He deserves an Oscar

He deserves an Oscar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm3Oyc7j3mE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine

Lena says he's hung like a horse irl. Does this mean they...

look at her fucking gut, jesus that's disgusting

was it rape?

>when bitches complain about having to fuck harvey weinstein to get a job in hollywood.

I almost want to go see Star Wars just to compensate for him having to do this. I'm not going to do it, but damn.

Did she pull on his huge Dumbo ears?

She closed her eyes and imagined they were her sister's labia.

Imagine having to lay there and have that disgusting mentally ill hambeast straddle you to live out her pathetic fantasies that will never be realized.
I mean you get paid a lot but it would just be torturous.

It's like two refrigerators fornicating

>20 pounds of gut and arms!

I'd rather get a lap dance from Jamie Lee Curtis.

Omg nooooo

>not even sjws like lena
how do you fuck up so bad

Damn Daisy Ridley looks like *THAT*

Dunham is the female harvey.

Proof?

its called being a goddamn professional

EUGH! Lena Dunham looks like THAT?!

what fucking movie is this even for

I would unironically fuck Lena Dunham. Then again, I said the same thing about Kathy Griffin ten years ago.

The Squid and The Whale

Poor bastard I bet he couldn't feel his legs by the time they finished filming

Seriously her back is almost more disgusting. Her entire form from head to toe, every facet of her corporeal form is absolutely disgusting. If she didn't want these kinds of things to be said of her she shouldn't have been such a psychopathic nepotistic narcissist to put herself in the public eye.
Lena if you are reading this, fuck you. Seriously fuck off forever you fucking pig.

>at this point in the Meme Evolutionary Tree, the actual copypasta does not need to be posted in order to demonstrate meaning and elicit a laugh from user. Merely a single picture is all that's needed.

>tfw they are both jews

There is a reason closing your eyes when banging a beast is called "Drivering"

Girls

not bad

My first thought too, I mean holy shit she has a literal fat hump and a 3rd nipple(?) on her traps

>fat
>ugly
>jewish
>sociopath
>liberal
>from new york
>raised by some faggy perverted cuck hipster father
>molested her sister
>feminist
>lied about being raped
>success only from nepotism
>talent less
>unoriginal
>her show is just a lame sex in the city rip off, but for smelly basket case urban hipsters
>pretentious
>insecure
>uses her show as some way to make some petty point about her own petty problems
>vicariously lives through her fictional character by casting hot men to pretend to be attracted to her
>materialistic
>gaudy
>trashy
>liar
>greedy
>smelly
>isnt funny
>isnt charming
>stupid
>sycophant
>has a "2cool4school" attitude towards fame and hollywood that is all sour grapes shit, all the while desperately trying to latch onto the coatails of anyone more successful than her
>shills for Hilary (POSTSCRIPT: a leaked email from the campaign talked about how horribly received this all was and how it was hurting her campaign)
>annoying
>is the poster child for literally everything wrong with western society and is the reason everyone hates America

Am I missing anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm3Oyc7j3mE

How is this cave troll a Hollywood actress? Do they have a quota for ugly now too because diversity?

At least Jamie Lee was a 9/10 at some point

starts with a J

>t. failed theater faggot who had to spend years kissing disgusting cows

We've had ugly fat actresses for decades.

They're telling you its better to fuck chubs then skinny insta whores.

I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

Apologize.

What did you expect?

I deserve an Oscar for watching that shit

They, either, could act or were funny.

F A T

jesus fuck that is a harrowing image

She's probably phenomenal in bed. You'd just need to come to terms with it in the morning.

In all my years I have never seen a woman with a hairy back.

Is she part gorilla?

dude did she fuck your dog or kill your mother or something? Jesus I don't like her but this is a bit compulsive

>when you gotta go apple picking at 3pm, but have to be back by 6pm to shove rocks into your infant sister's cunt

Looks fuckable here. Also looks like she'd enjoy a golden shower. Nasty ass sloot.

Patrick no! How does Lena rape so many good men?

nepotism
jewish

am i the one who actually liked girls. season finale sucked ass. but the show is overall a good reputation of how upper middle class pseudo artsy kids act.

I dont even understand how she's so disgusting. I've seen many women of a similar level of chub and they've been pretty fucking hot, but somehow Lena Dunham takes that and manages to look as grotesque as someone 5 times that size.

It's impressive really.

I'd shove my palm up and into the bottom of her nose as hard as I could looking to drive it up into her brain.

narcissism

ugly people always pair themselves with 10/10 so they can practice sex/love scenes with them

Its how she carries herself. She trys her best to look as disgusting as humanly possible.

Well, at least there's one thing she's good at I suppose.

did she get a head and body transplant?

Her face looks like an aborted baby so it doesn't compliment her gelatinous deformed figure.

All I can imagine is the smell of sour milk in the bottom of a gym bag.

>dat hunchback
>dat neck pussy on the back of her neck

>hey, Kylo
>let me rub my clam over you or you're fired
How is she not a Weinstein?

because men don't give a fuck
he get paid to be touching some pussy.

she was a goddess for almost 20 years dude.

he belongs to the fat blob now, you Rey boys cannot even compete

eh, I've fucked worse

Saw each other naked? Yes. Actors are degenerate.

Still seems like a gross boss hitting on an employee and they need to take it if they want to get paid.

it has to like trying to fuck larry from the stooges

I think that's the disappointing thing. If she just kept on a diet and got braces, she could be cute. Rather than doing that, it's nothing but complaining about Trump and finding ways to piss off the feminist crowd by not being woke enough.

It's just noticeable because of the lighting - whe you finally start having sex with actual women you'll notice a lot of them have a light fuzzy back hair, most of the time you can't see it though

This is NSFW. And truly disgusting.

She's not that bad. The imagine meme is just that a fucking meme. Lena is a fat ugly pig who pretends to be a feminist.

That would be easier because at least he can make you laugh, that counts.

Underrated

whats the sauce on this gif?

if she toned up and lost the double chin she could be a cute. I think far leftism has twisted her body though, like the dark side of the force.

God I wish that were me. That hot/kinda hairy muff must feel sooo good

>that belly
>that literal buffalo hump
>those tattoos
>THAT FUCKING FACE

why is Lena allowed to be an actress again?

granny pits are here to stay

How can you be so new?

Isn't she born into a tremendously rich family? I suppose that would be how she broke into being whatever fucking kike rapist she's become.

Flubber

Jee, I wonder why

>best EVER angle/pic of her
>just about scrapes a 6/10
your point being?

>s-stahp disleiken xir

Feast your taste buds upon this

>plz don't be so mean to the child molester

I can't see anything.

pls sit on my face

NICE

*dies*

>user has this saved on his computer

Imagine being a literal troll and thinking you can flash your pussy to get people to like you. She's the absolute female equivalent of one of the fat kikes being outed as rapists these days.

This clip just made me gay