I don't understand how Benicio del Toro knew that the Resistors were going to leave their ship and go to the abandoned...

I don't understand how Benicio del Toro knew that the Resistors were going to leave their ship and go to the abandoned base on a planet. Finn and Rose didn't know that plan at that time right? So, where did he get this information from? Is he force sensitive and 'sense' that they were going to leave?

Didn't they talk about that with Poe over the radio or something?

This. OP is retarded

I don't understand what the fuck the point was of them leaving with DJ. Let's leave aside his betrayal of them for a moment. After Finn and Rose have tried, and failed, to make contact with the master codebreaker, they get thrown in prison and just happen to find this guy who claims he can do everything the fancy guy with the flower pin can do. And we're just supposed to believe him? It seems like the movie wants us to believe that, if they all hadn't gotten caught, DJ actually could have shut down the tracker, which makes no sense. Why would they just happen to find this guy?

Yeah, the orange old lady thing made it sound like literally only one person ever could do it. And they just happen to find another guy who could do it.

>Why would they just happen to find this guy?
Because Ryan Johnson needed to subvert your expectations.

Why did the First Order let him go if he just broke through their security? Why not just kill him or at least blackmail him into working for them?

>Didn't they talk about that with Poe over the radio or something?

>Talking about your top secret plan on comms when your enemy has two telepaths

Oh, so they're fucking retards too?

just turn your brain off retard

Hi Benicio :3

do you know why that pink haired lady didn't talk about the plan? Think about it.

this

maz said the flower guy was the only one they could TRUST, and she was right.

FRANKY FUCKING FOUR FINGERS.

Except they didn't. Poe contacts them to let them know the ships hyperdrive is ready to go. He waits for word that the beacon is shut down but instead hears them getting caught. Leia then walks in and stuns Poe and that's the end of their communication. Poe doesn't find out about the plan until he wakes up on board one of the shuttles. At no point are Rose or Finn told what the plan is.

faggot cuck SJW detected

How far will the TLJ hate cucks have to reach to try and prove that this is a bad movie?

He is boba fett.

lol you sure got em buddy

Why couldn't the First Order ships just see the rebel escape craft trying to leave the main ship? It's not like they had Star Trek cloaks, where it literally turns the ship invisible: we see Holdo looking out the window at her compatriots as they're making their getaway. Does the Empire not have thermal imaging or cameras with zoom lenses? You think they'd be monitoring the rebel fleet closely in the event someone tried to do exactly what the rebels were doing.

I thought this as well, but watched it again and he tells them over the radio as they are heading to Snokes ship that they are preparing to load the shuttles and launch to the salt planet.

>Why couldn't the First Order ships just see the rebel escape craft trying to leave the main ship?

BUT THEY'RE ONLY TRACKING THE BIG ONE user YOU DON'T GET IT

One thing I didn't understand about this scene is why they had a full fucking stormtrooper parade out for Finn and Rose.

In the middle of this long protracted space battle, were they going to have a big ceremony every time they caught a saboteur?

Transport ships were cloaked, Rian just forgot

It was dark out

>Rian just forgot
Sounds like the visual effects department forgot to make the invisible ships actually invisible.

After Admiral Trigger Warning warps into the ship, the entire legion of storm troopers are gone, there are only 2 dead bodies, then they walk back in from a different area with Phasma? Oh and dont pay attention to them being handcuffed as they were about to be beheaded.... because in the next scene their fucking cuffs are gone.

200 million US dollarooos.

yea just turn your brain off faggot

Phasma was bitter

They were preparing a landing party. That was the invasion force.

A first order officer mentioned that they used a decloaking scan to find the transports.
If that tech exists then why would they not be spamming that button nonstop??

invisibility isn't shown on screen for the audience's benefit

I know it sounds like I'm nitpicking, but it really just took me out of the action. The sad thing is that I can't tell if you're joking, because it seems that that's honestly what the directors were going for.

:3

I somehow managed to not hear about him before my viewing. Seeing him do an American accent was weird.

am i the only person who immediately thought of kramer with this motherfucker