I don't understand it, why does Nic Cage not star in good movies, or at least star in movies with other famous actors...

I don't understand it, why does Nic Cage not star in good movies, or at least star in movies with other famous actors, directors?

he literally accepted every role he could to make money to fuel his drug & sex addiction.
he won an oscar for best actor pretty early on and was just riding hollywoods cash machine as best as he could. he already proved to himself and others that he is a great fucking actor so making money isn't bad.

Is he really a junkie? He seems like a swell dude tho

yeah he went through some wild times and ended up broke/in debt and shit

>Is he really a junkie?
You watch your FUCKING MOUTH

he is not a junkie

I think he simply doesn't give a fuck about his career

he was on the top during the 90s and that seems enough for him

He does it for the memes. God bless him

Nic LOVES acting. He'll take any role offered to him because he enjoys it so much.

Nic cage should have been Luke Skywalker in the recent Star Wars flick

He turned down Matrix, LotR and TDK, for fucks sakes. The guy is attracted to a bad script like flies are attracted to shit.

He's already had a streak in the 90's that's better than almost every other actor. Why should he give a fuck?

He owns multiple castles and collects dinosaur skulls. Oscarbait don't pay the bills

is this true? You can't be serious

>Oscarbait don't pay the bills
He doesn't need to be in Oscarbait

if he stars in so many shit movies, why not join capeshit????????????huh??

He loves comics too much to sully his beloved art form in such a baseless manner. To prove my point he did cast for Reeve's Superman movie. Why make shit you hate when you can make shit you don't mind that pays the bills?

>what is Ghostrider?

Joe was pretty good and Cage was the star. Came out like 4 years ago I think. Cage kino 7/10 would recommend.

>sex addiction
>married man

Fuck I forgot about that.

>he literally accepted every role he could to make money to fuel his drug & sex addiction.
this but replace drugs and sex with debt

leaving los vegas
vampires kiss
birdy
joe
raising arizona
wild at heart
face/off
bringing out the dead
con air
adaption
matchstick men
bad lieutenant

probably missed some but still more good movies then most actors

>vampires kiss
This was actually great, and I never gave it a chance until this year.