Xena

Is it worth it watching all of it from scratch? Or better to leave it as a loving childhood memory (boner)? What are some other mythological/historical tv shows?

Yummy damn

Who's this semen demon?

Lucy Lawless.

You could give Ash vs. Evil Dead a shot, she's on that show as well and still kinda hot.

I've seen it and am waiting for the third season but I'm unsure if I should rewatch Xena. Calisto alone makes me want to do it..

Anyone? I know it's not a Star Wars thread but cmon.

i don't know, but she's alpha and sexy as fucking hell tho

First time I fell in love with crazy.

I never saw Xena when I was a child, so nostalgia can't get me: was it a good show? I expect a b-series, but it was fun? Worth now?

you should try spartacus. awesome fucking show, staring lucy, and she has multiple nude scenes in it.

fair warning though, the main actor died IRL from cancer, so he get's recast in the official season 2 (they made gods of the arena, a prequel season, in order to give him time to heal, but he never did)

anyway, you get 4 solid seasons and the show actually has an ending. it's the best series finale a show has ever had.

DL'd the whole show some time back but nev r got around watching it.

I actually started sporadically watching Xena a few weeks ago. Watched it and Hercules as a child, but no real memories of it.
I'm near the end of season 4; but I've really only been picking "fun" episodes, so I've barely seen Calisto or Ares.

It's good fun and must have been a blast to film.

>the main actor died IRL from cancer
Sucks too. He was pretty cool.
Starred in some aussie indie flick about fallen angels that was badass.

Yes, expect some progressive shit but overall it's a worthwhile watch.

I watched all of it except for the last season in college years ago. The last season wasnt very good so I stopped there. A lil' cheesy sometimes but what can you expect from a 90s TV show. Should watch Kevin Sorbo hercules too

Gabriel? Might give that a watch if Andy is actually good in it.

What kind of progressive shit?

Yeah, Gabriel.
It's probably what got him his role in Spartacus.
Bear in mind though, that it had a budget of like 50k at best. It's schlock, only it's schlock with surprisingly good fight scenes.

more like lucy flawless lol

Xena reboot when?

She looks like she could suck out your soul. And depending on the method, I'd probably oblige her.

They go to India and have a season about peace and understanding

A Xena reboot that's faithful to the spirit of the original could never happen in the current climate and you know it.

Watch Hercules first then Xena. Some episodes run concurrently like crossovers so a guide might be useful in those few episodes.

I thought it was pretty funny when characters comment on characters that look like Xena because of reasons but the episodes where it's a focus show how good an actress Lucy is.

Meg>Xena>Princess Xena>that horse fucker ftom Hercules

She literally had a black lover, the lesbian undertones obviously, and the episodes where diversity is good.

Just leave it be as a childhood memory like me, if you watch now you're going to cringe and be bored after 2 eps

A strong female role model? Come on, SJW's would eat that shit up.

it's worth it. Bias opinion here because she's been my biggest crush ever since I was a kid. And the reason why I'm into tall amazonesque women.
sounds like the average day in new zealand desu. replace black with maori's, though.

nah it sucks, you should watch this instead

>faithful to the spirit of the original
No. They wouldn't, and they would spit it out like last night pork chops.

>it sucks so watch an adaptation of Sword of Truth, the worst books ever written

>used to love this show when I was a kid
>was molested at a young age by a trusted female authority figure
my femdom/amazon/fitness chick fetish never stood a chance

I've been catching reruns of this show on H&I recently and it is the best show ever made. I wish it was still on Netflix so I could have a convenient way to watch it start to finish. Definitely watch it.

Watching deep space nine then Hercules and Xena were max comfy Saturday nights as a kid

>On H&I
Same, but I'm able to watch every season on demand until April.

How does this compare in terms of both nostalgic fap fuel and B-movie fun?

This is also on H&I.

It's probably worse than the movie and the movie was shit

Yeah but have you seen her outfit? She'd have to wear full metal armor.

Like The Beatles?

Do you like comfy shows that you dont have to take too seriously but still enjoy? If so then Xena should be up your creek along with the other 90's comfy stuff (X-files, 90's Trek, etc)

>Tanya Roberts
She was an absolute goddess and I busted trillions liters of glue to her. Shame her husband died and she has no offspring. unlucky woman.

Jesus Christ.
I don't care how shitty it is if it keeps it up with visuals like that.

>could never happen in the current climate
see you whiny Sup Forumssmokers are so full of shit lol

See
You fetid RedChanIttors are so gaylol

You should watch MASH.

More?

eh not really. It's cute a few times. Never really payed close attention after the mongol shit started though.

not an argument
Xena had all the same agendas and propaganda that are in entertainment now, you just weren't triggered by them because you hadn't spent the last few years being brainwashed by wingnuts on the web

>she'll never fuck you standing while giving you that exact look with a smirk
my boy

I only caught one or two episodes of this. I had no idea what was going on because the actors were all out of character and playing their IRL selves it must have been a special or something

It unironically has good visuals

also this is PG13 so you can't delete it mods

Gonna watch it now.

...I don't think that's how it works

Or maybe the person meant it couldn't be made because it features heavily sexualized women warriors in a time that actively hates that.
Maybe you shouldn't be so brainwashed by Sup Forums to think everything is about black transgender lesbians

How in the world did they get away with female nipples in a PG-13 movie?

it was a different time

Xena was never really sexualized, though, was she? She wore sexy armor, sure, but I don't remember much in the way of lingering shots of tits and ass, at least no more than the dudes were.

Tits weren't evil back then. Sixteen Candles was PG at one point.

James Cameron got away with it in Titanic.
National Lampoon's European Vacation probably holds the record for most bare breasts in a PG-13 film, though.

it's hard to tell anymore
Xena is quite tame by today's standards but I'm trying to think if it was that lewd in the mid 1990s
the internet fucked everyone's heads up

it's sexualized. There is a reason I saw xena shit at the star trek convention I went to but no hercules.

It's sexualized, but in a subtle way. Think the Wonder Woman TV show.

Probably a later episode or one of the Xena descendant episodes.

But the concept of satirical fan service just wouldn't work today, (unless they went full lesbian relationship miniseries) There are dozens of hot tub intimate conversations throughout the show and plenty of times where "haha this woman is naked and surrounded by men" is the joke

I'd say Lexx was lewd.

Xena, Buffy, Scully, Miss Parker were sexy without the sexualization.

Sexy =/= Sexualized.

it's a bondage domination thing retard.

shud I watch xena

Its kinda campy.

But holy shit the women

Lexx was one of those most perverted nihilistic shows ever made. Hilarious though.

Just because it's your kink doesn't mean anyone, weirdo.

Did you know Xena was shorter than Gabriel and she had to stand on a box during their scenes together?

was already in the works but got cancelled

I remember watching previews for it on the scifi channel and thinking it looked weird as shit, but I never caught it from the first episode (the only way my autistic ass was willing to watch most shows). Is it worth it?

>no episode about Xena getting caught, turned into a breeding slave and raped every day by the entire slaver market from slim belly all the way to 9 months pregnant belly without a single day to rest her pussy from taking massive amounts of cum loads endlessly making her squeeze babies out to sell or turn into more sex slaves and milking her like cattle.

Fucking dropped

shit i bet you watched baywatch for the live saving techniques to.

kill you're self

unironically kill yourself

i vaguely remembered it when i watched snippets as a dumb little kid when it was airing.
decided to watch it on shitflix on a shitty little 20 something inch crt tv a couple years ago to be authentic to the 90s.
it was a pretty fun series obviously didn't get it as a kid, so grew to appreciate it a bit more.
also gabby a best

Yeah it's re-watchable. I rewatch the Callisto episodes every now and then. The Callisto episodes are a mini-series unto themselves.
Xena was so good it would be near impossible to successfully reboot. That's why they gave up.

Not sure what you're up to

>from scratch
What in the world made you use this phrase in this context?

>gabby is younger but has aged like milk
>lucy just keeps getting hotter

kek, white "women" never ever.

I didn't watch Baywatch.

>Used to date a Mistress
>Her favourite book series was the Sword of Truth because the lengthy femdom section in the first book was what kickstarted her Dominant side
>I read the first book
>it's fucking horrible
>one of the worst endings I've ever had to endure
>I'd rather get caned 100 times than read that shit again

I never looked at ther the same way after, I get she was likely much younger but what a terrible fucking book. I simply cannot believe they were able to make a tv show out of it

thats good neither did I.

I watched the movie.

I liked it.

nnice

xena 4 ever

:3

>xena will never ride your pelvis to dust
whats the point of it all lads

the main actor is brotier, fuck. the goodones always get messed over.
still remember that day when he announced about his disease

Death by snu-snu is the best way, it is the only way

>you will never die lovingly in her arms, caressed to death while having terminal bone fractures across your entire body
fuck this im going to bed.

90s progressive shit.

So basic moderate ideas in today's society.