I DON'T CARE WHO IT FORMERLY BELONGED TO. YOU SIGNED THE CONTRACT, THE STORE NOW BELONGS TO MR. SNEED

I DON'T CARE WHO IT FORMERLY BELONGED TO. YOU SIGNED THE CONTRACT, THE STORE NOW BELONGS TO MR. SNEED.

You know what? I'm done with this. Judging for the defendant in the amount of $3,000,000

BALONEY! BALONEY! Mr. Sneed. MR. SNEED. You took the seed, you transferred the seed to your new partner, all the assets he owned. HE OWNED THE COMPANY AND SIGNED THE CONTRACT WHEN YOU KNEW HE WAS DRUNK, SIR! Next time, use something better than a napkin. Judgement for Chuck in the amount of $3,000,000.00. That's all.

>parties are excused, you may step out

DUN DUN DUNCH.
tktktktktktktktk
DUN DUN DAUNCH.
tktktktktktktktk

Ok, so, Mr. CIA informs you that you are a big guy. What did you say to him?

>Your honor I-

WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM MR. BANE.

>I said for you.

That's what I thought. Judgement for the plaintiff in the amount of $4,400

>maxresdefault.jpg
was it kino?

This might be your show, but this is my episode.

what did he mean by this?

>ma’am, I didn...

LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU SPEAK TO ME

>sor...sorry. Ma’am, we didn’t mean

I don’t care what you did or didn’t mean to do. Did you, or did you not, drink fizzy lifting drinks when Mr. Wonka explicitly forbade you from doing so?

>yes bu...

No buts. Verdict in favor of the plaintiff, the defendant must pay $1200 for repairs. Next time wait until you get home to drink your booze sir.

>All parties in the matter of Skywalker versus Kenobi please step forward.

Mr. Kenobi, you have known Mr. Skywalker for a number of years and describe him as a great friend?
>A good friend your Honor.

Right a good friend. However,
>But that was after-

Let me finish, let me finish, let me finish... HOWEVER, Mr. Skywalker claims you chopped off his limbs and set him on fire.
>He still had his arm when I left him.

See what you did ! YOU JUST TOLD ME, you dismembered him and set him on fire!. That to me doesn't sound like something a good friend would do. Mr. Skywalker is there a police report? I'd like to see the police report.
>Yes ma'm I have a police report right here.

Ok Mr Kenobi, pay careful attention to me. You have NOTHING to show me, except that you are not a good friend.
>Your honor that's not fair, I have texts from Dexter Jettser saying-

WHO?
>Dexter Jettster, he owns a space diner on Coruscant

I don't care about this. We're done. Judgement for the plaintiff, get them out of here.

succ my balls judy

Aragorn son of Arathorn, you might be able to fool them, but you can't fool me.
>Your honor, I-

YOU CAN'T FOOL ME. What gives you the right to not pay your taxes? Do you think a king is above the law?
>No your honor.

What do you think makes you different from your fellow man?
>I'm half Numenorean

What?
>Technically I'm only half human

I DIDN'T ASK YOU IF YOU WERE A HOBBIT "HALF-MAN", I ASKED YOU WHY YOU DIDN'T PAY YOUR TAXES.

I support this being a meme

Do you think she'll ever try Samwise for those anti-semitic remarks?

$40 million a year to tell at poor people.

Literally /our gal/

>all parties in the matter of Mulqueen vs. "Smith," step forward

Okay, Mr. Mulqueen, you say the defendant, Mr. Smith, shot your former wife and killed your unborn baby, and you are seeking damages, is that correct?

>(Irish accent) Yes, your honor

And Mr. Smith, you're counter-suing for property damages to a gun you paid over two million dollars for?

>(Jackal) Yes.

Okay, Mr. Mulqueen, why don't you tell me what happened?

>Did you know she was pregnant when she was shot? That our child didn't survive?

Mr. Mulquee- MR. MULQUEEN! Just a second. I didn't ask you about your child. You said he shot your wife while you were working for the IRA. I'd like to see those reports, sir.

>Those reports aren't made available, ma'am.

Okay. Mr. Smith, why don't you tell me what happened?

>Well, Mr. Mulqueen and I-

SHHH, just a second. Tell me what happened.

>I was sitting on a bench when the first lady was giving a speech. I had a gun I had legally purchased in the back of my minivan. Mr. Mulqueen shot out the windows to confirm the gun was in there, gave the rifle to an Asian guy, and he shot at my gas tank and exploded the vehicle, destroying the gun

So he didn't actually destroy your gun?

>No, ma'am.

You have a sordid history, you bring it to this court, you waste my time, and you get nothing. That's all, step out.

now do taken

>Excuse me Mr. Raimi, MR RAIMI, you included tasteless humor in your films without counselling anyone from the studio is that correct?
M'am I felt it was in the interest of artistic integr-
>Bogus. Mr. Goldberg may I? Here we are, YOUR script Mr. Raimi. I'm going to read this very carefully and very SLOWLY
>Quote; "The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree'' end quote
>You have nothing to say Mr. Raimi? Alright. Judgement for the plaintiff, sentenced to direct the next James Franco movie

all the shit on this show doesn't actually have any legal backing, right?

no

the people on trial get paid for appearing on the show

Judyposting will carry us safely into 2018

Now Mr Mills, I-WANT-YOU-TO-EXPLAIN to me, why you feel you are justified in the murder of.. It says here, 83 people of a Ukrainian organization.
>They took my daughter.

My ex husband took my dog Mr. Mills, I didn't go on a murderous rampage to get him back.
>Your honor, they-

Shh-shh, Quiet! EXPLAIN TO ME WHY.
>But your hon-

Shh! Explain.
>Yes your honor. They took my daughter and over the years I have acquired a very specific set of skills-

I'm going to stop you right there. If I wanted to know about your skills I would read your dating profile. Let me get to the point. Did you kill those men?
>Your-

AHP! STOP! Did you kill those men?
>No.

I don't believe you. Judgement for the plaintiff in the amount of 3 virginal daughters.