Are these worth listening to or are they too dated/inconsequential?

Are these worth listening to or are they too dated/inconsequential?

Other urls found in this thread:

pilkipedia.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3713&sid=66416534de962c047603ded91174d97e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are amazing. Just start with series 2

Definitely not series 1?

Sorry I confused myself. Series 1 is good. I was thinking of Series 0, it has no Karl

Ricky is the most bland unfunny bitch. All of it is basically everyone else being funny and him laughing. Super overrated

RANDERS

Just listen for Karl.

Dated? perhaps, but a lot of it is cultural. there's a lot of references to british celebrities and television that was relevant in the 00's. You probably need to know who johnno colemen, rick waller, dr neil fox, johnny vegas are, at the least, to pick up on a lot of their banter.

for the rest, check out this thread:
pilkipedia.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3713&sid=66416534de962c047603ded91174d97e

I didn't know who FOXXY was and found it hilarious

Johnny Vegas is still famous

It should be the Karl Pilikington Show as he makes the whole thing worthwhile. Ricky is mostly bland and all he does is poke Karl with a stick in the hope he will come out with something funny and Stephen Just has a funny voice.

ding dong

who is Ian Camfield? ricky makes him sound like some ex-rock god who is a DJ now and he doesnt even have a wikipedia page

>Ho Lee Fuk enters

>XFM quips / jokes etc you don't understand...
>34 pages long
Podcasts Americans will never understand

imo that's one of the best things about it
makes me feel nostalgic

MONKEH xD

was Richard Anderson real?

most likely, otherwise they would have flogged him more

>it's a Karl pitches a movie episode

Is Karl /our guy/?

The Meta-Mission Impossible movie with Tom Cruise playing himself playing a version of himself was pretty interesting

Start with series 1

yes, someone found him on facebook

>Benjamin Button, a baby that was born looking like an old man, is taken in by a nurse at an old folks home. Over the years as Benjamin got "older" he appeared to get younger. As he lives at the home, he meets Daisy, a beautiful young girl the same age. He falls in love with her, knowing the relationship will always look strange. Will his disability get in the way of true love? Or will it set him free?

Be prepared for nightly listening.

head like a fucking orange

They're amazing and will never get old.

it's better than the podcasts, pretty much because they repeat and recite parts of the radio show.

>Little gay fella an' that

This. Also no shitty cuts, I can't count how many times a laugh is cut off in the podcasts.

i remember picking up all the xfm shows back in 2010. I used to fall asleep to the sound of rickys cackle every night ;_;

>that one time karl was right

he was right more than once

reminder that karls dad is a legitimate piece of shit

He put the lad...in the wheelie bin

Remember trying to fall asleep to these before but ricky's explosive cackling woke me up.
still great though.

iktfb

now its norm or if i have a girl over its silence and i feel happy and content and not alone and needing companionship

It's not cryptic it's shiiit.

I'm enjoying it so far but Ricky is just too intellectually confident, makes him look like an idiot when he's wrong

His fedora moments were so irritating, such an obnoxious person.

Remember when Gervais was the hottest thing on 2 legs and now I don't even think anyone would care if he made a new show or podcast

Reminder you only have a small window to be successful in the media and if you blow it it's gone

its more because he kept making shit things. his resume after Extras isnt worth worrying about

Listen to Howard stern or opie and anthony

>Camp David enters

Oooo 'Ello!

They're still great, it helps if you were at least 8 by the millennium to get some of the references. It wouldn't surprise me if they outlast Gervais' other work and people still listen to them in 100 years.

A ripped tennis ball is probably the most disgusting way I've heard someone describe a vagina

>There's this thing in it...