youtube.com/watch?v=In1LKczEbBk

My nipple is sore so I can't do that.

Compensate for me.

Too sugar
Im not falling twice

>Animatic

What is this and why should I care?

It's an animatic for a musical.

In other words a cheap excuse to have a /musicals/ thread.

If Jesus Christ Superstar isn't in your top 5 you have subhuman taste

>Jesus Christ Superstar

Has anyone animated it yet?

Fuck year that was pretty good. G-bun put in some really fluid animation in a couple spots, and facial expressions are 10/10 as always

Fuck that's really good. already rewatched three times

Never even heard of this shit but now I'm going to listen to the whole soundtrack thanks op.

Nothing by Andrew Lloyd Webber should be in anyone's top five.

You Will be Found is the best song in the show.

I'd rank Jesus Christ Superstar higher if a decent Jesus performance wasn't so hard to come by.

Nice! I love these. Some user posted another similar video with some high school girls singing about how to be cool or something like that. NIce work whoever the artist is!!

If there are any, they aren't on youtube.

No, because it sucks.

So you're a complete, actual faggot with a totally derivative style who thinks his repressed Broadway musical crap makes you special.

No, neither of you are cute. I want my four minutes back.

Thhhhhiiiissss
Although when you get picked to play Jesus freaking christ you have a little pressure

I really like Cannibal: The Musical.

It's good

this t b q h

>shipping a kid with another kid who bullied him and killed himself because he had mental health issues
Tumblr is the fucking cancer of all cancer. apart from that Good For You is the best song

>that video

>>shipping a kid with another kid who bullied him and killed himself because he had mental health issues
Wait, what?

currently playing Princeton in Avenue Q. having funnn

Break a leg, user!

THAT is faggots having a purpose. OP is two guys desperately denying they're bumming each other on the reg with no context outside of HEY WE LEARNED HOW TO IMITATE MORE POPULAR MUSICALS

fucking Galavant is better than this garbage

Agreed. I think i love the movie version more than i should

that was fun

we're all in agreement that Repo was crap, right?

thanks boys. it's a fun show.

The plot of the musical is That the main character Evan Hansen fakes being friends with his bully(Connor) who killed himself. Tumblr ships them despite them having no positive interaction whatsoever

pretty neat

That was swell.

It upsets me how good this is because the kid who made it is 14.

I like it a lot more than that one with mean, popular girl.

It really was a shpadoinkle production.

if you have of started drawing when you were four and gone out of your way to improve properly you'd be ten times as good by now

Why has no one attempted doing Heathers music videos with the film?

Please, this shit is below amateur. Anyone can copy some shitty Tumblr art style and put it to music.

The only thing worth of merit is that the kid actually did it in a program instead of on his math homework.

I wish one of these animatic people would take commissions. I'd gladly pay two or three hundred for an animatic based on something I really like.

High school? College? Community theater? ..Professional theater??

I hate this.

How can someone with talent lack so much creativity? This copy pasted artstyle disgusts me.

>deletes her old channel full of Hamilton and Heathers animatics because it got too popular

damn it, galactibun. At least she's still uploading new stuff...

so what is this musical about? Is one of those guys made up or just a penpal?

A bit gay for me but it has tons of energy and I really enjoy it

Just send them an email and tell them you are willing to pay decent cash. I'm sure someone would be willing to take your 200-300 offer depending on the quality.

from what I can gather the doe-eyed pretty boy is dead, one of the guys is worried that he is a prime suspect so him and his friend are fabricating a bunch of emails that make him and the dead guy look like great friends as proof he would never have knowingly caused his death

From Wikipedia;
>The musical "takes the notion of a teenager, ... Evan Hansen, who invents an important role for himself in a tragedy that he did not earn."

Basically a friendless loser fakes a past relationship with a boy who committed suicide to gain a favor with his wealthy family and hot sister.
And tumblr decided that they ship it.

Bummer.

It's a professional theater but it's nothing special in my opinion.

Please let's not start actually becoming tumblr by calling things they're doing "problematic".

Faggot

I have a dream of someday rendering everything to do with Pilate deeply metal, including a 20 foot tall animatronic.

I can't speak to them Tumblr as a whole but the video we are nominally discussing doesn't feature any "shipping" that isn't present in the song as a gag so I'm not sure why we got to talking about Tumblr in the first place.

Song's pretty catchy but nothing really special

I love musical theater but standards seem pretty fucking low right now. Outside of smash hits like Book of Mormon it seems like off-broadway shows are more interesting both in terms of content and musical arrangement.

Art follows trends, solely due to the fact that "style" is mostly based on a combination of inspiration and appeal.

Because of that, young artists tend to draw very similar to what is popular at the time.