How do we go from this

How do we go from this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dvaCJCuSiPI
express.co.uk/entertainment/films/893188/Star-Wars-8-The-Last-Jedi-WTF-moment-Luke-milking-Canto-Bight-Snoke-death-Rey-parents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To THIS?

why does he look so much younger in that picture? What did they do to him?

Weight loss and gaining a beard.

MOUSED

youtu.be/dvaCJCuSiPI
23 minutes in

Getting killed in post production will do that to ya

To this

Jesus the Mouse really broke him

He watched TLJ with his wife without knowing he would die.

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE--- OH NONONONO

How do we save him?
HOW DO WE SAVE HIM?!

DIE BEN

Give him a new Joker role. It's all that can be done. It's all that can be done. Disney killed one of his two babies.

Disney can't erase this video. Even if Mark says a million times he is okay with the movie. His raw first emotional reaction was this. Because if the Skywalker story is bad than the entire Star Wars story is bad. Mark knew they wrote Luke in the worst possible way that wasn't in line with what Luke is. Because of that TLJ sucked dick and Ep 9 will suck even more dick.

All the Joker voicing kills his vocal chords

>hot actress who played his sister died and found out his coworker got to fuck her
>one of his most beloved characters got raped by Disney
>Killing Joke pretty well hated because of the Bruce/Barbara sex scene
>Patridge Family coworker died this year as well

Good. He's already dead inside. Give him rest.

for all the ridiculous cock sucking he has done for the last few years I don't feel bad at all.

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/893188/Star-Wars-8-The-Last-Jedi-WTF-moment-Luke-milking-Canto-Bight-Snoke-death-Rey-parents

to THIS

This is so sad man

How long before he actually turns into the Joker and starts slaughtering Disney employees?

Every night I feel my leg...

His Twitter is so utterly pozzed and his tweets are so cancerous that I also have no pity for his iconic character being ruined.
He might act like he's fine with it now but you know when he's on his deathbed he'll regret it all.

>Wah he bad mouthed my Drumpf

he won't make it there. too much of a cuck to fight back. my Google phone has alerted me 5 times today that he was sort for criticizing Disney's choices and forgoing lucas.

>it was HER TURN!!!!!!!!!

>my google phone

>google phone
>not a based Windows phone

he is a frothing hysterical libtard but I still can't bring myself to hate the guy, I cannot hate Luke Skywalker, I simply turn my head when he gets political. His character did not deserve this desecration nor did he deserve to see it happen.

he looks fucking cool with all that shit on his face.

well it's a Samsung but they load it with Google shit. I actually like it because it gives me a heads up to what normies are learning about. and it is very Orwellian (dare I say lovecraftian) when it buzzes like I have a new email only to say mark hamil is super sorry for saying anything bad.

it's like going to reddit

They're talking about fischer dieing. but keep on going.

>"I told him we have to think about the fans and he said no but I said..."
>audience starts clapping
>his heart visibly breaks
what the fuck man

>when massa pinches you

Like shutting down a robot.

fuck off with this foced le sad mark shit.
he tweeted that he liked the movie.

He was cooler in Big Red One.

Right? I've read all about it.

Why is tv cocksucking this soyboy? Have the reddit influx gone too high?

Do you not remember all the Lukelust threads?

If he doesn't endorse and suck up he'll probably get sued

>>Killing Joke pretty well hated because of the Bruce/Barbara sex scene

SJW are the worst

seeing him do a complete 180 about what he said on twitter felt like someone told him to shut his mouth about the movie. it sucks because now people use his 180 to justify that the movie was good

I honestly believe that Disney surgically implanted a bomb inside of him to keep his mouth shut

this guy gets it.

the entire core of star wars, the essence, the soul, is 100% about the Skywalker family. to deviate from that and make it about random cunts like the mary sue, the tokennigger, the random gook, just shits all over the most important and compelling core of the entire story.

there's a reason why fucking Lucas named his ranch the Skywalker Ranch.

just the fucking name "Skywalker" is badass and immediately struck a cord with fans all around the world.

the NuWars is absolute corporate garbage and anyone who likes the recent 3 movies is a mindless piece of shit. let the bugmen enjoy their brainless, soulless, empty, meaningless movies.

Just look at the way his hand shakes as he slides it down his face. This dude is furious. Feels bad bros

think about it, a Sup Forumsanon drew this up in MS fucking Paint, using maybe 10 mins of his time, and it looks 100% cooler than the fagged-out Luke in the actual nuwars shitquel. so glad i didn't pay a cent to see this garbage. only know about how bad it was through seeing the webms you fuckers shitpoast.

I see this posted all the time. Anyone have the source video, so we can hear the audio?

his hand shakes because he's just so in awe and in love with rian johnson's directorial work. he's quiverring from the awesomeness. the force is female.

there's a jewtube link somewhere up top

I checked Mark's twitter today, has he always been this much of a tard?

If he doesn't endorse and suck up he'll probably get assassinated

Yeah, but it's hard not to blame him for being politically naive since his whole thing was being a cinnamon roll.

Of course after the "how many Frenchmen can't be wrong" joke and the fact he was calling out the Mouse for being money-grubbing, things might have changed.

He's been a beta numale soyboy libshit cuck since forever.

I'm glad tv is more redpilled about him now, good to see he's being hated rightfully.

READJUST

>beta numale soyboy libshit cuck
let me take a guess about what board do you come from

>Muh big bad Sup Forums

Watch a cam. It's garbage.