What are some well done Sup Forums examples of the "evil version of the main character(s)" cliche?

What are some well done Sup Forums examples of the "evil version of the main character(s)" cliche?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G-rl0tfQO9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DC Comics Earth-3

I miss Black

>Black
>Well done
mind as well post Turles

goku black was shit anyway

Black was the second best villain of DB

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths

Why does he call himself Goku Black when he's not even Goku?

"Black" was the name Bulma gave him. Black never used it.

I liked Dark Beast, but Bendis killed him

Why does Bulma call him "Black" when he's not even black and his super mode is pink?

Negaduck

Because when they're not in super saiyan form, the only difference between them is their gi. Goku has an orange on and the other one has a black gi. Hence, "Goku Black".

Evil Jim from Earthworm Jim

This, owlman especially was great.

Because Bulma wanted the black D

Fuck you Penders for getting rid of the best Evil Sonic ever made.

He was just mad because he didn't have complete control over him anymore

Ken left Archie expecting them to crawl back to him on their knees genuinely begging him to come back.

Everything good about him was zamasu and even then the arc was shit.

This was certainly NOT the best example.
>Hated that arc.

This. Earth 3 is such a great fucking concept with great, fun characters. Literally an entire universe where the roles are flip-flopped and the good guys are all the bad guys and vice-versa.

He was not a good guy tho

Well not that one, for starters.

Venom in general.

> ctrl+f
>xlr
>no megas xlr

for realsies Sup Forums?
Evil Coop overlord vs normal Coop was greatest of all time!

The Maker is a great version of Reed Richards.
Also the council of Reeds.
Also, Richards is a great evil version of Doctor Doom.

The best advertisement in comicbook history.

The subtext about Scourge basically being every internet Sonic OC that's just a recolor but wanting to be as different as possible from Sonic despite being the most unoriginal concept possible was pretty brilliant. Great character overall too.

>Scourge
>Well done example

Don't tell Sup Forums that. They'd kill you

> Black was just Zamasu roleplaying his homosexual fantasies. It was great but lets be honest

Turles and Black aren't even that similar.

I wish they'd just wrap up this storyline.

>strictly Sup Forums
you're missing out, mate.

Well about that...

The Rowdyruff boys, the Justice Lords/Crime Syndicate, the anger clone Aku made of Jack

Speaking of whom, happy King Piccolo day

Metal Sonic is better but Scourge is still second place

>Black/Zamasu considers Goku the prime example of the problem with ningen having too much power but generally lacking the wisdom and moral superiority of the gods and wants to rid the world of ningen
>"wow, what a dick"
>next arc
>Goku becomes the catalyst for a tournament that will end in the deaths of billions upon billions of sentient life-forms, god and mortal alike, just because he got bored and wanted a good fight, doesn't feel bad about it all and acts as though people are just overreacting to him having spilt a carton of milk, thus proving Zamasu was right

at least the manga's characterization of Goku is good. Based Toyo/Tori.

Mad Jack was a pretty good example. It's not just "evil Jack", it's a reflection of Jack's anger and frustration given form which was defeated by surrendering. I personally think that was pretty clever.

And it was so good that Genndy Tartahacksy saw fit to rehash it for Season 5!

Bizarro really isn't that evil.

Just like all the best """"evil"""" copy characters.

....ooh no.
>They had one blooming job.

my nigga evil jimmy

>manga Goku
>good
Yeah no. He was OOC as hell in the last chapter. Also the manga sucks

Bizzaro is more of a inverted Superman than opposite superman.

>He was OOC as hell in the last chapter.

nothing compared to Toei's brain problems rendition of the character. The manga Goku is closer to the way Goku was at the end of Z and shows a more believable progression of his character from the Cell and Buu arcs.

still the best.

This desu. Also nice digits.

I thought it was clever. A one shot villain makes a return in a pretty interesting an unexpected way.

>evil Colonol Sanders

You forget that Zeno was just planning on destroying the lower ranked universes without giving them a shot at proving themselves.

Goku is an idiot, not denying that. But if he hadn't suggested Zeno hold the tournament then we have no idea how much time the lower ranked universes (including Universe 7) would have had before just being casually destroyed.

Specifically, it was Future Bulma that came up with the name and she died before he could go Rose.

He is the best evil clone character to ever exist.

>Quickly following this is the reveal that those universes were getting erased anyway and Goku is inadvertently saving one (Or most likely all) of them
Way to abandon that plot point before anything happens with it.

>Who are you !?
>Don't be such a fool, I am you!
>If you are me, then who am I ?

That episode was gold

Also, I liked the idea of the Council Of Reeds.

If it counts, the Daredevil/Ikari thing was good by me, too.

Dark Pit wasn't evil though, more of an aloof, selfish anti-hero. He was pretty great, though.

Bizarro is fucking great but I wouldn't consider him outright evil in most incarnations at least. He's a great, underutilized character though and I could go off on a huge tangent on how he's such a great concept and how he works in multiple ways, as a creepy, yet tragic Frankenstein's monster-type of thing, as a well-meaning, yet ultimately stupid and dangerous comedic relief, or somewhere in-between.

These are the fucking best.

The best part is Jack being serious during this exchange instead of sarcastic as one would expect.

I would say Rico and Dredd
maybe not the best, but a good example I guess

Who

Eww

Yes, why limit it to only comics and cartoons on the comics and cartoons board?

Anime is just chinese cartoons anyway

Dan vs Dan (Imposter)

Dan literally had to create a new identity for himself to get revenge on the Imposter

Evil Coop
Mad Jack
Justice Lords
Owlman (Crisis movie)
Negaduck

>Mercenary Tao
>General Blue
>King Piccolo
>Vegeta
>Zarbon and Dodoria
>Ginyu Force
>Frieza
>Cooler
>Dr. Wheelo
>Garlic Jr.
>Lord Slug
>Bojack
>Cell
>Androids
>Babidi
>Dabura
>Dr. Gero
>Nova Shenron
>Ice Shenron

On the top of my head, all of those villains are better than Goku Black. Black is fucking trash.

Really not posted yet?

>I'm 14 years old

None.
Absolutely never.

This is the worst and most hackneyed cliche that exists in fiction.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G-rl0tfQO9

It doesnt matter

Unrelated to the thread but does anyone have that edited comic where Goku sent Superman an email by tossing a computer?

Literally only Frieza and King Piccolo are better than Black. Really, thinking shit like Shenron or Lord Slug is better than Black and Zamasu is delusion.

What makes Black interesting? He's literally just Zamasu ( a very poorly thought out character) in Goku's body.

He's a Goku that's not retarded which is like the second coming of christ to some people.

The fact that there was a second Zamasu was cool but I feel they could've done more with it.

>OP is Sup Forums
not the main character, but have another one.

Black is a horrible example. He was interesting at first but when it was revealed that he was just some butthurt Kai who stole Goku's body and then teamed up with an alternate version of himself it became pretty stupid.

Thank God Frieza is coming back again.

Black was his own character. Yeah he was Zamasu but affected by his new saiyans genes making him craving for power without going full retard. And his interactions with the Goku, Vegeta, Zamasu, etc. were entertaining. He was a funny guy

lol stupid kakarotto stop hitting yourself haha

fucking YTV holy shit how the mighty have fallen

Maximum Carnage: You have carnage, who is the eviler version of black spider-man, demogoblin who is the evil version of orange goblin, doppleganger evil version of red and blue deadpool and shriek who is a evil version of syrin.

HHEEEENNNNHHH

ok not the main character, sue me

But Dark Pit was shit, m8

no, ur taste is

Every universe still fucking hate Goku because of it despite knowing that Zeno was going to destroy them anyway

They hate him because Goku was a smug, cocky asshole

Speaking of non Sup Forums examples, I always thought this guy was one of my favorite examples of an evil copy of the main character.

Wrong

He fused with himself because his other self got scared and fucked himself in the process. Not even Goku would make a mistake that idiotic.

I love that he barely even tried and everyone in court was just a bunch of easily intimidated idiots

What, no Negaduck?

I miss him

Geoffrey too

Different guy, but how was Dark Pit better than any other Evil Clone? He was pretty much just a combination of the Evil Clone and the Edgy Character. Granted, it was decently done, but it was still an Edgy Evil Clone.

everyone's pissed off at Goku because he doesn't show an ounce of respect to anyone

frankly its pretty refreshing. we've been doing the "goku makes friends with people infinitely stronger/more important than him/who hate the shit out of him because he's such a nice protagonist" shit for decades, and they fucked up Beerus' character by making him slowly accept Goku's behavior, I want to see Goku get comeuppance for being such a manchild

guys. seriously?
He was amazing when he came back as The Maker. (afterwards, not so much)

Eddie Brock. When he first debuted anyway. Him knocking Spiderman out just so he could charter a boat to bring him to a tropical island to die was hilarious.

What about benevolent versions of main villains?