They couldn't get more attractive leads for the Valerian movie?

They couldn't get more attractive leads for the Valerian movie?

I dont know about you but i like the tits of the boy

The one on the right is considered one of the most attractive people in the world right now

I don't get it either

Idk I'd masturbate to either of them.

But really it could be all they could get.
Nobody has hope or gives a chance on Space Fantasy (unless it is Star Wars titled or Disney fueled).

I'll prolly end up seeing this and enjoying it and it'll go the way of John Carter and Jupiter Ascending.

You take what you can get when you have a series named after a sleep supplement.

Her family is rich and she might be gay, but as a straight man she really doesn't make me have any fantasies. She just has an awful face and her body is like 6/10 at best also that shitty English accent. I like girls with accents, too. It can bump a a 6 to a 7.5.

Why so gloomy?

This seems too much 90's

I'm alright with those, some new faces.

I think the actor is cute. I don't remember where I saw him from. I remember that the actress is terrible is acting.

Speaking of which, why did they decide to do a Valerian movie right now? Comics are in, but only from well-known comic series. People are going to treat it like it's a new IP. It's got to compete with Spider-Man Homecoming and Dunkirk. I wouldn't be surprised if the Emoji movie does better.

>breast-plates

y tho.

It's not like she has even moderate-size breasts.

I don't mind but they do kinda look like brother and sister. The mouths especially, and face shape/frame.

He was in Amazing Spider-Man 2.

>google the name
>literally no images of the movie
>just pictures of the supplement and plant for the first pages
I've never listened to the beatles, are all of their music so shitty?

Isn't that the question of the day?

Well, isn't that the question of the day?

Seriously, who fucking cares? I wasn't really attracted to Leeloo. No tits. Clown hair. But she was such an enjoyable character.

All I want is a weird sci-fi movie that I can totally get immersed in and forget my lame fucking life for 2hrs.

>not wanting those sexy eyebrows on your cock

>I wasn't really attracted to Leeloo.
Clearly you're an enormous faggot.

>Dunkirk
Dunkirk looks fucking terrible

t. boy who loves transformers movies

nah, but I'm not jerking off to soldier-boys and english tea

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She has the expression of "emotionless tough girl whose personality consists of quips #462".

>just pictures of the supplement and plant for the first pages

Haven't seen naught but the trailers but I think you're on the track of it

What's wrong with them?

I like those suits.

Leeloo from the fifth element drew a lot from Laureline, Besson was worried people would accuse him of being a one trick pony if he used another redhead with the same personality.

>the actor is cute
He's supposed to be a veteran special agent in his mid-thirties that travelled across the entire timeline and half the galaxy in his mission. They shouldn't go for cute.

The thing that bugs me about that movie is that they made one of the most interesting established relationship in franco-belgian comics, and made it a standard hollywood romance between a goofy man and a serious woman, where the girl can't stand him but they still kiss at the end after she has seen his hidden qualities (being a movie protag, mainly).

I'll still go see it because a success will mean more adaptations, but I'm reserved about the quality of the product.

it's hollywood, when have they ever gotten an adaption right?

negative, he is a meat popsicle

Make-up is a hell of a drug.

Isn't he supposed to be brown too? Or am I getting him mixed up with something else.

Don't the Europeans love Native american shit.

Jesus, the character creator in ME Andromeda really is horrendous.

>brown
No

That show was my jam

My problem is that they look related

Is the the Lost in Space sequel?

Holy damn! A guy doing the tits and ass shot??? Saving it

Top right it's a man
And the one at the right of Korben can punch you now.

Not specially. He can pass for a british aristocrat in a robot LARP (it's complicated).
I guess most people from the 24th century would be "futuristic mixed light brown"

It's Besson and EuropaCorp, it's french (although filmed in NZ and Hungaria because it's cheaper).

Why do I can only imagine a fat tumblerina writing this

Because you're probably right.

Apparently, everyone in the future is strung out on meth.

I'm pretty into Dane Dehaan

Dane DeHaan is 31, surprisingly.

I like eyebrows, i think shes cute.
I can see why other people would see it otherwise though

why does he have the physique of a 12 year old cancer survivor?

It's his Retroviral Hypodisplasia

No he fucking isn-

>*Wikipedia*

What the fuck?

Go back

Nope.

I think she's cute, in a trailer trash kinda way

Which one?