youtube.com/watch?v=5VGsJSX_YDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Daisy hates it
Source me senpai

>daisy was talking about her performance
>john was talking about another movie
>nobody gives a shit what Mark thinks

That's actually really funny.

Stop making Star Wars threads though, nerds. No one cares.

and you post picture of another dude who unrelated to the 3 people listed
people don't even want to shit on this movie properly, it is kinda sad in a way

Everyone seems to like Bright aside from Critics.

The dark side turns you into John Wick?

Fuck, time to go kill some younglings.

what did Daisy said?

>I: Congrats on the Last Jedi. Really enjoyed it. Are you happy with it?

>Daisy: Ummm.... Ehhhmm, sure yeah.

>I: Let's go with that

>Daisy: Yeah.

Gordon Round's brother hasn't spoken to him in years.

Does anybody else feel like Boiiyega just comes off as really smug and arrogant?

his twitter was full of Shaun King and BLW tweets the last time i looked.

I don't even want to go on there anymore.

He's a dickhead who won the movie lottery.

Link me

it just seems like she really likes JJ's dick but not that she hates TLJ

So how long before Boyega gets shit on for liking a movie "written by a rapist"?

CRYING FEMALES FILL ME WITH DISGUST

Fuck now I want to see Driver fight Keanu in John Wick 3

(((Critics)))

How long before he gets shit on for liking a movie "written by a rapist"?

THICC
H
I
C
C

Funny how most those critics are elves.

??? She likes Abrams, doesn't mean she hated TLJ

>i-i-i-i-it's impossible for someone to hate the roles they played!

Of course she likes Abrams. Like said about John, she also won the movie lottery and JJ is seemingly solely responsible for that.

Holy Fucking Based.
Serious question, fellas: should I start a separate Bright folder, or just put all Bright memes and screencaps in my Kino folder?

>enjoyed Bright

UNCLE TOM

probably just kill yourself

Speaking of Shaun King

That shit isn't going to catch on.
Bright is a hit and it can't be stopped.

Hivemind

I'll take it under advisement, thanks.

You what to figure out what section he is.

Boyega might be 100% progressive, but of that 100% he's 70% black and 30% feminist.

So he cares that the main character is a black guy and a white guy who has to hide his face more than the writer is a creeper, fuh naoo

JJ is the cuck jewish producer that brought her and her bull together. Of course she loves him

Calling it now: SJWs will 180 and be all "wtf I love Bright now"

>give character nothing to do
>hook him up with uggo
>friend zone him with Bae

Talcum X's taste in movies is probably trash.

>another dude
>unrelated
Are you retarded?

Seriously? Please, bro. Next time you decide to post, remember to don't.

what made them not like it?

Its almost as if Netflix making a blockbuster outside of the studio system is offensive to critics who receive perks from the studio system like getting flown to Hawaii for a free vacation and screening by a big studio

Based on this one tweet, his taste in movies is pretty good desu.

The Max Landis shit mostly.

WHo should john bodega play in Bright 2: Brighter ?
I hope a centaur dentist

isnt he a fag? why dont they like it when the gays grab people, isnt it progressive or what ever?

When women say they are crying and when they are crying I never know why in the fuck they are crying unless someone died. Is this autism?

And people with brains

Based Boyega. We need to find him someone better than the fat gook.

You do.

Nowadays if critics love it, it's probably propaganda, if they hate it, it's probably contains some idea (((they))) don't want people to hear about, so they try to discourage people from seeing it.

> nowadays

Nope. Critics hated it before that happened. Because their big movie studio masters told them to hate it.

No grabbing has been alleged. So far it has only been accusations of him being creepy and off-putting, and most allegations have come from known psychopathic liars like Zoe Quinn who enjoy ruining people's lives.

Fuck you, bitch.

>muh 92%

>fist anus
>gaylo ren
>The loser Jedi
>the faeces evacuates

This is painfully embarrassing and I dread to think of what awful abomination wrote that post.

She said she thought it was fantastic but she hates watching herself on-screen. She literally said TFA was fucking horrible and embarrassing because she hates watching herself on-screen so much. Stop taking things out of context you fucking pleb.

Crying middle aged men fills me with more disgust.

Oh look, more things taken out of context. You fanboys are retarded. Glad Hamill blew you the fuck out the other day.

Nope, she said she hated the last Jedi and loved herself onscreen for TFA

the fuck

>talcum x

BRIGHTKINO

Why do we care what Daisy says about anything? She literally doesn't give a shit about the movies. Like the interview where when asked "How did Rey beat Kylo [in TFA]?" She responded
>Why do people have an issue with this? It's because she's like... So strong. And he's so weak.

A pregnant minotaur

I like Driver but this is an insult to Keanu, Adam looks like a retarded inbred version of him

What's up with those hips, seriously. When I got fat, a lot of it went to my butt but once I lost weight, I had a normal male body again

>quit the online magazine site

he deleted his blog?

Wtf I love Boyega now.

Bright sequel can't come soon enough.

Uh source

i liked it too, talcum x. for once we agree on something

jej

>John likes Bright
/our baboon/?

>nobody gives a shit what Mark thinks
yeah and that's why nu-star war fucking blows

John is very much our guy

I will never not ship these two.

boyega is a good lad

So where's the source you retard?

yeah maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=5VGsJSX_YDc Around 0:34, but if you keep watching it shows she was talking about her opinion of her performance, not the movie as a whole.

I hate watching her onscreen too. Bitch should trust her instincts and switch to a career where she is neither seen nor heard.

I don't understand "Talcum X"

shaun king is a white man pretending to be black in order to get pay as a black activist pundit, it is a play on "malcolm x", a well known black activist who was killed because of the color of his skin

I get that but why "Talcum"? Is it supposed to be a reference to white baby powder?

yes, as in a whitewashed version of Malcolm X

Good deduction, user.

>Netflix original beating the Star Wars legacy
Glorious

How did she go from disgusting xenomorph to fuckable british slag HNNNGHHHH fucking hell DAISY!!!!

why are you being so deliberately obtuse

Shame he’s so fucking ugly.
And that he’s literally a clown in the films.

Let's be real, she doesn't hate watching herself on screen, she hates watching herself in Star Wars. She didn't watch any of the movies before getting the role, and she doesn't want to continue the role beyond IX.

>he’s literally a clown in the films
I don't know how anyone else isn't talking about this, he's basically a black minstrel character.