Is Gwenpool dead or did I miss all the storytimes?

Is Gwenpool dead or did I miss all the storytimes?

Sup Forums only likes it for the art so if Guruhiru isn't on it, Sup Forums doesn't care

Gurihiru is gone for good and thus Gwenpool dies with them.

Too bad it was a pretty funny comic but it only worked with the amazing artwork.

This user gets it.

Bunch of faggots, the lot of you. Yeah it sucks but the book is still good.

Is anyone here willing to storytime the new issue?

Gurihiru is back next issue you numpties.

Today's issue was bad. Bad art, too many words, not even funny. Its upcoming cancellation will be a mercykilling, Hastings's heart isn't in it anymore.

>Is anyone here willing to storytime the new issue?

>Robbie ghost rider was cool as fuck with his car and satan powers
>but he's the only new minority hero who's been canceled and probably replaced with one of the earlier incarnations of the character

It's like Marvel hates everything good in the world

>try to read this to convince myself I'm not in it just for the Giru
>what used to be happy fun is now hot, steaming garbage without their art

Damn, I thought I was better than this.

I love those two middle panels

The end

Where did this "better"Hawkeye come from and where should start reading it?

Oh god, what is wrong with her head?

What did you expect from a predominantly visual medium?

>that cover art
but then
>that interior art

Instead of summarizing the story she should warn readers that the art is going to take a drop ahead of time.

>that last panel
(((gwen)))

That's more Deadpool than Gwenpool.
I mean, she's aware she's in a comic because she comes from the real world but can't exactly see beyond the fourth wall like Deadpool can.

Is it worse than Fables in that regard?

Marvel, seriously. I've seen webcomics with better art.

Wow.

This art is terrible.

I haven't read that.

Dr. McNinja died for this.

>marvel editors doing anything
I knew Gwen was dumb, but I didn't think she was THAT dumb

Thanks for the storytime man, I appreciate it

Anyway, still thank you for the storytime. I'll sure be glad when Gurihiru comes back.

>Thanks for the storytime man, I appreciate it
You welcome user.

>Anyway, still thank you for the storytime. I'll sure be glad when Gurihiru comes back.
This.

The art on the current arc is too bad to storytime. Gurihiru is back next issue though, so we'll do one for that.

The first and last panel, tho....

i like it overall, but alot of the fill-in artists kind of suck

>alot of the fill-in artists kind of suck
this is becoming too commonplace across too many titles to be coincidence.

yeah, i've noticed it too, but i dont know what to make of it

It's a joke
Marvel's replacement "legacy" characters are often not-so-subtley called better than the originals by other characters.

Kate Bishop Hawkeye seems alright. Appeared around 2005ish in Young Avengers

im sorry but that looks pretty bad.

Good artists cost money
Gurihiru is more expensive than Myisha Haynes

Further, some skilled artists are leaving comics for webcomics. Comics have never paid particularly well unless you're really big, and Patreonbux these days can be pretty great. You even get to work entirely in your own style instead of trying your best to mimic house style

Legion got to what 20 issues with worse art, granted it was better written but still.

Fables interior is fine a lot better than most of the current lineup. But yeah it's nowhere near as good as the covers but flat least the interiros arent gwenpool tier.

That's the only decently drawn thing in this entire comic.

Sarah is best waifu.

This would actually be a decent issue if not for THAT ART

>tfw still having fun
I guess I'm just better than you

Waifufags ruin everything.

you guys suck, but at least you're not 'muh fps' fags on Sup Forums

>Gurihiru is gone for good
NOOO

>Rule 63 Deadpool
>Except she lacks his regeneration
>Is just a huge Marvel fan

This is relevant to my interests. She any good?

Going by your logic, waifufags carried everything.

marvel just hires anyone but editors?

jesus fuck, is it really that hard to hire talented people?

are you telling me that right now there are not webcomic artist that can do better than this sometimes 3 times per week?

her only skill is knowing she's the main character of her book but her knowledge of the world is limited to when her run started so eventually she's gonna run into the problem of losing her advantage or what happens when another writer controls your fate

Nope
Two problems with that (one general, one Marvel specific)

The general problem is time. Most webcomic artists can pump out 2-3 full size pages a week. Possibly more if you're not doing your own colouring. A comic artist doing a full 20 page comic needs to do about 5 per week.

This seems doable for most, until you remember the artist can only work as far as they have direction. They won't get the full month because they have to rely on the writer. So they need to be able to put out more than 5 pages per week to satisfy that timesink.

The Marvel specific problem is money. Good artists cost money. Shit artists are cheap. Marvel doesn't have good artists like Gurihiru all the time because they aren't as cheap.

Marvel AND DC solve this problem most of the time by hiring South Americans who turn out crap on time for peanuts. Marvel's just more likely to throw webcomic artists onto the killing floor.

Fun fact: another writer who ended up being a sometimes character at DC was a young fanboy whose insert was named Johnny O.

Legion art was tolerable and it was fantastically written
Gwenpool art is tolerable and it's averagely written

Thanks senpai

Why is her mouth blurry in the last panel? How do they fuck up this bad? It looks like they took the mouth from the first panel and blew it up then pasted it.

FFFFFFFFUCK
This emotional moment ruined by the fucking hackneyed art!

I'm really a fan of Gwenpoole, really. I look forward to every storytime, I enjoy following her kooky, cute adventures, but with art like this, I just wanna barf. A pox upon Marvel for hiring Misha Haynes and a bad cold upon Misha Haynes for thinking she could make it in the big leagues.

The fuck is this art?

How would people feel if Alex Ross did the art for Gwenpool?

Not cute enough

I wouldn't mind as long as the art quality was consistent.

Thankfully it was a two issue break for Guri Cuteness

Also the second half was less annoying than the first.

Wow, did she even try drawing on this page?

>the book is still good

goth-skrull

Maybe Marvel is offering less peanuts than DC is

Would be better. It's not a great fit, since Gwenpool is goofy, but it's better than this

I hate tumblr noses so much.

>the Real Hawkeye

Why does Marvel keep pushing this shit so much?

its hilarious

literally me

You gotta be shitting me.

I think this was Hastings making a crack rather than editorial mandate. He likes to have friendly shots at other writers.

Look is she going to fuck Cecil or not? I need fanservice

>Why is her mouth blurry in the last panel?
>It looks like they took the mouth from the first panel and blew it up then pasted it.
the whole upper torso has been copy-pasted.
in the first panel you can see where the zipper-seam down the center of her outfit has been erased so that the artist could draw new hands.

Marvel should have never survived the 90's crash.

>Marvel AND DC solve this problem most of the time by hiring South Americans who turn out crap on time for peanuts.
Don't forget the South Asian aritsts, too.

It's funny because even though I have no interest in any of their titles, I don't see DC publishing books with are anywhere nearly as puke-inducing.
Harley Quinn comes to mind, as I recently saw their artist's uncolored pages and they are basically thumbnail sketches being sent to the colorist to paint over.
Looks to me like cutting corners by phasing out the Inking process in Big 2 comics is finally taking it's toll.

>Look is she going to fuck Cecil or not?

In his new monster body?