What is Sup Forums opinion of Bollywood?

What is Sup Forums opinion of Bollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2GhQBI5YGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

posted these last time

Bollywood (Mumbai Film Industry - does not include south indian movies) movies worth watching:

Gangs of Wasseypur 1 & 2
Black Friday
Dev D
Gulaal
Masaan
Haider
Ugly
Hera Pheri (need to understand Hindi for this)
Lunchbox
Aamir
Andaz Apna Apna (need to understand bollywood culture before 90s and hindi for this)
Shool
Shor in the city
No Smoking
Shagird

Those are good. I would also recommend pic from OP. It's produced by the mouse so it's more western but it's a good palette starter

youtube.com/watch?v=h2GhQBI5YGw

Paan Singh Tomar
Hindi medium
A wednesday

There was actually a kino Indian gangster show on netflix a while back, anyone remember the name?

Jagga Jasoos is disney garbage

Gangs of Wasseypur 1 and 2 were converted inot 8 episode mini series. Anurag Kashyap is the director.

Poos need to stop shilling their shit to westerners.

who /desi/ here

chennai fag in nyc reporting

It's pretty comfy
>Wah why can't we have more threads about soy wars

Westerners need to stop shilling their filthy degenerate garbage in our media too. Fucking narcissists and materialists spreading kike propaganda to Indian masses. Go die you goddamn kike worshipping nigger. Hope all westerners die a horrible death.

mumbai fag in nyc reporting.

>need more threads about lapping up jewish degeneracy and propaganda

Worthless shitskins.

>56%
lmao

at least we don't have nigger genes lol

I don't know why Sup Forums is obsessed with white chicks when Bollywood women are clearly the master race. Curves, beautiful faces, beautiful hair, and they don't age like milk.

Bollywood women are the best of the best. Indian women most of the time don't age well

The guy who runs my 2nd closest theater is a chink (my closest doesn't show indie or foreign films) but all I ever see is Indian movies and they're always the poster closest to the entrance so everyone sees it. It's strange

As shit as the streets the movies are filmed in

I know some theaters in Hillsboro (near Portland, OR) are running solely due to the crowd pulled by Indian movies. They even show the shitty south indian movies because people show up.

Westerners don't shill their shit to you. You buy and pirate hollywoods shit you dumb faggots.
Go flush yourself right now and APOLOGIZE

Whats up with Indian chicks? They are either smoking hot pale skin or hideous poo skin.

Holy shit take a load of this nigger.
Right from fucking childhood we are all exposed to your degenerate crap. Even without pirating, in the 90s there are cable channels shilling your degenerate hedonous lifestyle. And then you fuckwads act surprised because the whole world wants to move to your cultureless sex worshipping godless nation.

Well the one from OP is half white

cont.
Your propaganda outlets appeal to the worst aspects of human nature - greed, hedony, atheism, laziness, narcissism, consumerism, materialism
And each and every day there are people who migrate to your country based on the above. Lmao can't wait until 56% becomes 5% white lmao. Fuck America, death to degenerates.

Why doesn't Sup Forums have IDs or flags?

I bet you're one of the Muslim Indians

>Your propaganda outlets appeal to the worst aspects of human nature - (...) hedony
>meanwhile, India has the highest rape per capita in the world

inb4 muh clapstain propaganda, it's a wonder why the Brits didn't put your """people""" out of misery in the first place instead of tolerating you and trying this hard to bring you up to human level.

Gujju in CT here. I moved to the states when I was pretty young so I never really got into the cheesy Bollywood movies with over the top action, terrible acting and half a dozen dance numbers. But I recently watched Gangs of Wassypur that an user recommended in another thread the other day and it was pretty fucking great. I'm going to have to watch more of Anurag Kashyap.

Pure Hindu Jain. Fuck Muslims too. But first and foremost. Death to Kikes and death to western degenerates and globalists.

>clapstain propaganda
what exactly was wrong there you fucking homo.
Britishers are getting browned by Muslims and blacked by Africans. I can't get more erect lololol.

>British
this was posted less than a minute ago on Sup Forums lmao

>didn't take the tube for a year after 7/7
what a huge faggot

all the ones i watched were fucking trash, when they seem to be good someone breaks into dancing out of nowhere and shit goes downhill

india is a fucking shithole that should be nuked t b h

Not enough multicultural representation.

>JAG

Indian physics are the best. BEST.

What movie?