The ultimate leech

Let me introduce myself fellow kino connoisseurs.

>born early 80's
>got internet access in the late 90s
>started using P2P platforms, napster, emule to pirate media, mostly mp3s
>start using emule to download movies
>VCD & if available a based SVCD
>divx became the best thing that has ever happened to me
>download all the movies
>watch them for free after burning them with NeroBurningRom
>literally only one free leeching like this and sell off a few movies here and there to plebs
>the internet evolves
>start pirating via One Click Hosters such as Rapidshare
>lifeisgood.rar
>Torrents, Streams and the quality gets better
>HD is the standard now
>what a time to be alive
>continue to pirate movies to do this
>have no reason to go to the theatre
>never paid a cent for a nu-male ray or dvd
>don't support movies financially, yet criticize them heavily and consider myself an expert on them

It feels good knowing that i never threw a cent into hollywoods direction. They can suck my dick. All of you retards who pay for movies make my comfy life possible. You pathetic monkeys with your irrational spending habits make all of these braindead tier blockbusters possible. I pity you.

what do you do for a living?

i have studied economics (ironic i know) and have enough disposable income to afford a nu male soyboy hobby like a blu ray collection but i'd never do that because i save my money and use it for useful things like buying a house in the near future. then in im going to integrate my own home theatre and continue to consume kino for free.

DVDs cost like $15, you must really be poor and gay.

poorfag who can't afford blurays?

i might devote one or two thoughts and prayers directed towards you lost souls that have no idea how to manage their own money to achieve financial freedom when im sitting in my comfy mansion watching my gratis KINO

> Buy that stuff goyim or I'll call you poor!

Lol, you're $15 poorer and limitlessly stupid.

yes but what do you do for a living?

Could generous OP please link some good torrent sites/torrents? I need to get back to watching kino

consultant (not big4)

so you're just mentally unable to have a collection?

proofs?

>using emule to download movies
Based eMule user

>go to TPB
>download every 720p yify link
>watch with VLC
enjoy the kinography

TPB is still the best. Im blatant and download freely without VPN. Never got a letter. Never happened anything to me. Im a radical leech. I enjoy my freedom. I just do it you know.

what do you mean by that? i actively refuse to engage in any collection activity of any kind yes. Because its a waste of money and adds zero value to my life lol.

want my SSN or something to bust me?!?!?!

based eMule

>not downloading 40+ GB untouched bluray rips

loser

>i save my money and use it for useful things like buying a horse

I honestly can't remember the last time I went to cinema or bought a DVD or even paid for music

enjoy your empty house then where you watch actual kino as low res rip on a laptop

i actually stream all my high quality .mkvs to my 60" inch TV from a media server and use a wireless keyboard or my phone as a remote control for my kino. I also have a laptop.
Luckily my house won't be empty because i can afford to have a wife and 2 kids because i don't throw all of my money into the hollywood bottom less money pit.
I can't even imagine how it feels to be enraged about someone NOT wasting money on hollywood. Such a sad life you have my dude.

BASED money saving magician

So youre in your mid thirties and were an early adopter of the internet.
Theres a spectacularly high chance that the money saved freeloading has not been directed toward any meaningful human interaction up to and including non dollar transacting sexual intercourse.

--> I'm actually pretty normal. No issues socially or some other bullshit. Its surprising giving the amount of autism i can display online. I lived a happy life honestly.

so low quality confirmed
>no 7.1 audio
>no high quality crisp clear picture
>doesn't know about containers
>"streaming"
>throws money at aging roastie and his wifes kids

I like moobie

Tik Tok Idiots

Another Torrent has finished. Did i mention that i never seed?! My max UL speed is set to 0 lol. I just leech from you.

.mkv is a container you retard and streaming locally is no different than playing the file physically with the correct router setup. I actually only have a 5.1 Setup from the good old days. Should upgrade i guess.

I'm just like you but I bang all my hot latina neighbors and plan on using the (((State))) for all the money I can get

you implied .mkv = high quality
its wrong, it depends on what is inside the mkv container.
I don't expect a low quality pleb to know this.
you only have stereo through 5.1 speakers you dunce because of your media server stream bullshit.

enjoy your low quality I guess

I concede defeat in my attempt to counterbait you then.
Good luck in your pirating adventures.

>Did i mention that i never seed?
confirmed for downloading AIDS quality from public trackers

holy shit what a plebian

Literally me, except I'm a late 80s nigga; based OP.

>born early 80s
>buying a house in the near future

Congrats on being a poorfag.

user, you are the man. THE MAN

I only watch movies in the kinoplex when it's showing foreign movies that will probably never have public seeders or bluray releases.
Will you forgive me, OP?

So you're like 31 and still don't have a house? kek what fucking loser

>tfw i haven't watched a movie in over 7 months

Tl;dr Hey reddit. Glad to see youve migrated over. Unfotunatelu nobody cares about your stupid blog. Kys cunt.

>taking out a loan instead of saving money so as never to pay interest to the (((banks)))
How's it feel to be stupid?

Good thread OP. I hope you carry on letting Disney suckle the worker bees in order to provide high quality entertainment for you.

>not putting 99¢ sale tags on any DVD you want
>never seeing a film in good quality for a dollar
have fun with your pixelated trash

OP is my literal, non-sarcastic and un-ironic hero.

Why didn't you just do what I did and become a movie critic and literally get paid to kino all day and night

I was just about to say this. OP is actually seems like pretty cool guy

ok, I literally feel no which way about you my man

Thanks my friends. Appreciate the kind words. Just got out of watching 'Brawl in Cell Block 99' for free. A manly movie for manly man.

I don't have time for this but it sounds good.

OP is /ourguy/

What a jew

What’s your T level if you have a rough idea? Just curious

I take that as a compliment

>avoids paying the jew
>loved Brawl In Cell Block 99
Is it possible to fall in love with another man, without being a homo? Because I think I just did.

Romans 13:1–7
Acts 5:29
Luke 10:7

admiration by his peers rains down on the Kino Leech once again

Only God can judge me my friend

Same but I don't sell them, just seed torrents.

I laughed

i sold stuff in the early 2000's when people had no clue that you could get Kino that easily for free. Had to get back my disc costs and reaped in some profit to buy healthy snacks to enhance my Kino experience.