You have been visited by the Ashi of Healthy Heterosexual Relationships

You have been visited by the Ashi of Healthy Heterosexual Relationships.

You will lose your virginity and find true love, but only if you reply with "daughterfags BTFO"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

daugtherfags btfo

Dead waifu walking

daughterfags btfo

Sure, why not?

daughterfags BTFO

I'm okay with keeping my virginity.

>You will lose your virginity and find true love,
Why must you lie to me and fill my heart with false hope?

I hate to ask.
I'm almost afraid to hear the answer, but when people reply to these do they honestly think it will work or that these posts formatted like a chain e-mail from the 90's are just an excuse to shitpost?

daughterfags BTFO

Can't fuckin' hurt

daughterfags BTFO

Daughterfags BTFO

most likely shitposting. also daughterfags BTFO

daughterfags BTFO

daughterfags BTFO

Fake it until you make it

daughterfags BTFO BOYS

daughterfags BTFO

I have no idea.
I wouldn't have thought that so many people would consider themselves superstitious. Maybe they don't, but figure that there's no downside to doing it, so there's no reason not to? But even by that logic, they're opening themselves to the possibility.

I mean, I could just as easily say "If you write 'daughterfags BTFO' you'll never lose your virginity" with just as much validity as the OP.

Anyway, posting Jashi to keep it marginally Sup Forums-related.

Fucking someone who has never had a single healthy emotional relationship with ANY OTHER PERSON, HUMAN OR OTHERWISE is not healthy. It is abuse, he is taking advantage of her. He is literally the only person she's ever actually known and she's obsessed with him. This is NOT HEALTHY

Like pascal's wager.

Pascal's wager is a false dichotomy though in its original context.

>EVERYTHING I HATE IS RAPE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

boy, feminazis are in full force today

Shit posting on the daughter fags and bandwagons

>two damaged people finding peace and healing within each other's company
>not the most beautiful thing in the world

she seemed pretty into it dude

Well, it wouldn't be a healthy choice in our world, but I mean, you're the audience man, can't you see that it probably couldn't hurt to be a romantic partner with Jack in any situation? (aside from the fact that Aku might somehow use you as bait for Jack to fall into some sort of evil trap?)

>Fucking someone who has never had a single healthy emotional relationship with ANY OTHER PERSON, HUMAN OR OTHERWISE is not healthy

There's a lot of people on this board, and on Sup Forums who probably fit this category user. Yet somehow I think you couldn't care less about that.

Let's go over this situation
She lived with her sisters and some people who abused her for her entire life. Literally the whole thing.

She comes out and meets the first person in the world who doesn't abuse her.
And he fucks her.
It's not right.

daughterfags BTFO

I always thought it was just shitpost but after seeing all those replies to the sheldon pic im starting to think people actually believe this crap

daughterfags BTFO

daughterfags BTFO

The mods will sometimes ban everyone in those threads and everyone that replies to them.

>daughterfags BTFO
daughterfags BTFO

I would honestly rather stay a virgin my whole life than shun cute father/daughter relationships. Yes I'm still mad.

daughterfags BTFO

I'm at a loss for words. Nobody should be this painfully stupid. Is this feminist shit a failtroll? Did you even see episodes 4, 5, 6, and 7? They spent weeks if not a month or two together before they finally kissed. Hell, she even saves him from suicide and protected him from her own mother. If that isn't love then you've got fucked up issues.

Haven't even watched season 5, but Ashi is cute af.

Daughterfags BTFO

daughterfags BTFO

Honestly just wanted to post "daughterfags BTFO". It's been a great week so far.

daughterfags btfo

daughterfags BTFO

>he fucks her
So she was brainless and didn't consent?
She was incapable of making her own decisions?

You're saying it's love but she literally has no context, her experience with the human emotional spectrum is now "abuse" and "romantic interest", with nothing in between. She's emotionally a little baby

Well she's based on Genndy's crush so we know he has good taste

Genndy Tartakovsky is the Jordan Peterson of animators. Absolutely based.

Oh I almost forgot, DAUGHTERFAGS BTFO

>sex with a monkey
>healthy

In the same way a child cannot consent for lack of experience, knowledge, and overall maturity yes

Daughterfags BTFO
Gotta love this Fandom divide

So you can't consent to sex without experiencing it first?

So...Your first time will always be rape?

Ya know for a feminist you're a pretty shit one. You're calling a strong female non-white character the PC equivalent of retarded. Thats honestly offensive and insensitive. Shame on you

Daughterfags BTFO

Why don't people understand that the core foundation for Ashi's character is that she was never broken? For all her mother's attempts to brainwash her, she never quite succeeded. There was always a part of Ashi that held on to hope.

I mean, gee, it's almost like she's a counterpart to Jack or something.

>when you say that full grown women can't consent to sex but children under the age of 18 can consent to getting a sex change

I love liberals

You can't consent without being emotionally mature dumbass

She is a victim of abuse, in time she can be emotionally mature but she was not provided that opportunity

Daughterfags BTFO

daughterfags BTFO

Daughterfags BTFO

ha nice meme

>She's emotionally a little baby
That's the PC equivalent of calling someone retarded.

You mentioned maturity.
You also mentioned experience separately.

She's not a fully grown person in any way except physically. She is emotionally and intellectually an abused child.
She's basically Genie en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)

Do you think Genie can consent?

Truly a interesting take on the whole yin and yang thing

Post yfw the camel ride scene confirmed daughterfags eternally btfo.

It's experience not "experience with sex in particular", as in "experience with people and relationships like friendship and actually knowing people because she's literally never met someone who wasn't an abuser or her sisters". She couldn't even tell you in words the difference between friendship, romance, and lust. She doesn't know what any of these things are. Her hate for her abusers probably doesn't even reassemble anything like what you'd experience when you hate someone normally

saw it coming from a mile away
daughterfags BTFO

>tfw highly unlikely we'll ever get the soundtrack to this season much less any of the previous seasons

daughterfags BTFO

daughterfags BTFO

daughterfags BTFO

You seem to believe the human animal is incapable of feeling or understanding these things without exposure to them, when in fact a lot of them are natural, instinctual, biological things.

It's quite clear by what's present that she's learned or learning to understand them and has matured a great deal.

daughterfags BTFO

Just ignore it. There's no reasoning with a liberal

daughterfags BTFO

daugtherfags btfo

daughterfags BTFO

daughterfags BTFO

Nah. Kinda wanna die a virgin.

Personal challenge.

Why do you fags keep acting like these 'daughterfags' exist? I'm pretty sure anyone who was a fan of the idea and posted about it was beaten down by shipperfags.
inb4 t.daughterfag

daughterfags BTFO

How old is Phil?

daughterfags BTFO

Don't even need the benefits, I'm just glad Jack is getting some trim.

daughterfags BTFO

daughterfags BTFO

That's kinda hot!

lol facepunch faggot detected

go back to your liberal shithole

Zoildburg Walrus's "WOMEN, WHO UNDERSTANDS THEM YA?" was the final nail in the already well established coffin.

who hurt you femanon?

Go back to Sup Forums

BLACK DON'T CRACK

Same, I've been posting "daughterfags BTFO" for more than a week now.

Jashi is cute. CUTE!

I'm sure your 70 year old self will thank you

Jeez, he really looks good for 50

Assuming I live that long. Odds are low.

daughterfags BTFO

daughterfags BTFO

daughterfags BTFO

THIS IS LITERALLY CANON

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

daughterfags BTFO

>Samurai BLACKED

daughterfags BTFO

daughterfags BTFO