Are they trying to normalize bestiality now?

Are they trying to normalize bestiality now?

white boi not good enough. del taco is making an allegory to the nigger sapien

Classic movie monsters have always been trying to fuck our women. This is no different.

They have been for a while...

Has it ever been celebrated like this though?

King Kong didn't get to actually bang his girl, for example.

>now?

nigga have you seen childrens animation movies in the pas 20 years? We've had fuckable horses, lions, rabbits, foxes, etc.

I predict at least a few percentage rise in furries per year, until we reach critical mass of degeneracy and someone kickstarts a nuclear armageddon

how convenient

creature from the black swamp, wolf man, dracula, frankenstein, the mummy literally all wanted to breed

>creature from the black swamp
yeah this guy seems like he knows what he's talking about!

not bestiality if it's sapient

Among retards only, because sane people is able to disconnect themselves from fictions while enjoying them

Sure they wanted to, but they didn't get to because that would be considered fucking gross until the world went crazy. But now it's portrayed as a romantic story in Shape of Water.

You want we explore the same trope ad nauseam?

You make it sound like it's a bad thing.

>beastiality
>the girl is a beast

Everyone knows that small pale girl and "big" orc is the absolute kino.

>manga is tagged bestiality
>it's a 99.9% human but ugly """orc"""

Switch to horse tag.

All your children in the next 75 years will be furries

Just got back from seeing this piece of shit. Confirmed Del Taco is a fucking hack. The black and white musical scene with the monster dancing was the funniest film moment of 2017

more like anxiety about 'protecting teh wimmenz' is archetypal.
Look at all those z-grade sci-fi movies from the 50s, basically women threatened by some gigantic thing and men aiming weapons.

Clips of sex scenes?

You clearly did not see the movie, dumbass.

maybe for ayyylmaos but not beastmen

>After Elisa has a brief encounter with the creature, which she discovers is an amphibian-humanoid, she begins sneaking into the room where it is restrained by heavy metal shackles and chains.
Haven't seen this, but a janitor sneaking into a secure facility to hang out with an anomolous humanoid is unlikely even in the 60s.
These days we have cameras and electronics on everything as well as the locks and armed guards.
If the movie provides some way she gets access without breaking, then i'd give the 'love story' a chance. If that's too contrived, i'm just gonna feel ripped off.

this is a prequel to hellboy right? and thats abe sapien, and at the end he just loses his memory?

>beastmen
...werewolves, zombies, half-fly half-scientists, hell even Beauty and the Beast revolves around the malign nature of the Beast. Once he's pacified somehow, she's not threatened by a monster anymore. If he remains a beast, it's just a monster movie: woman in peril, monster must die.

>Did you even watch TLJ?

agreed. It was full of great performances from all the actors for a script that absolutely did not deserve it.

yeah and the beastman really wants to do something primal with that woman like "eat" her, think satyr/centaur/minotaur this is all basic stuff

>horse tag
>1% anthophomorphic equidae
>99% feral brony

Yes, I did, you tripwaster. Why would you think I didn't?

Trips have spoken /btfo/

i wish

If she's got human genitalia, then it's not bestiality

We Shadow Over Innsmouth now?

Remake when?

snake cloaca

Nope. Also who are you quoting?

That beastgirl would guaranteed be changed to look 99% human. Only beastmen are allowed to look beastly.

I doubt it. There's a reason why her legs don't fully merge into a tail until about where her knees would be.

>hey, horror director obsessed with old movies here, what if Creature from the Black Lagoon was like Beauty and the Beast?
>THE WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY (endless repetition of "normalize")

Would have been much hotter if the fishman looked more monstrous

Beauty and the Beast turned out to be a romance between two humans. But whatever. Go fuck a horse if that's what you're into.

>hey kid ever got ya dick sucked by a human-feline hybrid

It was a beautiful fairy tail.

kinda

they could have done without the lizard dick scene

other than that it was basically a reverse lil mermaid