cheers and Mark looks defeated.

>the jews even hunted down and killed all the nazis who knew the truth after the war that it was fake

I never thought of it like that. I'm not sure how I never thought of it like that...

wow didnt know they had photoshop back then

You're fucking stupid if you've never heard of airbrushing and compositing

If you weren't retarded you would know you can manipulate photos without a computer program

like a clockwork, i was just pretending to be stupid to get (you)s

this. read between the lines faggots

altering photos in the past was done commonly using glass.

This was done for advertisements, movies, and entertainment. The technique is as old as the camera itself.

People dont say jews have sneaky tricks for nothing user, look at how they sucker ameriderps out of their taxes to go to the FED on the regular which is just jewish families not your government.

holy shit why are people still pretending soy boy is a thing when vegan gains refuted it

If you weren't autistic you'd realize it was never just about eating soy.
For instance the lack of chin and jaw development comes from multiple factors like being formula-fed, having sedentary childhoods, lack of tough to chew foods etc.

what about someone who has a great chin but suffers from kyphosis/poor posture....i have a friend who..has that

damn all i got is a jew nose and no money from fellow sneaky jew to feed my family, have to work hard like every other fag

Fuck off JJ

Even if he retracts his words, I will still love him and hate the Mouse for what they did to him.

i havent seen the movie yet but how based would it have been if in the beginning luke took some soy protein scoops with his milkshake instead from the alien

What's your point?

Yes we have a shitty president, what else is new?

Forgive me for saying, Sup Forums, as they’ve all been great (well, all the ones Mark Hamill was in at least), but this was the best Star Wars film there was, because it brought something that one generation loved and made it meaningful for a whole new generation.
It took risks, and through risks it made something new and wonderful

thanks, you should be a commentator

My guess is that 99% of people who view that webm didn't know the context so I provided it.

>implying juden don't already own most of the shit

>oh great another balding bearded ""man"" who poses for photos with his fucking mouth open

I can tell some people hate mark because of political choices but atleast know that he is great at what he does best and I will always admire a person who does what he likes passionately but seeing one being destroyed by someone who forces you into follow what they like without himself not knowing the fate is just inhumane

I still love the guy, I'm not going to let something as stupid as twitter shit and politics ruin him for me.

>It took risks, and through risks it made something new and wonderful

Oh it took risks. Therefore it's wonderful.

beats me man, go fuck yourself with this plebbit brain of yours perhaps?

Not American, you idiots should be grateful for Trump.

Because they celebrate the uniformed diversity. Be different but different like the rest of them.

literally a caricature of a nu-male. Holy shit lmao

What is the psychological reason between this opn mouth shit all these guys do?

Is it some sort of monkey-brain submission thing? They want to appear submissive and unthreatening subconsciously?

Why do they ALL do it?

They're so dead inside that they act more enthusiastic to compensate.

It's just the way a male looks if they neglect masculinity

HE DRANK THE MILK, YOU DO NOT DRINK THE MILK!!!

Nice quads

>balding

Balding isn't new. Male Pattern Baldness typically starts in the late teens to early twenties.
I think the difference is we're noticing effeminate or infantile manner combined with baldness and it looks wrong.

they have this family held hostage. he wrote this tweet at gun point

>nu-male meme getting more elaborate
They're just hipsters. Still gigantic faggots, but they're nothing new.

Why do you think they throw 90 year old former """"""""""""""""""""""death camp"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" janitors in jail if they have the chance?

Threatened. Mark Hamill is old, but he's still a big voice actor. Disney probably did one of those 'we'll make sure you never work in this town again' routines.

this

his voice acting days are over, his throat is dead.

he's still doing justice league action, no?

What does your edgy "the holocaust never happened top kek!!!" meme have to do with Star Wars?

You know shit's about to get serious whe Goofy, and Donald show up at your door with ball bats.

Sup Forums was right once again...

Every fucking time.

baka

I will smack Moviebob square in the mouth if I ever see him in person. I'll quote this tweet to him as I'm wiping off my suddenly grease-coated hand

white males? Not soon enough.

It's all there in the post
Withholding the truth and revisionism

>m-my shoops are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal

kill yourself cunt

>star wars has made something like 40 billion in profits in film and merchandise
>hamill's net worth is 6 million dollars

poor guy got jew'd hard

For the top right:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html#photos

>as the text under photo states, this photo was indeed taken in Ivangorod in 1942 ... the back of the photo says "Ukraine 1942"/"Judenaktion in Iwangorod" ("Ukraine 1942"/"Jewish action in Ivangorod"). So it does indeed depict a mass execution of Jews who are pictured on the right side of the uncropped photo

>For context, the same photographer also made this photo (see link)

>The back of this photo says "Ukraine 1942"/"Judenerschießung in Gr. Sewastjanowka" ("Ukraine 1942"/"Shooting of Jews in Big Sevastyanovka"; this village is right next to Ivangorod by the way) written in the same hand as the Ivangorod photo inscription, So yes, those were photos made by murderers of Jews.

>The shooter wears the uniform typical for the order police (Ordnungspolizei) that was responsible for shooting hundreds of thousands of Jews. Here are some photos made in context of the Lidice massacre for a comparison: (see link)

>As for the rifle, pointing out a similarity to another rifle is not an argument, unless one knows for certain that only that particular model looked like this - something that the meme's author did not bother to establish. Indeed, other Mauser models also looked like this. He could be holding the G24(t):

For the series of photos on the left:

reddit.com/r/history/comments/1znfrd/fake_photographs_that_are_used_to_promote/

All photos on the left only lead back to denier websites, no evidence of them ever being published somewhere by the mainstream as authentic.

nothing in that clip is not genuine, spontaneous body language

If he was a cute twink this would be acceptable but he looks like some CGI monster from a Pixar film

This is really it. He saw Rian Johnson tried and respectful and cool to Mark and now he's getting shit and people are rallying against Rian using Mark as their idol. Mark doesn't want to be a martyr and doesn't want fans acting anyone, he wants people to be peaceful and move on.

LIKE A TRUE JEDI WOULD, BUT RIAN JOHNSON DOESNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THAT

It's pretty standard in every actor's contract that they cannot badmouth one of their own films before/while it's still in theaters.

A huge part of being an actor is having to do promotional shit, and I'm sure Disney "gently" reminded Mark of his contractual obligations.

Beards are the easiest way for any of these guys to attempt masculinity.