Did Sup Forums enjoy Lady Bird?

Did Sup Forums enjoy Lady Bird?

Yeah it was good the relationship of the mother and daughter reminded me a lot of my sister and mom

Best virgin of yourself.

yeah
its a good movie, not a great movie
but a good movie
It was nice to see Ladybird getting plastard as soon as she went to NY

there is any gay\sjw shit in this?

felt emotional when her ex boyfriend teared up in her arms after admitting that he was gay

There is a gay character and the main character hates Republican ideals but it is not heavy handed and done in a pretty realistic way

i liked it and i usually like saoirse but her american accent really needed some work in this

my favorite part was after the musical when the priest says "they didn't understand it"

Felt really bad for that priest

I usually avoid anything Saoirse Ronan is involved in, this looks interesting though.

Enjoy is the correct word sempai. Good flick.

no. but I enjoyed Saoirse.

I liked anything my boy is in :3
On a serious note, yeah it definitely deserves the RT score. The pacing is right, there's no convoluted story, no apparent agenda.

What was his deal? Depression?

terminal C

Fuck off stupid nigger.

I thought I was asexual at one point and broke up with a girl because of it.

She stayed crying and asked me to drive her home instead of to class.

I discovered he's really a poo in the loo pajeet.

Oh, then i feel bad. Poo in Loo's i pity, niggers i hate.

How did you find out you weren't one?

I liked it, Just as with Frances Ha Gerwik knows how not to be annoying even though you know exactly her type.

>It's a screenwriter reading list consists of Twitter so characters talk with all the charm of a social media drone episode

Drop you contrarian schtick, Armond White likes the movie.

I though it was pretty great. Obviously some might be underwhelmed due to its simplicity but everything was just really well written and executed. Wonderful character work.

People can start complaining about coming of age stories whenever they stop being meaningful or relevant, which is probably never.

>Armond White likes the movie.

Armond White's favorite movies are Justice League and Transformers.

oh and meant to add that it was really funny too. I watched Three Billboards and most of that humor fell flat for me so it was nice to see this pretty successfully weave in moments of levity without cheapening the drama.

The moody emo kid had me cracking up. I imagine that's how the more conventionally attractive people that use this site end up coming off.

>"are--are you done?"
hit too close to home

So?

Yep. Prob fave of the year.

>having sex with a bra on

/ourpuregirl/

It was trash.