MAX LANDIS SEXAUL ASSAULT DAY 5

>"One of the worst parts about Max Landis is that I have encountered numerous times at various places and he never remembered me. One time even introducing himself to me and trying to act all buddy buddy." - Some Twitter person

>"I worked in an LA comic book shop and Landis was There for a show. He had one of those big honking clown horns. He kept honking it and generally being a self important trash boy." - Some twitter person

>"I knew him personally for a few years because an ex was his best friend. His mistreatment of myself, other women, and his ex girlfriends resulted in the dissolution of my relationship as well as my ex’s friendship with him. I know many, many women with accounts (several being good friends of mine) of his sexual abuse, misconduct, manipulation, coercion, and assault.

>Hell, he violently shoved me at a party once when I tried to stop him from harassing an ex who wanted him to leave her alone." - Anna Anaka

>The worst part is that fucking screenplay he wrote being all like 'I forgive you for being ignorant about what sort of person I really am' and I thought, what a fuckin' piece of irony, I'm apologising to you because I know exactly what sort of person you are - H Bomber

>A year ago I went to a Halloween party that Max Landis was co-hosting. I just so happened to have completed a screen-accurate Rey cosplay with some rather meticulous attention to detail. He took a selfie with me and posted it to Twitter saying he liked Rey better as a man. - Some twitter person

>"Here is a conversation I had with Max Landis days after my ex assaulted me, where Max told me that I "choose" people who abuse me." - Molly "Future Wife of Kylo Ren" McIssac.

Who can stop Hollywoods worst rapist and sexual abuser?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RubberNinja/status/944696006649700352
twitter.com/MollyMcIsaac/status/944691226153857024
twitter.com/MollyMcIsaac/status/944494178511106048
twitter.com/NatalieGRoman/status/944418413362810880
twitter.com/UnburntWitch/status/945087717309743104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I saw Max Landis at a Comic Book Store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He looked at me and just Honked his clown horn.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Honk, Honk, Honk” with his clown horn in my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen comics in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the comics and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and started honking his clown horn in her face while gesturing to scan each comic separately and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each comic and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by honking really loudly.

I don't know about this seems like kind of a witch hunt i don't-

_-------------------------------------------_

Lads i literally got raped by screen writter Max Landis in the middle of writting this post.Avenge me.

Are there any actual sexual assault allegations against him or is he just another victim of the leftist hate machine?

This is my favourite one of Max Landis rape towards women.

So this lady had been shit talking Landis on social media and accidentally got invited to his house party by one of Landis friends, he then proceeded to rape her by uninviting her to the party.

>Implying John Landis has been literally anyone in Hollywood since the early 90s.

So has he done anything physically harmful?

All Im getting from this whole ordeal is some goobers are mad because he said some things and acts like a spaz sometimes.

Bitch BTFO
also WTF i still hate max landis (but slightly less)

From people that know Max

Look at those allegations. Just look at them.
It's not even closely Weinstein tier. It's not even Tobuscus tier or at least Louis CK tier.
>He had one of those big honking clown horns. He kept honking it and generally being a self important trash boy
>His mistreatment of myself, other women, and his ex girlfriends resulted in the dissolution of my relationship as well as my ex’s friendship with him
Max acted like a toxic asshat an treated girls badly. Who would've thought. Like this *never* slipped through *any* of his interviews or other shit he posted online (at times this guy is an epitome of oversharing).
But it's presented like he's a serial fucking rapist or something.
Forget the lack of evidence (sexual assault shit is generally hard to prove), where are the actual fucking allegations? Like, "that time he assaulted me/that girl like that". Look at dem tweets.
>multiple publications interviewed me about this tweet and I gave on-the-record comments to all of them. I don't know if they'll ever come out but from what I can tell, each place is taking the story very seriously
>I have exactly entirely 100% no idea of whom you’re talking about but I just hope he doesn’t have a powerful father in Hollywood who’s covered up for the fucked up shit he’s done
>I had him blocked for months before then because of a DM I received from a young actress who was harassed by him.
In the words of the current generation - what are thooose? Are these fucking teaser trailers for the actual allegations? Nothing substantial. Fucking zero.
And who the fuck calls John "Get to the Choppa" Landis a powerful man in Hollywood? He's been a fucking nobody for at least a couple of decades now. Do these people actually know what they are talking about?

sounds like a drama queen who Max is tired of listening to.

And speaking of people. Check out who's coming out supporting this shit, aside from *literally* literally whos.
Zoe Quinn and Anna Akana.
Now, despite me being completely anti-gamergate, this has gotta be said about Zoe. First, she's a total asshole. Has always been. It is the "open secret" in circles of people who know her. Everyone has to put up with her shit because of those attacks from retarded "gamers", because she's now a martyr of sexism gone insane. And don't forget her army of fans who will go apeshit if you ever point out that she's a terrible person. Second, she doesn't know shit about Landis or his friends or his girlsfriends or that situation in general. She's not even close to those circles. She maybe knows a guy who knows a guy who knows etc.
And Akana - I only have one thing to say about her. Not because I know her poorly, but because it's sufficient. She's dumb. Reeeeally fucking dumb. Like oh my fucking god am I in "Beauty and the Beast" right now, cuz it feels like I'm talking to a piece of furniture. The most probable thing that could've happened is that she heard something somewhere and just went along with it. It's not the first time.
So there you go. These are currently the faces of allegations against Landis.
Does this shit look trustworthy to you?
I'm not a fan of this guy, I don't even like him that much as a personality, but come the fuck on.
And ye, he will probably survive this career-wise. Not that he has much of it to begin with.

So did anything actually happen? all these seem to be second hand testimony of bad break ups (while the girls that actually were on the relationshipt haven't said shit) or him being obnoxious and shit.

Was it fuckign rape or wasn't it?

>makes a film criticizing jews
>IMMEDIATELY sexual assault allegations spring up

Hmm...

>>A year ago I went to a Halloween party that Max Landis was co-hosting. I just so happened to have completed a screen-accurate Rey cosplay with some rather meticulous attention to detail. He took a selfie with me and posted it to Twitter saying he liked Rey better as a man. - Some twitter person

Fucking kek

Another person close to Max

It really, really pisses me off that so many people are accusing Max of abuse or assault without having the balls to come out with a specific firsthand story. I would believe someone if they had a story that could be fact-checked, but they don't. There are no specific stories of Max actually committing abuse or assault. None. No one has even said whether he's grabbing women inappropriately or raping them, everyone's just assumed the worst and spread that gossip around like manure.

And there's dozens of people who have said that Max and John Landis are too powerful for anyone to risk their careers by actually speaking out, but you know what? I work in Hollywood, and that's complete fucking bullshit. First of all, if John Landis had ANY power in Hollywood, I'm pretty sure he'd use it to make a fucking movie. But he hasn't. Because he doesn't have any power. If no one is even willing to fucking make your movie, you don't have enough power in this town to cover anything up or harm anyone's career. And then we come to Max, who, let me be perfectly honest, no one in this industry likes enough to cover up anything for. ax Landis is, at best, TOLERATED in Hollywood, and he only gets tolerated because he's a prolific writer whose specialty is the kind of material that 1) gets actors to attach themselves, and 2) seems like it has commercial potential. He doesn't have anyone who wants to listen to him about casting (other than on Dirk Gently and Me Him Her, where he was the showrunner and director, respectively). (And let me digress here to address the idea that Max gets "a gazillion chances" that should have gone to better writers - this is fucking how the industry WORKS, ok? A screenwriter's quality isn't judged by the success of his movies, he's judged by how many go from script to screen. A screenwriter's purpose is to put together all of the elements that go into making a movie

but the actual execution (and frequently the final script), and the marketing of said movies is not their responsibility whatsoever. There are screenwriters who get hired ALL THE TIME who have written nothing but flops. There are screenwriters who get hired all the time whose work never actually makes it on the screen. That Max has had this number of movies actually get made is what makes him successful. People do not understand how Hollywood works.)

So anyways, the excuse for not speaking out publicly is bullshit. It's fucking bullshit. It's made-up - it sounds like it could be a real thing, but it patently is not. No one in the industry gives a shit about what Max Landis says about anyone.

Regarding Lexi Alexander - I agree with her 90% of the time, but in this case, I think she's wrong to start throwing around accusations of abuse and assault that can't be substantiated, and I think she's really extra wrong to malign people for not simply accepting her word for it. We should all get to make up our own minds based on the evidence, and in the absence of evidence, I don't think that you can or should be blaming someone for not believing you. I think Lexi is great, but I wouldn't substitute her judgment for my own, which is what she's asking people to do.

I've had a particularly hard time with this whole thing because I'm friends with Max and I'm a woman AND I'm a feminist. So I believe that you should believe women about their own experiences - but there aren't any women for me to believe. If you have a firsthand account, put it out there, and I'll believe you. But I honestly can't reconcile what's being said about him with my own experience of Max. I don't think I can dismiss my own experiences in favor of vague rumors. I know a lot of people are going to want to take my feminist card away from me for that, but that's just how I feel.

In being friends with Max, I've heard stories about him being a jerk before to women. Not stories about him being abusive or about him assaulting someone. But stories about him being a know-it-all and kind of an ass. And I believe them, because I've had my own fights with him where he's been an ass, and I simmer about it for a while and later talk it out with him. In fairness, I've also had moments where I'm the one being an ass. I'm pretty sure that's part of friendship - seeing all the parts of a person, even the ones that aren't pretty. I've REPEATEDLY heard him say something to the extent of "do you know who my father is?" - which is always in the context of it being a joke, because the answer from him is never "John Landis," it's usually Quentin Tarantino or Steven Spielberg or something like that. And it's not exactly funny, though he finds it humorous, so look - his sense of humor about the whole thing can fall a bit flat. I can see how that would give him a bad rep among people who don't know he's joking.

Beyond that, in terms of how I've seen him treat women, I've seen a LOT of half-naked women around him at pool-parties and such, and I've never seen him grope any of them. The people that I know that have hooked up with him have described him as actively seeking consent at every stage, to the point of awkwardness.

I know he's cheated on girlfriends in the past, but I'm pretty sure that a lot of that was years ago. A girl who I know has hooked up with him before was flirting with him at a party recently, and he was very straightforward about telling her that he had a girlfriend. I think we all know from that regrettable interview he did several years ago, that he did some messed-up shit in his early relationships, but he was pretty immature then, and he's matured a lot - I've been really proud of him, actually, and optimistic that he was finally settling into a more normal lifestyle that would be healthier for him.

And to the idea of him making life difficult for those who break up with him - he had what I think was probably a traumatic and hard break-up a few years ago, and in the midst of it, when I asked him for a list of female screenwriters he knew that might be good for a project, his ex was still #1 on the list.

So it's really difficult for me to see Max as being someone who would abuse or sexually assault someone. For Christ's sake, I once passed out at a party, and he ran after the person carrying me out to make sure that I was being taken home by friends, not abducted/assaulted.

I'm not saying that any of this means that he couldn't possibly have done what he's been accused of, I'm just saying that I can't believe that about him without it being presented as being more than a second or thirdhand story. The existing evidence that I have about his character is all to the contrary.

I feel extra shitty about this because if I were looking at me from the outside, I'd want me to be on the side of the women. But I'm just in a position where I can't be, because it's not the Max I know. It's possible maybe I didn't see it, but my brain just screams "didn't see what?!!!"

>Idpol twitter is filled with absolutely crazy hyperbolic people

News at a 11.

Idpol twitter, both left and right are were assholes congregate.

Has he got AIDS? He looks like he has AIDS

Semi-big twitter user here, I defended Louis and got loads of shit and I want to defend Max but I'm worried worse shit is about to come out. Should I risk it or just wait? I dislike Max but literally nothing he is accused of is any worse than asshole behaviour.

Being rude isn’t illegal

No allegations. It's like saying that Anna Akana killed Carrie Fisher. Except she actually did.

Did you read this tweet?

>A year ago I went to a Halloween party that Max Landis was co-hosting. I just so happened to have completed a screen-accurate Rey cosplay with some rather meticulous attention to detail. He took a selfie with me and posted it to Twitter saying he liked Rey better as a man. - Some twitter person

HE SAID REY WOULD BE BETTER AS A MAN, HE SAID REY WOULD BE BETTER AS A MAN.

He also either misgendered a trans person or called a girl man looking.

It's 2017 shitlord, that is a death penalty level offence.

Is Twitter a part of your livelihood, aka do you make money from it? If yes then don't comment on shit like that. If no, then speak your mind and defend who you think needs defending

>Idpol twitter
What's thus new term? I only ever hear of black twitter

Fake and gay

Just shut the fuck up, little shit.
Why do you need to take a side or even open your whore mouth?
Is it that hard?

MADMAN MAX

I use it mainly for shitposting but I have gotten writing work from it before. I've already alienated hardcore socjus people but I'm not an edgy Sam Hyde type guy.

Stab yourself.

Identity Politics.

Feminists, MRA's, Anti-SJW etc.

Stop it, you're making me like the guy

>look up who the fuck anna akana is
>look up who the fuck molly mcissac is
>youtuber, comedian, model
i remember the times when people like paris hilton became famous for labeling themselves as nothing and it was okay to point fingers

You are so fucking new, go back to r*dd!t

>My only interaction with Max Landis is that he came to a party at our house once in a limo and slammed the door behind him full strength and posed like we were supposed to give a shit he had arrived. I just wanted him to leave, more than anything.
twitter.com/RubberNinja/status/944696006649700352

I like this guy

Will Max be smart enough to red pill himself due to this situation?

""""violently shoved""""
the rey costume girl posted "proof" and the tweet said something like "this rey looks better dunno why"

too much estrogen in him to change his ways

>john landis
>2017

I was worried about going public about Groucho Marx molesting me

I like trains.

>"Here is a conversation I had with Max Landis days after my ex assaulted me, where Max told me that I "choose" people who abuse me." - Molly McIssac.
>Profile literally has "Future Wife of Kylo Ren"

I swear to god you can't make this shit up. How in fuck do these people have absolutely NO self awareness?

"HOW DARE MAX LANDIS SAY I HAVE A HISTORY OF GETTING INTO RELATIONSHIPS WITH ABUSERS AND I HAVE ANY SELF AGENCY, NOW LET ME GO BACK TO WRITING MY BELOVED TED BUNDY AND ASKING HIM TO MARRY ME, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME HE GETS OUT OF JAIL FOLKS,

>>"Here is a conversation I had with Max Landis days after my ex assaulted me, where Max told me that I "choose" people who abuse me." - Molly McIssac.
>>Profile literally has "Future Wife of Kylo Ren"

screencap proof?

Never been

Kek and capped.

It is one of her about Kylo ren but since she tweets like 10,000 times a day I can't find it atm, hell just look at her screenname and she just got this tattoo.

Ding ding!
We have a winner for best post

Is that permanent?! It's daft and looks like complete shit.

eww that garbage bag full of cottage cheese.

It's permanent.

twitter.com/MollyMcIsaac/status/944691226153857024

Here she also has Kylo Ren ASMR

twitter.com/MollyMcIsaac/status/944494178511106048

"Pretty sure nowhere in the Sith Code does it say "and sexually assaulting women is the way to victory"."

Except the piece of EU that actually defined the Sith Code.

is this statement supposed to mean something, idk what its supposed to say about Max

Regardless, lurk moar

It doesn't matter if its real or not, i want holywood burned to the ground, i want every fucking self important douchebag in this industry (even the good ones) to go under.
Theres a surplus of celebrities and these fuckos are being created and replaced at an incredible speed, the only shame here is that they are not falling faster.

Just a humble supporter of the falsely accused

man showbiz must suck to be in, no matter how many friends you make you get completely cannibalised by them if someone posts a tweet about you. it must be pretty awkward in situations like this when nothing comes of it and all max's friends have made it clear that they're a bunch of snitches.

With Louis CucK it was at least some actual claims like "he invited me to his room and when I got there he was jerking off", or "he undressed in front of us". With Max Landis it's just shit like "oh, I've HEARD he's assaulted women." The first-hand stories are so fucking petty. Oh no, he honked a horn, or was annoying at a party, or told a girl with a past of abusive exes that she should rely on close friends instead of social media. That's all bullshit, really. I'm standing for Max on this one.

>No where in the Sith Code does it say use your own personal power to bend the will of others against their will.

Not justifying sexual assault but this chick is a fucking idiot.

Reminds me of a time i went to a party and my friend was like "i bet it's a nerd party like the start of the Fight for your right video" then when someone answered the door he kicked it open and yelled "Kick it!"

I just finished watching Bright and I thought it was interesting outside of some scenes where he went too far in a few places. It was like a live action Shadowrun. I never would have heard about it if it wasn't for these histrionic cunts so thanks I guess.

Being obnoxious to women is now a thing of the past, boys ;)

>Ask one of these accusers to even give a single allegation beyond he's just a dickhead
>Get abused by like 30 people online for not believing women

What the fuck am I supposed to believe? They literally haven't said anything, I'm just supposed to believe Landis is a rapist based on literal hearsay and rumours when they've been trying to say for days now he's a rapist based on him fucking a clown horn in a comic book store or pushing a girl in an argument?

These retards have gone from "Trust abusers claims of abuse" to "believe literal hearsay and chinese whispers of an event nobody has been able to define"

well I was supposed to write honking there, there but this came out better.

>this chick is a fucking idiot.

That was already obvious from

?

He honked a clown horn in a party. If that isn't enough proof that he is a disgusting rapist, then you are a lost cause and probably a rapist too.

Are they actually saying he's a rapist though? Isn't 'rape' hyperbole?

Look up Max Landis. No movie I've actually enjoyed.

Good riddance.

I hate Max Landis but he sounds pretty reasonable here.

>Are they actually saying he's a rapist though?

Search Landis rape or Landis rapist on Twitter and you can see people implying or calling him that.

Because the people who initially accused him (Akana and that other fuck whose name I don't recall) only called him a psychopath with "a history of being sexually abusive". They gave no info, so lots of people are assuming the worst

Yes, he has been called one of hollywoods worst rapists, Zoe Quinn and her crew have called him a rapist several times now.

twitter.com/NatalieGRoman/status/944418413362810880
- Person that called him a rapist for saying Rey is better as a guy

twitter.com/UnburntWitch/status/945087717309743104 - Zoe Quinn accuses Landis of Rape for sending a blunt text message.

>Max Landis gets arrested
>98% of cunnyposting dies instantly
Calling it.

you know, if you guys actually cared you'd meme the shit out of this dude as some savage animal who can't be allowed near women. you can't but that kind of street cred in hollywood.

Chud twitter - Right wing/Trump twitter
Nazi Twitter- Alt Right twitter.
Black twitter - Black people twitter
Idpol twitter - Feminist and other identity politics types.
Dirtbag left twitter - /leftypol/DSA twitter
#resistance twitter - Hillary bots/Dem party wonks.

These are the different main "factions" of twitter.

>>>A year ago I went to a Halloween party that Max Landis was co-hosting. I just so happened to have completed a screen-accurate Rey cosplay with some rather meticulous attention to detail. He took a selfie with me and posted it to Twitter saying he liked Rey better as a man. - Some twitter person

based

People on Sup Forums want to see Landis burn.
They also want to see idpol be shown up as the retarded farce it's become.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

The alt right defending "soy boys" just to spite feminists. Talk about cutting off a nose to spite your face lmao. Retards

Black people twitter: Nigger trash twitter

I don't like to victim blame, but max was asking for it hanging out with someone like Zoe Quinn

>produce piece of work exposes rich elves as the populace manipulators that they are
>hit pieces keep on popping up
What a strange coincidence, huh?

Who are half these people

Most of them are like F-list hollywood people at best. I don't know why Zoe Quinn thinks she's some Hollywood insider.
Max Landis is like C-B list hollywood.

>blatantly telling lies to force a certain narrative

ruh roh

>I don't know why Zoe Quinn thinks she's some Hollywood insider.

Because she made millions selling the rights to her story and got to go to the UN.

He’s a piece of human garbage just like his father, that should be enough for decent people to shun him.

>that projection
kek

she literally just realized she looks like a man in the photo and filled in the blanks with zero input from him

>Watching these people own themselves so hard.

Hi Emily.

At this point isn’t it illegal for people accusing him without proof or something?

If I had Landis money I’d sue the fuck out of those cunts for tarnishing my reputation.

You're not allowed to do that if the accusing party is full of women. Listen and believe, and all that.

We’re really growing up as a society thanks to women.

>This thing will stay hard for hours!
>That's what [COMING SOON] said

D-did RLM know?

You didn't answer his question you dumb tranny.