Is pic related the modern day Schwarzenegger?

Is pic related the modern day Schwarzenegger?

minus the genuine charisma and straightness

modern day janetty

He's the epitome of a forced meme.

Yes nigger did you not see the cameo in The rundown?

He's 45 and he still has no classic flicks

Damn is that Jacob Batalon? They grow up really fast.

No

Yeah what the fuck was that about? One of the most useless and random cameos of all time

*Blocks your path*

He's been in like 60 movies and maybe 3 of them are good

No he creeps me the fuck out.

Arnold's career wasn't piggybacking on a bunch of established franchises, the closest would be Conan.

He's the modern day faggot who I'd like to see shot in the head in a public square.

Is he into butt stuff with other dudes?

>Childhood is loving The Rock
>Adulthood is realising Dwayne is a faggot and doesn't live up to your preconceived notions of him as a man

He's like Schwarzenegger if Schwarzenegger skipped his Conan-Terminator badass stage and skipped to the half joke roles he got into later on.

he's the hilary clinton of bodybuilders, he's got that same inability to really connect with the public other than as "the rock" which of course was a narcissistic wrestling character he played as so that's the only time he ever was able to act natural. it's not hard to figure out.

>Walking Tall
>Rundown
>southland tales

Kys

No. He tries too hard.

Schwarzenegger was heterosexual

No. Arnold actually made a good movie or two.

Nope. Arnold knew how to select scripts. The Rock hasn't made a single movie on the level of Conan, the Terminator, or Predator.

Pffft hahhahahaha no
He isn’t even on Arnold’s plane

Schwarzenegger wasn't a flaming faggot

Name one movie this bald loser has been in that's better or more iconic than Predator, Terminator, T2, Conan The Barbarian, Commando, or Total Recall.

In my country "The Run Down" was called "Welcome to the Jungle" which I think makes more sense since there is literally a title card at the beginning of the movie that says that.

>those
>classic

doom

Jumanji:Welcome to the Jungle

No, it's some soyboy meme

Doom was a steaming pile.

>Roger Ebert: "Doom is like some kid came over and is using your computer and won't let you play"

Surely you jest.

jumanji
doom
fast and furious
pain and gain
scorpion king
mummy 2

u 4got toothfairy

fuck thats brutal

ah yes how could i

>fast and furious
He wasn't in that movie. You should have said Baywatch or Moana

let me put it to you this way the rock's smile in this picture is so fake, his eyes look so dead and joyless that if i died and god gave me 2 choices: i could either be the rock or be wesley willis in the next life, i would choose wesley willis, the daddy of rock n' roll. easily.

he's been in more fast and furous movies than paul walker

Ausfag here, it's called Welcome to the Jungle here too. Odd.

All shit

This

>jumanji - fair enough, but the movie just came out. Give it a few years
>doom - the game, yes. not the movie
>fast and furious - yes
>scorpion king - no
>pain and gain - hell no
>mummy 2 - yes

So thats only 2 movies out of your list.

he is gay and he was married to this thing

>southland tales
thats garbage

>not wanting her to slam her giant clitoris into your boipussy while restraining you

>We need The Rock but we only have $15
>I know just the guy

The only good scene was by Eoden actor.

He is pretty much Kevin Sorbo of film. Takes absolutely everything and does only stuff to make him money, screw everything else.

Thats my fetish tho

>we need a real actor who can do drama, comedy and action and isnt closeted homosexual like the rock
>I know just the guy

he's a big guy

kino

He's gonna be sooooooooo fat in a few years

Closest we've got, there is no modern Schwarzenegger, Rock would need to shit out about 4 major blockbuster action movies as the lead in the next 5 years to have any claim at the title.

Can the Rock play a different character in any movie? At least Bautista has range and is trying to get more serious roles

and Trump's gonna be impeached tomorrow

He stayed friends with his wife after the divorce

What more proof do you want that hes gay