Bittersweet Candy Bowl - 50 Mins Late Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I just got told off by my Ex friend that I all I really care about is my new girlfriend
>BETTER TEXT MY NEW GIRLFRIEND TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER

What a beautiful day.

youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o

>new

「Death Note」
How to use it:
Suicide is a valid cause of death. Basically, all humans are thought to possess the possibility to commit suicide. It is, therefore, not something unbelievable to think of.

The little Sandy and Mike sitting under the bonsai are really cute
She's gonna break up with him isn't she

>last panel

Ayy, Tumblr melting face, long time no see.

please go away and never return

YESSSSS

Not just yet, but probably.
This is a 2 page intermission.

Also in addition to here's the thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

The page's an hour late Did they move to a different timezone?

finally

It actually was only like 30-40 minutes late, and the first two times I refreshed the page after the hour mark the webpage glitches out, so maybe they were having technical difficulties.

aw shit i really hope this is going where i think it's going

>"Maishul, Tyrone said its time for me to move on"
>Im sorry, but you were just too beta and lacked the testosterone to satisfy me"

The tyronefags won

Now do a JoJo complication, the gods demand it.

>Sandy doesn't answer his text
How predictable and dull.

Who is he going to text?
Most obvious choice would be Sandy. Paulo would be the next obvious choice, if not for the fact that he's getting a date with Lucy and Mike did saw them together
Daisy could also be an option.

what did you expect to happen

she has to handle the the hounds before she gives mike the time of day

That's not a compilation, you're supposed to read the posts as you listen to the song
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

suicide hotline

"O shit, not you again."

I don't really read this, but why is he such a huge fucking beta?

>doorknob is shoulder height.

I like that the environment is properly dimensioned, yet the teen characters look like they're 5 years younger than their actual age.

And the adults look like dwarves.

Nice guys tends to become betas :^)

his girl is cheating on him with a bunch of literal dogs

Something good.

You're right, I've been silly. I won't let it happen again.

Becoming a cuck is the new thing this century.

He's too good for this world

He got henpecked by a deranged bitch for most of his life. His balls were never allowed to drop.

if he had any that wouldn't have happened.

So are they really going to pull a mikexlucy out of their ass for the ending or can i safely assume its a dead ship?

Dead for at least another two years.

>implying it was ever not gonna hapen
First highschool romance story?

Oh i know whats probably going to happen. And itll be really terribly done. How can she love him after all that shit? Lets find out in the next episode of degrassi.

>he's actually trying to text sandy for good feels.

Holy crap he's actually doing it!

Oh shit I thought there wasn't a new page today

Then why explode it so thoroughly in the first place? It was all just a gigantic, years-long runaround instead of just nasty consequences for characters' flaws. Shit sucks.

Can't help who you love user, although it probably will be done oorly in the space of three more years

What if he's actually texting Lucy?

>a guy texting someone he loves because he feels down

The monster...

0.00000% chance of this happening

Is that really how long its going to take to end our suffering? Doesnt she wnt to end her own suffering from being forced to finish her deviant art napkin doodles? Hasnt she made enough patreon moneyz?

>Hasnt she made enough patreon moneyz?
After the frantic shilling for dollar-store prizes during the last kickstarter I guess not. Those Manhatten apartments are expensive, you know.

But where else would you run an internet-based business?

Because it was never exlicitly mutual, and so hitting the reset button on their whole relationship will probably set them at an even pace ao they actually mutually like eachother eventually

Ayy

>Hasnt she made enough patreon moneyz?
Keep milking the cow until the udder falls off.

Why the fuck do these artists HAVE to live in an expensive city?

Cant you do this from your log cabin in rural chile?

This comic is piss.

Now who implied he's a monster? :3c

Look user. You gotta understand.

Mike is terrible. He is The Worst™. This we take to be axiomatic.

All actions, all developments must be interpreted in this light. If the facts do not fit, you must alter them until they do.

Only through hating Mike will you come to comprehend the Dao of Shitposting.

....FUCK YOU

Because Suitcase wants to pretend he's a high-flying big city snob.

With the way the comic's been lately I don't trust that it can do this in an engaging manner. It's just going to be fucking around until it gets to the predictable end.

I enjoy his suffering but why the fuck is he crying?

Here are the posts where Mike is criticized for texting his gf Mike was, is and always will be right. Lucyposters will never have their way.

I mean, at least Mike has a chance of redemption

Mike? Don't you mean the NEW HITLER?!

Oh so she hates him now because he drove er away for reasons to the point she wanted to suicide, and then leave, no wonder she's acting like a cunt to him, he's the actual cunt. (really liking this comic but no time to catch up so I have to free asociate whats going on.)

>he's the cunt for not wanting to suffer under constant abuse

because his alpha friend just stole his not-waifu away from him

Because he's sad and that is the only way to express it.

If you're looking for subtlety in this comic you're going to be disapointed.

You quoted me twice senpai. Besides I didn't critize him. Just pointing out that I said he would text her about 3 or 4 threads ago :3c

Ah so it's just one weird Lucyfag. Usually there are more

I just want Mike to be dragged through hell and back to be redeemed in the eyes of everyone including his future lover Lucy.
Is that so hard to ask?

I accept this head canon
Why is he sad? He was the one poking the hornet's nest. Hell the dude has a loving girlfriend so why give a fuck about the girl you wanted nothing to do with?

>for reasons
Missing a big fucking chunk of the plot there.

No need to be so bitter user. We all know the plot will pair them back together before this is all over somehow.

Then he should get a job matching that.

He's gotten a degree, why squander it for anything but fast-lane through US immigrations service?

Maybe then there'll be time and effort to spare to rectify the humongous fuckups that's been going on for quite some time now with the comic itself, unless he has gotten Tae addicted to Tumblr backpats.

Lucy is deranged and seems to have missed her chance for character development. I wouldn't wish her on anyone.

>head canon
motherfucker it happened 1 page ago
Lucy thought Paulo hated her for some reason yet Paulo popped a stiffy, asked her out, and now he's taking her out on a date

>Hell the dude has a loving girlfriend so why give a fuck about the girl you wanted nothing to do with?
Because he feels guilty? Because he is a nice guy at heart? Because he doesn't know where he and she stands? Because he's worried about her?

Gee, I don't know user

this comic is shit, I stopped reading it long ago, but that part is accurate. She was constantly abusive with how she was depicted, and his meltdown was an edgy response that actually fit his age and maturity.
There was no winner. As for how this latest story has them being depicted... because I have to look at the threads on Sup Forums when people sprerg over events... It looks somewhat realistic.
Everyone looks back at how they treated people in the past. Everyone has regrets.

tyrone to respond back saying "who dis?"

he doesn't want to feel like the bad guy, too bad he is now.

Maybe he's going to do something in the vein of what Lucy did after Mike sperged at her.
So maybe he's either texting at her or at Paulo
>Lucy, it's me Mike
>I'm sorry for how I treated you
>I understand the way I acted have made things unrecoverable between us
>If you want to talk, I'll be there. Always

I know that happened. Just saying that the though of mike being jealous/heart broken over it is amusing.

this is the best fucking bcb meme

as long as they both become better persons that's fine by me

He saw it happen, so its pretty true

Because some low-key management work on his wife's cat comic is a lot easier than a real job.

>he has gotten Tae addicted to Tumblr backpats
She outright said he gives filtered reports on these threads to her.

She fucking thinks we used "xD"

I can agree with this. The only part that I think lacks realism is Lucy's apparent stagnation. It seems she came back the same. IRL she would be seeing a therapyst and wouldn't think that it's all somehow Sandy's fault

>this is what Lucyfags actually believe

>You have one message from Michael
>*beep*
>FUCK YOU!!!

>Because he doesn't know where he and she stands?
Sure he does. He made that very clear and lucy already said how she felt at the start of the chapter.
Because he's worried about her?
About...what exactly? That doesn't make sense?

>She fucking thinks we used "xD"

Sauce on that.

Reminder that the OP of many threads is feeding info to the enemy
And the enemy is blinded because her husband filters shit

I think their point is less that he's an ass for running to Sandy, but that it proves Lucy's point.
Sandy is his go-to solution to everything.
He's got a bunch of people in his life he could go to, friends who are with him, friends who were willing to hear him out a lot of times, including Paulo.
And instead, he goes to his phone. Because that's the only connection he can trust in to make things fine.
A distant relationship with someone who has 0 insight into what's going on.
It's not healthy.

Also, yeah before you point it out, they didn't always stick up for him, and yeah it might be a bit threatening, knowing they may take Lucy's side. But by not giving them a chance to help him, to be his friends, he's just alienating himself from them more and more.
It's not his fault, but it is a bad thing.

>blind

More like naive and gullible like a useful idiot.

She'll probably try to fix things in a long LONG while after she witnesses Mike self-destruct like she did
p o t t e r y

>He made that very clear and lucy already said how she felt at the start of the chapter.
You never really felt like Mike is feeling, right? He needed to hear what Lucy said a few pages ago, not some passive-agressive bullshit. desu I'm not even sure which one you're refering to

>About...what exactly? That doesn't make sense?
About the fact he knew she had been to the hospital and almost died the last time he heard of her, maybe? Do you read the comic?

This.

See people post about how this comic violently savaged the tsundere uguu cliche is what connived me to give it a chance.

It WORKS. What kind of person would be in love but treat the guy like crap 99% of the time? How would getting treated like that for years from elementary school affect a volatile teenager?

But no, apparently Mike was just being mean so we could spend like seven years to pick up the pieces back to the most obvious conclusion.

>why give a fuck about the girl you wanted nothing to do with?
Because he actually cared about her, and his spergout didn't reflect his intentions, but only his current poisoned state of mind due to being conflicted on who to chose between Lucy and Sandy

See >it didn't take long to devolve into xD xD Mollyposting

fuck effort when there's dole for halfassing everything.

Oh hey this user put my thoughts into words better than I could have.

>muh community
How far she has fallen since her own Sup Forums days.

Sandy is the person he trusts the most and for most of their relationship it was pretty good and they shared a lot with each other.
I honestly don't see the point of criticizing someone for trying to talk with his gf for a problem

It also doesn't proves Lucy's point because that point is moot. It's simply not true. Sandy at most made Mike see what was already there.

Like I said, there is 0% taeshi would write him doing something mature and non-infuriating

>She actually thinks mollyposters are pretending