>Be a man and woman of consenting age

>Be heterosexual
>kiss
>get chimpout from both Sup Forums and tumblr

Has humanity fallen so hard we'll chimpout over seeing heterosexuals by calling it gross or whatever?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGBSdYGA9II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The level of autism is infinite user, we just need to ignore, sit back and enjoy watching the world burn.

something something korrasami

tumblr is tumblr, so their irrationality and insistence on interpreting everything as abusive/offensive is nothing new.

Sup Forums's complaints mainly have to do with characterization and how the romance was handled. Those on this board that are acting like heterophobic tumblrinas are trolls.

That being said, I love this pairing, but I think more than enough threads have been made for the purpose of defending it and sparking arguments.

Can we just make this a comfy Jashi thread instead?

Ashi brings a whole new meaning to "chimpout"

posting comfy Jashi

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGBSdYGA9II

Yes it actually has

>Be retarded normalshit (IQ 79)
>Overlook everything in a show for a fucking ship

There are 2 kinds of people that hate jashi: SJW tumblrinas that hate straight people, and virgin NEETs that are mad because they can't relate to Jack anymore just because he scored.

Ashi is like a few months old tops how is that age of consent.

I wouldn't mind it if it didn't give me such strong Oldboy vibes

>muh Hetros

You forgot the third group. The ones who dislike Ashi because she's being presented as everything that twats have never been. Ashi is supremely powerful? Gurl Powah shit and now she's a loyal ever dedicated waifu? There's your bullshit agenda to make stupid boys watching this go out and try to court the opposite sex only to get cheated on, rejected, or get into a relationship where of course the woman will make the guy miserable.

It always amazes me how male characters in media aimed at children can be so many things and often immoral at that (while getting punished for it), but twats are always idealized garbage and full of lies.

Thanks to Ashi's existence, along with other females from other shows, many stupid boys are on their way to believe that twats are such wonderful creatures and that all they need is a Good Man. Good Men like Jack IRL get destroyed in divorce.

Looks like you belong to the second group

>tips fedora

>

Dumb fuck, that's a MGTOW post. Or Red Pill. You do know that these kinds of men can and do get laid anyway? They simply know how women are.

But go ahead, go watch the upcoming Wonder Woman movie and go "This is how women truly are and have always been. Competent warriors." Good luck mangina.

>Go into Jashi thread
>See another Sup Forums fedora tipping human reject
>literally gets triggered by a fictional female
>There are people that are so KEKED from reality that just the mention cartoon character that happens to be female sends them into an autistic rage
>Call them out on thier bullshit and they can onle say "WELL UH YOU'RE JUST A KEK MANGINA"

PHENOMENAL!

I'm loving the art that we've already gotten within days.

As much as I love it all, can't help but wonder how we'll look back on all this diabetic cuteness if it ends up that they can't be with each other once it all ends.

I don't think it'll be quite "Fry's dog" level of feels, but I'd probably be forever wistful.

desu It wasnt the romance but the fact that it was forced as fuck and no one asked for it.
Would had rather had this with one of the scottish girls DESU.

who the fuck says desu in 2017

is this a russian shill?

>doesn't know wordfilters

I think he's wrong but come on

I bet you look like pic related

Ooh! I like this one!

I know it's bait but her and Jacks timelines were not lined up in episode 1. Her scenes took place over the course of around 20 years, while jacks were over around 4 days. when the episode ended, the timelines were lined up.

Even the risque stuff comes off as sweet and tender

look, it was out of NOWHERE

if we don't pretend to get mad over this, we'll lose the one argument against korrasami we have that isn't just "penis goes in vagina, you idiot"
then every other thread on Sup Forums will be bryke's dykes. you think i'm making that up? you just watch. EVERY OTHER THREAD. tomorrow. unless we keep being 'fair' and pointing out that this one was every bit as out of nowhere. even if it's an order of magnitude more sane because their junk is in diametric opposition as god and nature intended.

she's still spent -days- outside of isolation. is basically a child.
but nobody is bothered by that being true of Rapunzel because they went out of their way to shout 18! she's 18!!!
even though she is DFC
because fuck and a half, there are worse things in the world than a person incapable of consent getting a bit romantic. like for example, a person incapable of consent -doing anything at all whatsoever-

>if we don't pretend to get mad over this, we'll lose the one argument against korrasami we have that isn't just "penis goes in vagina, you idiot"
So we're just going to get mad on principle? Also, out of nowhere? Really? It was there, the romance was waving its big floppy dick in front of our faces, it was coming. Unless you pretended adamantly that it wasn't there or your love radar is completely dulled out, then it's your fault.

>being straight is now socially unacceptable

Sup Forums warned you faggots.

But oooooooohh noooooooooo

Racists can't possibly be right about anything ever

One was transparent internet pandering performed to keep a show in the spotlight.

The other was not.

And Jack was established early on as being heterosexual.

But where is she in the preview?

Either
a) a flashback
b) she's behind jack/off in the distance/split up to cover routes
c) She has the "morning sickness"

I'll pick C.

Whoops forgot the pic

what did I lost?

>chimp
HA SPEAKING OF CHIMP
ASHI, AMIRITE? XD

>No mistakes into miracles
>No burning towers

2/10

Holy shit all this fanart is amazing and HYPERCUTE.

r9k chimpingout.

you fucking piece of

EPIC SWEET AND CUTE

Goddamn do I ever love leg lock

pregnant ashi is a nice thing, and probably my fetish.

I'm just saying, few things are worse for your causes than hypocrisy
i didnt see any romance, man. i thought maybe sidekick at best.
i mean yeah, while they were fighting i saw romance, but that's just because that's how my parents were..

I wasn't big on Jashi at first, but the more I dwell on that episode, the more it sticks with me, and the more I dig them both. While I'll admit their relationship (and the idea of them developing a romantic relationship) suffered to hell as a result of the pacing, it really does seem fair that the two get together. Jack helped Ashi see the truth and open herself to the world, and Ashi gave Jack his strength again and encouraged him to keep going. They're now a totally kickass battle duo with a strong sense of good, and they're going to give Aku a good WA-CHA

I'll admit, that last episode fucked me up though. I didn't expect those amounts of fanservice and fanfiction-y innuendo sex in my cultured cartoon, though I guess I should have expected it after that Symbionic Titan thing.

pregnancy is best fetish

this

is pregnancy really even a fetish tho?

Her mommy taught her the social skills needed to communicate with her sisters and other members of the cult so shes fine.

I know a number of people who find it gross, weird, or unattractive. I also know a few people who get extra turned on by it. I'd consider it a fetish.

Yes, and actually a very common one.

I was trying to figure out why Jack looked so weird even after getting his old design back, and I realized it's because his head is more defined and his eyes don't have outlines like they did in seasons 1-4.

Well I mean, it's literally the most vanilla thing of sex.

A fetish is usually a kink that someone finds sexually attractive that usually isn't the norm. Bondage, choking, slapping, etc.

Getting someone pregnant is just the norm of sex though

>Jack and Ashi is now for tumblr

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A FUCK
BERSERKER!
BERSERKER!

Yeah, his head had the shape of a rectangle and now it has the shape of a hexagon

Fetishes (as in the actual term not an exaggeration of the word kink) tend to be more extreme. There's definitely people who like pregnancy as a kink (I know I love it) but it's also a fetish.

Fetishes don't have to be weird things by default, they're just something someone needs to see to get off.

I FALCON PUNCHED HER IN THE UTERUS
WHERE PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS LAW

It's apparently uncommon enough to have been deemed /d/ worthy.

>some literal whos on tumblr
>socially unacceptable

Go back, geek.

Sup Forums is right about most things... they're still obnoxious faggots though.

>a tiny niche group sees another tiny niche group complaining about a problem that only they think is a problem in a fucking edgy adult reboot of a cartoon that has less than 2 million viewers
>LOL Sup Forums WAS RIGHT BECAUSE I DON'T LEAVE MY HOUSE HURR DURR

Oh fuck off already

I sincerely hope this is you trying to be an internet straw man because if this is your genuine opinion you are dangerously stupid. Like "I legitimately enjoyed Suicide Squad" stupid.

She births out 7 children

We'll miss all these fun discussions after the show ends i'm sure

> Sup Forums is right about most things

The Holocaust happened.

I just thought it was boring. No build up. Didn't feel earned.

I said most.

From what I've seen, Sup Forums's chimpout was about the romantic subplot taking up too much screen time and not the Jachi relationship itself

>Muh 60 Gorillions

>Hitler Dindu Nuffin

He wuz a gud boi.

Heterosexuality is a disease

>tumblr

>natural human reproductive process
>fetish
Half of you mooks wouldn't be around if this didn't get people going. Its not a fetish, its nature.

>look, it was out of NOWHERE
Please. It's the oldest romantic trope in fiction
>Guy and girl meet
>Girl can't stand/hates guy, treats him like shit
>Guy and girl go through Hell together
>Girl realizes guy is heroic, stops hating him
>danger and stress form bond between guy and girl
>love, or at least lust, smacks them both right in the face like a ton of bricks after they go through a life or death situation together
This particular trope is so used (possibly overused) because it happens in real life often enough. On a side note, to those claiming Born Sexy Yesterday. Ashi wasn't impressed with Jack's combat prowess. She's almost as good as he is, and he's got as least a fifty year head start on her. What impressed her was his kindness and heroism, which does not fit the BSY requirement of her being so naive that ordinary acts seem extraordinary. Once she realized that Aku is evil personified, Jack's acts of kindness and willingness to risk himself for others were what impressed her. Not his extraordinary training and skill (her's was almost as good) or his suffering ( she has endured as much or more), but his willingness to be kind and help people in a world dominated by Aku's evil. That's what she fell for.

It happened. But the further from it we get, the higher the numbers climb.

It was one episode. If anything it felt a little jarring how sudden it escalated.
As for the tumblr freaks, I'm still finding it hard to believe they're not just trolls or something, how can humans be THAT retarded?

Yes it's a fetish for those who've never been around an actual pregnant woman. They don't know how it wrecks their bodies and turns them into monsters. It's not as 'vanilla' as fiction presents it and extremely uncomfortable for the one who is pregnant and everyone else around her.

>What impressed her was his kindness

This seems to get passed over a lot, but it's absolutely the truth. Violence and logic don't mark the beginning of the end for the cult, but a simple act of fairly irrelevant kindness to a beetle of all things does. This is been an ongoing thing in S5, too. Small kindnesses matter. Small cruelties matter. No life is worthless.

Best answer ever

Fags = Genetic dead end
Godspeed

he actually wuz tho

Everyday we stray further from god's light.

I used to fap thinking about my pregnant aunt.
She's barely a decade older than me. I had such a massive crush on her when I was little...too bad she ended up with a deadbeat hick who's uglier than dirt.

this hurts me way more than it should
goddamn it

As much as Sup Forums likes to mock it, this site is honestly no better than tumblr. Both sites are two sides of the same autistic token, so it should be no surprise both sites chimped out over the site of a guy getting laid.

Oy vey my 6 million. Did i say 11 million? I mean 20 million.

>Both sites are two sides of the same

No they aren't. Relativism is a cheap philosophy.

that's what happens when america's two major parties are both conservative and the only differences between them the rhetoric used to justify the same outcomes

The only problem I have with this is that Ashi is practically a retard who doesn't know anything except being a ninja.

But Jack is hardly a normal human either, he's basically innocent in his own way too.