RIP

Actor Mark Hamill was found dead at his Los Angeles home today. The 66 year old was found by his wife in their garage, where he reportedly stabbed himself twice in the heart. Police have said there was definitely no sign of foul play and the case is absolutely closed. Hamill was an outspoken critic of Rian Johnson's Star Wars installment The Last Jedi. Two days before his death he tweeted a series of incomprehensible messages about a vehicle parked on his street occupied by "G Men" as well as seeing a mouse silhouette in his garden. He left no note.

Holy shit its real.

RIP

this is as funny as the ghost busters reboot

well done op

Rip

i still have a personal bet with myself going disney is only making solo because that's when they expected ford to croak.

Holy fuck. They got him. I can’t believe they got him

big if true

Based Harrison Ford won’t be dying any time soon. Unless Disney decides they need some extra promotion for the movie

Those fucking Jews did it he did play along and suck the mouse's dick and now he's dead. FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING RAT JEW

RIP

F

Holy shit. Mark Twitter is Hamill on trending!

It wasn't even that long.

How could this confuse people?

lol brainlets

it seems americans are fucking dumb.

Because why would it be quiet in space? Obviously they messed up and there should be a loud explosion followed by the inception BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! noise.

Wew
Which scene is this? Haven't watched that turd

poop

FUCK YOU TROLLING OP

>it’s super artistic guys we swear come see this movie

It’d’ve been more funny if you said something like “Hamill was found shot twice in the back, police have ruled it a suicide”

This really does speak volumes to the audience it caters to.

I guess we literally are too stupid to comprehend it.

all it did for me was make me laugh.
some dude HAD to know the silence was coming.
mother fucker ripped the loudest fart i have ever heard. i laughed so hard i almost pissed myself.

Feminist Kamikaze

These were put out so niggers kikes and white trash wouldn't riot and ask for money back for a perceived slight while watching the movie
>AYO NO SOUND NIGGA GIB FREE SHIT
>OY VEY GOYIM THE SOUND TURNED OFF I NEED A FULL REFUND PLUS FREE POPCORN
>AY WE DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO NO SOUND IN MUH MOVIES YOU BEST BE GETTING MY 10 KIDS SOME FREE SKITTLES PARTNER

>ingest
What did he mean by this?

>tfw to smart too enjoy plebwars

i want to like it, i really do