How did elves control every part of media, finance, and the judiciary while only being two percent of the population?

How did elves control every part of media, finance, and the judiciary while only being two percent of the population?

How do ORCS make up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population.

fuck wh*tes

humies can't handle that their bitches wanna be ORC'd.

>all brights are elves
>elves control the world
almonds, activate!

how come orcs can't jump? why is it common knowledge to know the max height that orcs can jump?

jewish elves

I hope he works in the "around elves, watch yourselves" image into grafitti in the sequel

Delete this thread.
This thread is illegal in all civilized countries.
Your implications are merely an expression of your own evil and inferiority.

Cuz of da holocaust
6 gorillion elves

Alright listen to me you knife eared piece of shit

i thought that thumbnail was nighthawks

if you go any further with your piss stained pubic hair you call a wig, I'm gonna wreck your shit so hard that you won't even be able to walk with your limp dick

he should cease and desist desu

Come the fuck on, my high school had an orc on thier JV team. He was like the only one though.

I wonder if there'll be any knife ear remarks

So was this movie supposed to be anti-semetic or did it end up that way by accident?

*screenwriter is accused of rape*

(((They))) have turned against Netflix, there's an organized effort to take down Netflix now

How indeed

Oyei Veia! Is-mael shut it all down!

Source? or link?

So elf is jew, human is white and orc is black?

>dark lord is ebil elf
>people fighting him are brave ORKZ
This is unironically what orc subhumans belive lmao

And fairies are Mexicans, yes.

How the fuck did Netflix, the most cucked network, make this movie?

Nepotism and crying about every injustice they've ever received while labeling anyone who corrects them or questions the narrative as anti-feyitism.

Orc are a mix of Slavs and Nigs.
Basically orcs are white niggers and black niggers.

Why have Elves been exiled from every single kingdom they have ever inhabited? Why is it that whenever thousands of Elves gather in a single nation, questionable financial practices always follow? Why have Elves after gaining enough power in every Kingdom they have ever lived in ended up turning the indigenous inhabitants against them?

If they don’t have an Alex Jones tier Dwarf who hosts his own YouTube channel ranting about Elves in the sequel I’m gonna be pissed.

They do allow freedom to directors and writers to do whatever.
They probably just said fuck it with hollywood churing more shit than gold these days

All elves are inferni.

They probably didn't even read it.

Why is the elfcaust the only event in history that you are not allowed to question?

On paper it looks like your typical SJW schlock, but /ourguy/ turned it into something special.

By being better

Why do Elves, despite making up five percent of the global population, maintain 99% of senior management positions at CNN, The New York Times, and nearly all major banks?

why it's illegal to question the events during dark lord about elven?

Oh, a Sup Forums thread

>Orcs are LITERALLY portraited as ghetto niggers, lowest of the lows in the movie
>they are slavs ;)
no they arent

>five percent
Try again

Let me tell you about the Slavs.....

They are five percent;

it's thread about elvish though in the movie 'Bright'
any connection you make to anything else is due to your racist mind and white privilege

t. Ivan

>global
>US
Try again :^)

Im British I know all about the slavs, they arent acting like ghetto niggers, and orcs in this movie act like that deal with it. This isnt WoW orcs arent noble savages.

>Sup Forums

The /Path of Light/ fights against the minions of the Dark Lord. Why would you elves be against that?

>5% of the nation
>90+% of its media, banking, and CEOs
This is a very strange coincidence

Why do white millenial nu male NEETs complain about Jewish people like black people complain about white people?

Our meeting in Venice was pure coincidence.

>Dark Lord was an elf
>but orcs are the ones who are to blame

This is one of the Jenner girls isn't it?

She has literally no ass.

The round ears know. Shut it down!

I agree, instead of complaining about how Elves have rigged the game against non-Elves with an almost impenetrable web of nepotism and favoritism, everyone should just buckle down, apply themselves, study harder, and work harder.

Yes, exactly. All these foolish thoughts are self-destructive, all the diversity in the workplace is what makes this nation great! But never forget, Rivendell's elvish essence in non-negotiable!

>inferni can utterly devastate an entire SWAT squad
>get killed by 2 cops
Fuck this flick.

>orcish strongholds score 90 magical cognitive points
>elvish woods score 90 magical cognitive points
>human settlements score 100 magical cognitive points
>oy vey, you humans can't touch the wands or keep them, let just us elvish take care of them

Inst that what white people tell black people though when black people point out the same complaint against white people?

>elvish score 120 on the IQ test
>humans score 100
>orcs score 80
>Humans think they are the masterrace.
Top kek.
>Elves give orcs record deals, cultural significance, and prasise while Humans bitch about them nonsetop
>Humans wonder why the world favors the Elves and the elves are more successful

Yes. Careful, user, you might make their heads explode.

>apply themselves, study harder, and work harder

Work hard, become president, challenge the corrupt power of the elf owned Magic Reserve. What could possibly go wrong? It's not like you would get shot by a magic bullet.

Why do right wingers pretend to like JFK?

>Doesn't know how Oaktrees with 90% elvish population scores score 90 magical cognitive points
There are some elvish tribes that fare rather well with these magical tests, but they make up small minority of the elvish, you can find same kind of "good strains" from humans too you know

And remind you, that there are human settlements with 60% human population and over 10% orcs that score higher than Oaktrees in magical tests

From what I hear, Dark Lord was a demon, so Elves can just spin it so "It's not REALLY an Elf, no more than Hitler was a set of Hugo Boss slacks." meanwhile Orcs lack the same influence and power and don't have the excuse of being possessed, their race just picked the Dark Lord.

>work hard, become president through using your father's mob connections to be the first Democrat to win West Virginia in a long, long time, and challenge the corrupt power of the...
Fixed that for you. Kennedy was alright but don't act like his hands were clean, you silly fuck.

It wasn't the right that assassinated JFK. Or his brother. Or his son. It was .

Marcille is the gift that keeps on giving.

This is the dumbest theory I've ever heard.

>dude le elves are le jews
another epic thread

>t. Firinel Maplewood

One is the only Orc in the police, and the guy was being run over by a fucking car. The other is a Bright. And I dont think that SWAT got any orcs in their ranks

Some them own stake in Netflix tho. They implant subliminal messages in some shows

It must be the actual reason this movie was suppressed

The reason this is a false equivalence, in the Bright world and the real world, is because there actually is no system or nepotism, favoritism, and cronyism, where white people go out their way to help other white people. Despite it being a belief and honestly a fantasy of a lot of the left, it doesn't really exist. Racism, sure. Discrimination, sure. But not that.

The fact is white people screw over white people just like the screw over everyone else. There is never a time where they say "Hmm this person is white I'll give them the part/job/promotion" they think "Hmm, if she sucks my dick she'll get the part/job/promotion".

This is the real reason CNN for example has one race in position in literally 98 percent of all senior management, because that one group, Elves, help out their fellow Elves in advancement at the expense of all other races. This is something that whites, despite numerous other flaws, just don't do. Whites is position of power fuck over other whites just like they do all other races.

Didn't they mention dwarves in the film? Is that the sequel?

Dwares are apparently big in Miami according to the Orc gang leader.

look at jews

>Inferni can utterly devastate an entire SWAT squad
>get killed by 2 cops
>Fuck this flick.

The nameless and faceless SWAT guys weren't part of a *prophecy*. In a world with magic, that's a damned lot of plot armor.

Also, the SWAT team didn't have any elves. The few elvish cops apparently only work for the feds and try to avoid shithole, orc-infested LA.

>they make up a small minority of the elvish
That's the minority humans focus on bitching about
>orcs have a higher crime rate but they make up a minority of orcs
>Humans have had great achievements throughout history but really those are only due to a small minority of outliers among the total amount of humans that have existed as common mass unwashed plebs

That guy should do more gay orcs

I wasn't alive when JFK was alive. JFK wasn't your alt right politician, you guys just use him to preach about the NWO. Had JFK been alive today you'd probably be calling him a cuck and worshiping Donald. And your conjecture theory is about JFK Jr. and not JFK. Fyi.

>racism exists
>discrimination exists
>but that aren't factors in nepotism
WE WUZ...
lol you faggots are no different.

this

>Humans have had great achievements throughout history

Why are elves vastly overrepresented among Nobel laureates with no orcs on the lists.

>Whites is position of power fuck over other whites just like they do all other races

>more proof of elf superiority

>no orcs on the list
Same reason there aren't as many Humans on the list. They haven't achieved on average as many high profile achievements during the timeframe the awards have been given out. Anyway it's an award ceremony, but a private entity. I don't get pissed over the Oscars or the Grammys for being utter shit.

>elf superiority
>elf women have the highest racemixing of all races
>elf men are short, weak and effeminate
lmfao

>JFK wasn't your alt right politician

Then it's a good thing I never said he was.

>you guys just use him to preach about the NWO

Good for us.

>Had JFK been alive today

He would be to the right of Trump. Period.

>(((them)))
>elves
try trolls

>elf women race mixing with human brights
>elf have the highest amount of brights

>Oscars or the Grammys

Of course, elves also have won the most these as well. The Hollywood industry, both in front of and behind the cameras, is basically a elf creation, even those ridiculous orc and human reality shows.

>#ElfJealousy
>#HumandAndOrcTears

So, in the Bright world, is Lord of the Rings a documentary?

Again why is this a problem? You want to have your own Grammy or Oscars, make it. Otherwise don't watch it like 90% of the adult male population. Those shows are for middle age house moms and teenage girls.

You sound like an Orc complaining about muh representation

Guys, I lost my virginity to a Centaur last night.

did I do good?

>Why us human must accept the multiracial society

an essay by Círdan Arnoediad

are you being retarded on purpose?