Endtown 2017-05-10

Which character will Aaron Neathery ruin next?

leave it on where we had discussion instead of killing it in both places

>Which character will Aaron Neathery ruin next?
Irving. His first lines are going to be a long rant about unsolicited opinions on Israel.

Your favorite. It's his content and not yours.

>not even linking the thread
>being so desperate to believe discussion isn't dead anyway that you delude yourself into thinking it was active

>Your favorite
I don't have any favorite characters in this any more. I'm just occasionally checking in to see how soon they all kill each other and that faggot in the Dr. Who suit gives a soliloquy.

Yeah I seen enough of this facade BS in real life.

I don't see why people are complaingin about Dotte's attitude in this strip, Dottie tackling Heather was a lot worse.

comics go in the comic board

As far as Dottie is concerned it is the wolves who have been unjustly put under suspicion in the disappearance of the pigs.

Fuck Dottie.

No.

Dottie is going to willfully destroy Endtown for a fake scoop.

>I don't see why people are complaingin about Dotte's attitude in this strip, Dottie tackling Heather was a lot worse.
Dottie's very forceful. It's not exactly out of character for her to tackle someone for a story. She may be slightly violent but she cares about the integrity of the story and the people she's reporting about, even to a fault. It is against her character to ambulance chase for a scoop.

Can Aaron just mercy kill this arc and pretend it never happened

>ruin
She is right. Police brutality is a no-no.

I think the existential crises in this comic would be more convincing if there were some sapient tooth & eyeball monster residents. There only mutant who really seems like a mutant is that humpback fish head guy.

>member of the press
>throws journalistic integrity out the window and shouts "Oh boy I sure do like taking pictures of riots!" during a riot
Fuckers deserve it.

If you're a policeman and a group of people are violently attacking you, do not defend yourself, as you lay dying on the ground and the mob moves on to another target try remember what a good thing you did by being so understanding and calm!

You can defend yourself but you shouldn't hit innocents while doing so.

And they just burned down a business. Violent intentions.

They stop being innocent when they decided to harass and harm.

How does taking a picture harass you?

>Fuck Dottie.

You don't have to tell me twice.

It's pretty rude.

Dottie is the nue Cuntie McHateface