Whatever happened to this loteral goddess?

Whatever happened to this loteral goddess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pw46kpxHbls
youtu.be/f9XmryZgGtQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lung cancer and died.
Don't smoke kids.

she turned thirty
nice digits btw

had a kid

She was in some god awful movie about the catacombs. Has been on the snall screen moreso. She was on that weird FOX show with Matt Dillion and was also on Sleepy Hollow as the big bad.

I dug that show with Matt Dillon. Didn’t know she apparatus in sleep hollow, I was digging the first season.

Is that the chick from A Knight's Tale? She was amazing in A Knight's Tale. You guys wanna post pics of her from A Knight's Tale?

Her name is Aphrodite, Calypso, Venus.

i love her. she deserves more good work

I'm guessing she got tired of sucking jew dick. She was pretty perfect in knight's tale desu.

She was in my top 5 during her time, total boner material.

She probably didnt do something for an executive and they blacklisted her most likely. Damnit she was hot.

Oh my God, she is fucking gorgeous, i miss her.

Reminder that she was a DJ when cast as Jocelyn, and went on to name her kids 'Audio Science' and 'Mortimer'.
She's pretty lucky to still be acting and sane.

She was really good in Wrist Cutters.

if you ever look at her instagram she kind of seems like a kook but tbhfam it makes me like her more

she got fat
and the worse thing of all, typecast as the naive housewife

She was in Sinister 2.

she didnt fuck weinstine

Will you win the tournament for me, user?

>"I WILL NOT!"

Wasn't she in a band at some point?
>She's pretty lucky to still be acting and sane.
>implying crazy girls aren't hot

I thought she was the blue shit infected woman in The Expanse but she wasn't

Probably. But she was DJing at Goop's birthday party and Paul Bettany is buddies with the writer/director of A Knight's Tale, and I guess the casing agent was there.

I've been crushing on a fucking DJ my whole life? Fuck it, I'm done, finally killing myself.

fired for her wacky hair-dos

for me, it's cocaine

Hey guys? Do you think Shannyn would ever do cocaine with me?

>loteral

isnt she a dyke

Delete this

Idk, have you tried offering her some?

this

Nope, I've never been to LA. I'm worried I'm too east coast for Shannyn. I bet she looks so cute with a rolled up hundred pressed against her tiny nose.

her sister is fucking hot too. good singer and bass player too

according to her filmography she actually has pretty constant and steady work, it's just all of her stuff is nothing particularly groundbreaking, which is a shame because she is actually a cutie with talent

Peak female beauty. It's better that she faded away gracefully.

>You want to do what? But user, I poop from there!?

>no qt to hide your true name from

She would act surprised enough to make it fun, but you know she'd be down.

>but you know she'd be down.
hot

People who smoked a carton of cigs a day since they were teens didn't get lung cancer until their 40s and 50s. Living next to a major highway is almost as bad. The cigarette death statistics are bullshit.

Wristcutters was a decent flick

>Hey, user! Do you like how I did my hair?

More like glasscutters

She aged a bit.

She literally can't act. At all. She lacks any discernable talent in life other than being beautiful. She was "discovered" not via auditions or acting school reels - but because someone saw her at a party and went "wow, she's hot, I want to put her in a movie".

When she got a bit older, she got a little bit less hot and therefore she had no reason to be in movies anymore.

If you want a good laugh, get hold of the Rules Of Attraction DVD with it's behind the scenes content. Poor James Van Der Beek suffered through her amateurishness like a champ.

>t. black lunged smoker

But she is genuinely and uniquely gorgeous right? Or did I just fixate on her as a child?

Was sleepy hollow any good or retarded? I started watching Salem and that was okay but didn't make it past the first half of season one. Thinking about picking it back up for that grungy colonial creepy atmosphere.

>POV scene
>She has to talk to the camera as if it is James Van Der Beek

>"But it's a camera?"

>Right, pretend it's James

>"Okay, so, uh..."

>You have to look at the camera

>"But James is standing over there...you're PRETENDING the camera is James"

>Well, how's the Rules Of Attra-

>"No, Shannyn, the camera. Look at the camera. You're looking at James"

>Right, but how can I look at James if I'm ALSO looking at the camera

>"You're not looking at the camera AND James. The camera IS James"

>hahahahaa you people are idiots. That's A CAMERA. I can SEE James standing over there!

youtube.com/watch?v=pw46kpxHbls

Nice scene though.

Can't speak for everyone, but she was on my early 2000's Waifu list for sure. I thought she was good looking enough that she warranted being cast in movies simply for being that attractive.

The panic attack she had during an interview made her too big a risk for major studios. she was essentially black listed.

what the fuck

She was proof that short hair is best hair.

Note: all this 'goddess' (women over man) stuff is wave we're all surfing. See youtu.be/f9XmryZgGtQ

Wait... wait... guys...

Is this chick even white?

She's a quarter pacific islander

Brown and inferior version of Audrey Horne.

based gay poster

She's on anxiety pills. She posted on her Instagram that at that era of her life she was always insecure nervous when it came to hollywood. She didn't like the spotlight and was always too real of a person for Hollywood. So she'd take anxiety pills as advised by her managers publicists etc. And sometimes one too many. Hollywoods a cruel world.