/TPG/

Twin Peaks General because we have enough star wars and lusting for women threads.

Anyway, I was watching the Blu-ray and in episode 2, who is bad Cooper talking with in the motel after killing Darya? He thinks it Jeffries but questions the person. Did we ever find out? Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6yNSGUgx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my thought is shelly is best girl

the reboot of two broke girls is looking good

He's talking to Judy.

>craving for Cherry pie and coffee intensifies

But it sounded like a man. I thought maybe it was good Cooper because we also see him in new York.

Judy is a force, not a person. The Jumping Man, Sarah Palmer, the Tremonds, and the woodsmen are all connected to Judy.

>Judy is a force, not a person. The Jumping Man, Sarah Palmer, the Tremonds, and the woodsmen are all connected to Judy.
ohhh that makes sense. Judy can manifest herself in whoever. I think the phone call is kind of Judy, manipulating electricity or something, because we never really hear that phone voice again

do you think we will ever get a show like TPTR again?

What's Judy's endgame anyway? Also thought of it as a villain but after reviews, I'm guessing it's something else.

i think she wants bob back, maybe to kill laura? I find it interesting that both coopers pretty much had the same objective re finding judy

Fascinating

Seriously hope we get another season, but doubt it unless the Blu-ray made them some decent money.

Someone pointed out that the inflection sounds like Sarah Palmer, pitched down/distorted. Upon rewatch it did sort of sound like that to me, but it could have just been the suggestion.

What I was more confused at was the "missed you in New York". What time is not-Jeffries referring to? When Good Coop briefly showed up in the box? When Bad Coop was there setting it all up?

Anybody have the diagram on the quality of each episode?

For me, it's Laura Palmer!

They're all good.

pastebin.com/6yNSGUgx

Reposting my writeup on the ending of Season 3, lemme know your thoughts

Mr C and Coop are one and the same, at least that's how Jeffries sees it

log lady is best gril with audrey a close second

Nah, coop and Mr C can't coexist in the same lodge.

They can't coexist because they are the same person split into 2. Jeffries only refers to the doppelganger as cooper

The eternal debate

Settles your debate

A new season might be out of reach but maybe we’ll get another movie?

not quite anyone

she tried and failed in the missing pieces imo

>missed you in New York
Possibly confusing Cooper and doppelcooper as says. There seems to be a "rule" - though perhaps more of a cosmic rule that the doppelganger circumnavigates when Cooper returns at Dougie Jones in episode 3. The doppelganger uses the tulpa Dougie Jones to avoid returning to the Lodge.

you guys are overthinking it, judy was probably talking through sarah and was refering to breaking out of the box and killing those two in the lab

she missed bobcoop in new york cause she was expecting to find him since he set up the box

In the finale, good coop knows Frank's first name. The only Cooper to have met Frank at this point is Mr C. While it's possible that they met off screen 25 years ago, i think it's much more plausible that both coops share the same memories. Bad Coop definitely has good Coops memories.

How awesome is it though that like 4 months later we can discuss TP and get no closer to a single, unifying answer

I think we're getting closer, there are a lot of plot elements that require more careful thought than usual to understand. But we'll never "get" it all, which never really was the point of Twin Peaks.

It’s all cyclical. Each season starts with a question and ends with one.

I’m down for a Season 4, but people are retarded if they think it will answer Season 3.

It's all pretty easy to get and mostly there, save for the last moments of the show.

In some ways, season 3 did answer some of the things in Season 1/2/FWWM (Laura's diary page, Blue Rose, Major Briggs, etc.) it's just that it opened a whole new can of worms. In the case of Audrey, we got both an answer and more questions all at the same time within a five second scene. I imagine that S4 would be similar.

To amass pain and suffering. What's the point of having recreational sex? It feels good. Lodge spirits exist only to feed on pain and sorrow.

Season 4 will be 18 episodes of 1941 nuclear kino

Judy is a negative force. The Fireman is a positive force. Judy creates conflict in the show, which is terrible for the characters but exciting to the audience. The Fireman tries to undo Judy's conflict, which is good for the characters, but bad for the audience, because he does it in the most over-elaborate deus-ex machina way.

One faction cannot exist without the other. They form the Lodge Cycle.

The red room isn't a lodge, it's a waiting room. We are still yet to see the black / white lodges.

Somethin tells me that putting dougie back somehow fucked up dalecoopers timeline, yes we believe bob to be destroyed from the limeys glove. Dopplecooper was last seen in the waiting lodge on fire in a chair. The forest where dalecooper retreives her she becomes lost and when cooper exits, waves his hand and the curtain opens, redheaddiane is waiting at the "curtaincall". Implying that everything had gone according to plan. But arriving at the hotel while dalecooper is checkin in a second redheaded diane emerges and after they frump and he wakes up alone, the hotel is different and richard and linfa are refercced. WTF.

The judysdiner scene ensues ladida dlynch jerkin off with 20 min to kill and they end up in twin peaks to find she recalls nothing and after questioning the homeowner and a distant shout of laura the dimension shatters and they arrive in the waiting lodgewith short haired laura or carrie whisperin in his ear. Possibly that they are trapped in said time loop and they only way for it to end is her to perish.

Makes me want to watch dune

>”Laura Palmer is a soul-sucking, pedophiliac interdimensional succubus DEMON!”
-Alex Jones

Why does Lynch like BLACKED women so much?

delete this

Ray, NOT THE BLACK GRANDMAS!

Dubs of truth

Now that i think about it maybe thats what the shows been about all this time

Bob an mike were serial rapist/murderers judy evidently has ties with them being a negative force that can fuck with timelines. Still leaves to wonder how in the fuck davidbowie ended up in the fuckin teapot.

I especially like lynch as gordon cole. Still rockin them fuckin earbuds too bad he didnt get to see shelly she best girl in season 3. But lucy will always be muh qt.

LOOK AGAIN SONNY ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN AGAIN

>Twin Peaks actresses get Lynched so hard they either turn to black dick or lose their minds
HE CAN;T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Sheryl gets LYNCHED for years
>her son winds up looking like this
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

THEY BE LIKE
>COOP
WHAT
>CAN U TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE
WHY MAN
>SO ALL THE BITCHES LOVE ME

Sheryl Lee is undeniably CUTE!!

>7/10 episodes are now considered “mad sketchy”

I want to smack whoever made this

Go to bed, Frost. The second half of season 2 was shit.