>thanos beating the shit out of the avengers
>holding out for a hero starts playing
>the guardians show up to save the day
Post your face when

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
youtube.com/watch?v=MvLCnKqYWzA
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/04/20/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-easter-eggs-star-lord-grandfather/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pratt needs to stop doing that face. In fact, every guy needs to. Even me!

the blue steel?

The "I smell a fart above me"

>Infinity War
>Thanos brings back the dead to try and kill the living
>some of them are able to snap out of it and regain control of themselves
>Yondu is there
>Yondu ends up putting himself in a "come on, nobody could survive that" situation, essentially sacrificing himself once again, though we don't see the body
>fight is over, so many lives lost
>Peter on his hands and knees, a broken man
>Zune is on shuffle, connected to speaker system, was playing during the battle
>battle song ends
>next song
youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
>Yondu comes stumbling into view
Post your face when.

>not Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

You had one job

>turning the "GotG is just memes" meme into a reality

>Infinity War
>Thanos Beating the shit out of Cap
>Thanos catch his shield and tosses it aside
>It flies into Peter, but is luckily rebuffed by his Vibranium Zune
>It smashes open
>There's a seventh infinity gem inside the Zune
>It's the Levity Gem
>Anytime a situation becomes slightly critical and pathos builds anywhere near cathartic levels, the wielder has the power to undermine and completely diffuse the grandeur
>Thanos and the audience loses because his efforts are constantly undermined by Peter whenever things get serious

Like when Peter went apeshit on Ego and shot him like 100 times for killing his mom, or when he blatantly passed up the opportunity to make a joke at Yondu's expense in response to Yondu asking if Mary Poppins was cool? Or do you mean when Rocket was afraid of abandonment and Quill smiled sadly and gave him words of encouragement?

Are there really people that bitter about GotG and Ant-Man being the best MCU movies?

Yeah like when he went apeshit on Ego and turned into Pacman :^)

Oh, come on. There can't be any jokes during "serious" parts of the movie, period? Fucking Poltergeist has a joke in the middle of the climax, and it's a well-regarded horror movie.

>reeee stop having imagination

Your idea of a good Green Lantern movie must be the most boring shit ever.

There sure as heck shouldn't be a shit joke that smashes immersion to smithereens at the exact moment the protagonist and antagonist come to blows after a lot of build up

Why don't you watch the rest of the movie next time?

Most of people complaining about that didn't watch the movie, same as BvS

I did
What am I supposed to do with this; what did you intend for it to do?

Did they ever explain why Peter never went back to Earth?

What reason does he have to go back?

Yes

Well yeah that's obvious.

>you know me really well after reading a couple of posts on Sup Forums

it reminds him of his mom no longer being there

I mean, if all he cared about was his mom and space is way cooler, there is no reason for him to go back.

there were entire conversations about it

>you have the power to create literally anything and are now battling your father who can do the same
>don't you dare use it in a way that reflects the difference between you and your father, though
Yeah, your GL movie would be boring beam-spam with nobody doing anything that isn't 100% THE most practical thing in literally any situation.

>>you have the power to create literally anything
>you create a yellow sphere with a mouth

i dunno sorry man maybe I just don't have the imagination to appreciate it

Yeah you're pretty retarded since it's obvious you didn't pay much attention to the scene that happened directly before it.

>be given god powers
>have no idea how to use them
>can only make basic things you're very familiar with
>Pacman is a very simple thing from your childhood
>it gets destroyed and you get punched into a mountain because you don't have a grasp on your powers yet

there was prior mention of pacman, ispo facto my green lantern movie would be beam battles

>when you shitpost so much you can't even form coherent thoughts any more

HAHA GOT 'EM

>it reminds him of his mom no longer being there

This is the stupidest reason not to go back. Literally everyone's mother has died on Earth and they managed to cope with still living there.

Except Earth probably feels much smaller to him given he's spent so much time in space. It's more like if your mother dies in a certain house or even city and you don't want to go back. Plus you don't really know anybody there, so what reason would you have?

sure but there's nothing really for him, it's not home anymore

earth isn't likely to be such a humungous place to someone who's travelled the universe and seen who knows how many planets
it's probably the equivalent of not going back to the almost exact place your mom died with such a perspective

>You have the power to create literally anything
>Ego made a bigger version of himself

In case it wasn't obvious they were both making what they loved

When does he get the scarf?

>hates Guardians of the Galaxy
>hates Scott Lang
Bendis, probably.

>they were both making what they loved
>not his mom
>not any of his friends
>not david hasslehoff
>not any "werid shit"
>pacman

whatever floats yr boat i guess

There's alien chicks from the whole color spectrum for him to fuck.

You can't go back once you've tasted the rainbow, user.

The first thing he brought up when he could make anything he wanted was "a giant statue of Pac-Man", I'm sorry for your autism and lack of social ques.

But... joey is also fuckable.

when an asphyxiating yondu told him to use his feelings not his head to control his powers moments before submerging into bedrock, we reached an emotional climax that culminated beautifully in peter reaching deep inside and making pacman

accompanied by the deeply moving wakawaka sound incase you thought for a second it wasn't a serious moment

>Infinity War 1 begins to come to a close
>Thanos is winning
>hard
>cut to view of the battle through space ship view port
>the Guardians are contemplating what to do
>weighing the pros and consof going into the battle
>there's a song playing, softly in the background, slowly building
>youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
>CRESCENDO
>they decide to head in
>freeze frame
>The Guardians of the Galaxy will join the Avengers in Infinity War part two

Not understanding how emotions and imagination work is a sign you're a sociopath or a Muslim.

Except we all know Carol will single-handedly defeat Thanos and shit on literally everyone else who shows up

>Loki uses Time-Gem fuckery to remake Mjolnir in time for the final face-off with Thanos
>Thor gets stunned and thrown back before he can reclaim his hammer
>Drax is WORTHY

It's the planet his mom died on.

Did GotG 2 even set up for Infinity War? I didn't see and I'm probably not going to, so I'm just curious.

Stop being such a contrarian cunt

Yes in that Nebula revealed she wants to kill Thanos. Also Peter is no longer immortal.

>Peter is no longer immortal
What a waste
Imagine the things he and Ego could've done

Get out of here Ego!

eh, I wish they stayed seperate

>sociopath or muslim
same shit

I will applaud as long as the song is playing on Star Lord's stereo and everyone can hear it.

Me too, user, me too

They should at least take a crack at Thanos.
They don't necessarily have to join the avengers in the fight

my powerlevel autism would make me think "why the fuck are they hyping up the guardians when hulk and thor already got their shit kicked in"

>This weapon, what do you call it?
>Tis Mjolnir
>MewMew? What a dumb name.

>infinity war
>thanos beating the shit out of the avengers
>Stark's suit is malfunctioning and randomly starts playing AC/DC after he gets smacked into the ground
>then it looks like it's being hacked really fast and Stark panics even more, wondering who's attacking him now
>the music switches to Peter's playlist mid-song and the guardians show up
>Iron Man acts like a glorified speaker for the rest of the fight and gets all snarky about how old the songs are because of his bruised ego

>Iron Man acts like a glorified speaker for the rest of the fight
Kek

>bruised ego
>Ego
There's a great joke setup for Star Lord and Stark

>"What's wrong with you, Stark?"
>"Oh nothing, just a little bruised ego"
>"Yeah, well I might know a thing or two about that"

>Stark
>admitting to a bruised ego

Nah, ain't gonna happen.

It'd have to be BW telling Quill, then she'll look puzzled/blank about why the Guardians find it funny.

i really hope there's a brief scene of peter back on earth in missouri and seeing his grandpa in avengers 3/4. he's still alive as of gotg2 so that'd be nice.

Roundabout would probably work better in Vol 3. The song always reminds me of traveling, on a long road trip or journey. The bombastic nature of it is better suited for a cosmic movie like Guardians, which would probably lend it more weight.

You mean Cap or Tony right?

>Infinity War
>Thanos kills all the Avengers
>A crowd is watching horrified, some crying
>One little girl starts slowly clapping
>youtube.com/watch?v=MvLCnKqYWzA
>Post yfw

YOU'RE THE MEANING IN MY LIFE

I think there's a guarantee Quill will have some line along the lines of:

>"Iron Man? Thor? Since when did earth become so interesting?"

I'm genuinely hoping that the Gurdians show up on Earth and Kevin Bacon get's a cameo, where Drax thinks he's actually a great hero who will help them.

Drax wouldn't know what he looks like
If he even remembers his name

You'd obviously have to have someone else react to it being Kevin Bacon. Like Tony or Quill.

>implying you wouldn't remember the name of the man who saved an entire town through dancing, when you think dancing is for weaklings

After GotG2 I expect at least one K.I.T.T. joke at Iron Man's expense.

>smashes immersion
>mentions pacman as something he'd make with his celestial powers

You mean at Vision's expense, him being K.I.T.T in a body.

Or that.

>Pacman is a very simple thing from your childhood
This. Pacman is a basic sphere that opens and closes, and all Quill was able to do at his power level was make basic 3D shapes. If he had made a giant Mario or something, that would have been different.

If Thor and Hulk can't handle him they're no help at all

I want to fuck Rocket.
Im probably going to get banned for saying that, but Im prepared.

No one cares, furfag
Also, Rocket would be disgusted

Rocket is a fictional character. He doesn't need you to white knight for him, thanks.

Grandpa Quill was in Vol. 2 but he got cut

>“Unfortunately we had a sort of terrible cutting — one of our scenes we cut was with Grandpa Quill on earth, and we had a lot of Easter Eggs in that scene,” Gunn explained.

comicbook.com/marvel/2017/04/20/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-easter-eggs-star-lord-grandfather/

He was still in the blue car that got tossed forward by Ego's thing

And the credits, along with Jeff Goldblum.

Go away, furry. We all think you're nasty.

Goddamn why was this game so goddamn good.

I swear to fuck Cap better say Avengers Assemble.

Probably when the two teams get their shit pushed in and regroup. Starlord gets his rallying call, Cap finally gets to say the line.

Whoa, youre mad.

Can some one explain what the joke about him pronouncing the name of the batteries was? Shit kept confusing me and I was waiting for it to be explained later in the movie

no, only you think that

>there was prior mention of pacman

He tells Ego that he's going to make a Giant pacman and "lot's of weird shit" when he learns about his powers

Try watching the movie again dumb ass

>I mean, if all he cared about was his mom and space is way cooler, there is no reason for him to go back.
Yonder talks about how Peter is obsessed with earth. He WANTS to go back, but he can't because his mom isn't there.

More like Mantis, pure of heart and noble of spirit, passes Mjolnir to Thor after he drops it, and Thor takes it with a half-second "fucking seriously?" expression.