Arrow Talkback Thread: Bottle episodes are finally over edition

"Honor Thy Fathers"
>Oliver returns to the mayor’s office and faces one of his most pressing issues yet – the forced release of dozens of violent criminals prosecuted by Adrian Chase. Meanwhile, a crate is delivered to Oliver’s office containing a mysterious corpse encased in concrete

>Stream 1.
tgo-tv.com/watch/live-tv/the-cw-live-stream.php
>Stream 2.
arconaitv.me/tcw/
>Stream 3
livetvmisc.wixsite.com/main

Hows it going fellas?
What you eating/drinking?

Home made pasta with boiled egg

How about you user?

I got some nutty bars

a little snack and malta drink

Showing weather. What's happening

Does anyone give a shit about the flashbacks this season?

Does anyone even give a shit about the show? 7 minutes in and only 8 posts including mine, with only 3 IPs

what the fuck happened to the CW fanbase? Only Flash still gets active

2 talk back threads and I guess people watch it afterwords

Just seeing Thea again warms my heart. Is this what having a waifu is like?

WAS MANU BENNETT BACK AND WHAT EPISODE WAS IT TELL ME NOW OR THE LITTLE GIRL GETS IT

I haven't watched Arrow since late Season 3, it just got too shitty for me to tolerate.

It really has bottle episodes now? jesus christ

Haven't watched since the end of the year hiatus. Is it worth catching up?

It's Arrow. the Answer is always no.

Flashbacks are the only thing I give a fuck about this season.

why is it dead?

Yes

Season 4 killed the interest in Arrow, even if this season is supposedly better it's still tainted by all the shit that happened

Last week's episode was really bad. I think it might have finally killed any interest it had here. This week's episode wasn't so bad actually but yeah I've never seen an arrow thread this dead even during the shit show that was the last two seasons.

Season 3 was pretty bad too. What an underwhelming Ra's Al Ghul

That and Season 5 is still playing the same dumbass games. So even when they're fixing the problems of previous seasons like Felicity finally having consequences for her actions once in a blue moon, they just invent new shit that's bad.

Everyone's already forgotten about Vigilante because they built him up as this big mystery and shit themselves because they forgot to write out who he actually was ahead of time, which is the same shit that wound up making Felicity nuke a city and killed Laurel literally and as a character.

Dinah Drake is a good character, and Mad Dog finally has good chemistry with most of the cast after like half a season of being horrible. But on the flip side Ragman disappeared and he was one of the best parts of this season, and they usually forget faux Artemis even exists at all at this point.

You ever notice that Arrow Becomes progressively shittier the more it tries to emulate the comics?

Shit started goin downhill the minute olly stopped killing people.

Damn I just wanna see Deathstroke again.

>Dinah Drake is a good character,

Is she though?