Movies where the bad guy should have won

Movies where the bad guy should have won.

>bad guy

who was in the wrong there?

best mann

But he was mentally ill and choose a literal tranny over his wife and children.

>best mann

General Hummel

It would've been way spookier if he got away with it instead of always being afraid of getting caught.

Hummel was never going to actually bomb the city though. He was using the threat of force and like he said they called his bluff. It was he dumbass henchman who sperged out on him that were the true bad guys. He just wanted reparations for the soldiers who died. A real human bean.

This to the max.

Did Jaime fox really change the script so the guy he played wouldn't die at the end?

>best mann

John Leguizamo almost got the role of Max. Just FYI.

Elysium
Fury Road

Vincent was actually the good guy if you think about it. Max lied to his mom all the time, but Vincent brought her flowers.

i could actually see john leguizamo as max desu

;___;

I thought it was changed because it was too sympathetic to Gerard Butler's character?

Plus all he was doing was killing baaad people.

yo homie

But the bad guys did win

you best come correct

max was a betafag who would've never even called that niglawyer gril, or do anything with his life beyond being a wagecuck, had it not been for vincent basically insulting him the entire time.

i didn't like the ending, and the stupid cohencidence of the lawyer gril being the last target. it doesn't make any sense, because killing the DA wouldn't do much extra benefit if his hit list already includes all the key witness.

having said that, collateral was one of my favorite movies all throughout my teens and 20's. but now that i'm a disillusioned 30 yr old, i just don't think it's a good movie anymore for the reason stated above. it would be good and tighter had it not been for that weak ending.

max the cabbie was already killing himself by living a meaningless life. vincent already pointed that out. so max isn't really a hero, just the weak betafag that the audience is supposed to sympathize with because killing people is bad, and vincent kills people, therefore he can't be the hero.

jada pinket smith is also fucking ugly.

is that my briefcase?

Hitler was the good guy. Bolshevik Judaism was the enemy.

>that god awful handheld during the gunfight
What is this the fucking shield?

Back when actual white people could still work in Hollywood.

collateral was the good guy in that movie for anyone that watched it with half a fucking bran

>invent communism
>spread it to Russia intentionally
>have treaty with communist Russia so you can destroy white capitalist countries in peace

Germans hate whites

Miles Davis was the hero all along.

Why does reddit have such a hard time calling a villain a villain just because they like the character? Why can't they understand that it's perfectly okay to like a good villain like Vincent?

jews "invented" and spread capitalism you retard

communism* my bad. someone will say they "invented" capitalism too but that's retarded, you don't invent market value and private property in the same way you do invent marxism

if you can't inherently see why MV is good, it's time to retire to reeddiitt.

God I love that movie and that scene. Michael Mann is underrated as fuck, Pham.

>if he got away with it

With what exactly?

Nah. Deniro's character broke his own code for petty revenge. He deserved to die. Val Kilmer got away.

No, m8. Neil had his chance but he blew it away.

This.

And if you think about it Al Pacino killed the bad guy but I don't feel like he actually won.