So when is this series getting fully released in blu ray? It's CN's biggest and best, I'm surprised it hasnt

So when is this series getting fully released in blu ray? It's CN's biggest and best, I'm surprised it hasnt.

Considering CN never cared enough to finish releasing it on DVD....

It was more than deserving of a box set like PPG received.

CN doesn't own the full rights as the creator was smart enough to keep them, so they won't bother with anything like that as they won't directly profit from it.

Can Antonucci release it himself or would it mean signing the Eds over to CN again?

>It's CN's biggest and best
It's a steaming turd compared to pic related.

And that's counting Cartoon Cartoons only.

>Courage
>Better than EEnE

I prefer weekly comfy neighborhood shenanigans over weekly gross monsters with the same formula of courage freaking out and saving muriel who is unaware of a lot of whats going on.

Both shows are incredible, but while Courage is a masterful work of self contained universe, nothing has come close to how perfectly EEnE blends old school cartoon slap stick with modern world building and characterization.

t. wouldn't know true art if it slapped you in the face

Powerpuff Girls was my favorite of the Cartoon Cartoons.

Honestly, whenever I go back to The Powerpuff Girls, I have the urge to watch several episodes, because the show was very addicting to watch. So many memorable plots, fun characters, and fluid animation. Not to mention the great humor, dialogue, and villains the show had. There's a reason why the show was the #1 Cartoon Network show in the ratings and merchandise at one time

Way to misuse "t." with a second person pronoun, idiot.

>he doesn't know what generic you means

tried watching it its the most boring show ever its literally "HURR DURR REMEMBAH UR CHILD HOOD AND HOW AWESOME IT WAS XDDD" the show but of course Sup Forums likes it because their childhood was the only part of their lives they enjoyed mostly

Ah, I get it now, it's a copypasta.

Caught me off guard that other time.

I was trying to explain to people why I loved Powerpuff Girls. It's not a copypasta

Replaced "t." with "signed".

"Signed he who wouldn't know true art if it slapped you in the face"

The sentence is referring to two different people, making the expression make no sense. Basically you're retarded.

What's this "he who" nonsense?

Signed,
wouldn't know true art if it slapped you in the face.

Of course, user. That's why I've seen the exact same post here before.

Hello my name is "wouldn't know true art if it slapped you in the face."

Who is the you in that sentence referring to? The person speaking? It makes no sense in terms of the expression.

There is no context in which that sentence still works when spoken by the person about themselves. If you were bad at math, would you say to people "I wouldn't know geometry even if it introduced itself to you"?

EEnE is my all-time favorite kids show, but man PPG is great. That beatles episode had me cum buckets in highschool.

I would say that without the "I", yes.

Then you're not talking about yourself, you're talking about someone else, which is not what was done in the sarcastic "t." joke.

Basically, you either leave out the I and refer to another which ruins the joke, or leave it in and the analogy makes no sense.

>Warner
>caring about releasing home media from CN

Antonucci doesn't have the resources that CN does to push production. They clearly don't want to share with a guy who stands to benefit a cut that literally does nothing.