What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Millennials can't grow up; it's not affordable anymore

>spend money on tons of stupid shit
>whaaaaaa I cant afford to grow up

Stop wasting your money on toys and junk food faggot.

quality boomer post

based manchild poster

Just desperate for attention eh faggot

Keep telling yourself that. It’s easier than ever to make “fuck you” money online.

B O O T S T R A P S

How many fucking times have we had this thread

The problem is liberal hipsters.

boomers actually go on Sup Forums? fox news is still 24/7 right?

Previous generations didn't have to be frugal to afford living in a one-bedroom apartment.

>why cant I own a bunch of video games and merch and eat avocados and spend money on the latest fad
>I have a part time barista job

>“fuck you” money
I wish I could wipe off the face of the earth everyone who says this. And I agree with you in principle too, which goes to show how much of an insufferable faggot I think you are.

fags?

>Previous generations didn't have to be frugal to afford living in a one-bedroom apartment.

Pure bullshit

>why did an entire generation end up this way?
boomers

they should try not going to public college unless they're going on to university for a useful degree

I got my 1st house in 2008, 2nd in 2015. Im 33. Unless you already have kids anyone with a full time job should be able to save for a deposit. I dont come from money and im a highscool dropout.

I got sheets and a duster for Christmas from my parents and I was fucking happy.

In the 60s, an office worker could afford a house, car, and feed a family of four. Today, someone in the same position would have trouble getting by without government assistance. The cost of living has skyrocketed in the past 20 years while wages have barely increased.

you're exceptional, congrats. the stats are out there already. nice humble brag bro.

lmao console fags

I don't care about what people do with their money.

Millennials work the most hours per week of all generations in American history, if you don't count slaves.

I don't care.

If they don't realize they're man children and refuse to grow out of it but on their own I don't care.

As long as I'm not like them its all good.

>"p-p-pol is not the problem, fucking SJW redditors!!!!
>50% of the threads belong on Sup Forums
Explain

>you're exceptional, congrats.
My point was that im not. Im an autist as well. You can do it too. You just need to have realistic expectations and stop wasting money on shit you dont need.

>you haven't killed yourself yet
Explain

This is an interesting debate because ok, maybe millennials are stupid greedy faggots, but who raised them to be that way? The boomers

And who raised the boomers to be snowflake hippies? The greatest generation

Etc etc

What type of career? I wish I was making that much. The only work I can find these days is as a graphic designer like some hippy faggot or being a waiter.

Student loans caused this.

Where and doing what?

I feed on Sup Forums getting triggered.
So i can't starve by visiting Sup Forums at any time.

>graduate high school
>get high paying office job

you are a fucking retard

Im in australia. Mostly warehouse jobs. A tiny bit of building/labouring work.

god i hate redditors

really makes you think

These people are like some god-forsaken breed of dog at this point.

Why do Russian bots keep making this thread?

Putin wants to get you laid.

Is he, dare I say, /ourcat/?

faster pussycat kill kill

Why would anyone move out if they get spoiled like this? I only got socks and reminded to look for a job.

Ok that's the first thing in weeks that has made me lol out loud

It only affects white males, so I don't care. Only the strongest will survive, and white boys are anything but "strong"

>everyone who disagrees with me are triggered
Heh, you sure showed them

BASED cat
honorary white

Why did the cat react like this?

That cat fucked him up good as well. He posted a pic of the aftermath.

Cause he was acting like a manchild faggot

No but really probably because he was violently opening up the present and the cat felt threatened

I can't wait until whitey is not around to support your ass and society rots into a 3rd world

Not really blacks experienced this in the 80s and 90s resulting the current state of blacks in America.

how is this television and film related?

some autist keeps posting this same thread 5 times a day and the mods never delete them.

god what a shitshow this board is now.

>now

Newfag detected

Fuck you

>Tom Baker fan
typical pleb

I can lift you over my head with one arm brown boy.

because he was behaving erratic, shouting and flailing his limbs while violently ripping open a package. you can see in the start of the video the cat was distressed and tried to flee but the dog blocked it's path and the cat went in to no escape mode, hence the attack.
the cat dun fucked him good
>pic related

kek

>Normal smile
Based.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic/