"Admiral, allow me to update you on our current position. We're currently running low on fuel and the First Or-"

>"Admiral, allow me to update you on our current position. We're currently running low on fuel and the First Or-"
>"lol didn't you get demoted? faggot"

What the fuck was her problem?

She was more concerned with saving the rebellion than looking like a hero.

She was too concerned with whatever her astrology chart said and ended up getting everyone killed.

>What the fuck was her problem?
She was thrust into a leadership position and wasn't ready for it.

She needed to come across as strong and dependable, so she made an example of Poe in front of everyone. If he's so much of a child that being shut down by the person in charge leads him to mutiny, then he shouldn't be in the Resistance, let alone given command of anyone.

Soyboy detected. You get rewarded with sex yet?

Alt right pussy detected. You spoken to a girl yet?

If estrogen levels are anything to go by, speaking to one now

Aww u mad? I bet one day a woman will take pity on you and fuck you for kissing her ass and begging for approval.

Why the fuck did she not tell Poe the plan

she didn't trust her subordinates

>What the fuck was her problem?
She didn't communicate her plans through the chain of command like Admiral Ackbar did keeping every one on the same page. You know being a leader of a cohesive teem. So no one knew what the fuck they were doing in the grand scheme of things. She just expected every one do do what she said because she's the boss.

>the guy who bitches about feminism and 'tfw no gf' thinks he can criticize others
kek

she was too busy getting the majority of her fleet slaughtered

One was demoted as a hero, the other was promoted via literal affirmative action, that's all it boiled down to.

>Not ready for leadership
>already a vice admiral
How did this happen?

There's a difference between being an admiral and leading the remainder of the Resistance.

She didn't just replace Ackbar, she also had to take over after Leia.

>rebels fleeing via escape pods
>crew on board with Poe's mutiny
>morale at all time low
Great leadership

Just saw this, couldnt wait for this pile of disney magic shit to be over. It was just battle after battle after heartfelt feelgood scene..... garbage movie

DAMMMMMMMMMMMN

I can't believe how sexist this thread is. The Last Jedi is a progressive, modern, masterpiece and if you haven't seen it at least twice I will have no other choice than to tell you that you are offensive, sexist and you need to check your privilege!

>soyboi
>eating meat
that's speciesist and promotes testosterone production

>There's a difference between being an admiral and leading the remainder of the Resistance.
I don't expect everyone to know this but admirals are selected based on their ability to lead. She couldn't even handle a small fleet. By the time you're admiral you've lead small teems, worked as second in command, commanded ships and instalations. She's a leader that would be studied more for her mastakes like Custard.

Leia defends her but not taking steps to reassure an established loose cannon like Poe was stupid on her part. Did she really expect him not to act out after being ignored and left in the dark, when even a literal legend like Leia could barely keep him in line?

Meant to quote

ROASTED

>man tries power play on untested leader in front of EVERYONE and expects not to get punished

yeah no shit she doesn't back down, if she shows weakness he'll just take over (like he tries to anyway)

This is mostly Sup Forums nonsense but I do think there is a fundamental difference in how leadership is viewed between, if not the sexes, then the writers and their audience vs the rest of the goddamn world.

Writers in Hollywood today are Marxist fantasists; of course they don't actually understand how anything works because they don't actually have life experience, just decades of ideological propaganda drilled into them by school system, university, and the industry that selects through nepotism.

>I don't expect everyone to know this but admirals are selected based on their ability to lead.

Not if the real Navy is any indication. Honestly, the Republic Army and 'The Resistance' is a shit show, so this kind of incompetence actually makes perfect sense in my estimation.

Check it: the Rebel Alliance was a grass roots force that used guerilla warfare and fabian tactics in order to stymie the much larger and better equipped empire by denying them a straight up engagement and attacking logistical targets. Anyone with REAL military experience was few and far between - like Ackbar, or other military officers who defected. Eventually this culminated in the break down of Imperial Order after they cut off their head by killing the Emperor and most of their senior command staff via blowing up two separate death stars. The Imperials fell apart after that, allowing the Rebel Alliance to sweep them aside and establish a new Republic.

cont

However, without the looming threat of the Empire, the Republic had a much harder time garnering the support it needed to press the advantage and wipe out the Imperial Remnants once and for all; especially since in the view of most they were doomed to kill each other off anyway. Which is why the Republic signed a peace accord, establishing a cease fire and a policy of non-interferance. The First Order was one of these splinter groups left-over from the Balkanization of the Empire, and unlike the headless and toothless Imperial warfleets left over actually posed a threat - one the Republic was unable or unwilling to address due to political realities and their own peace treaty. Hence "The Resistance", an unofficial private militia group established by Leia to carry out an unofficial war on the First Order in order to prevent them from becoming a threat. This means that, again, most of the people with REAL military experience are absent - those joining the Resistance are going to be those who left with Leia or knew her personally. The greater Republic military remained uninvolved and eventually decapitated by the New Orders surprise attack on their shipyards.

This means they're getting the dregs and the flunkies, not promising or experienced officers who are going to remain a part of the Republic Defense Force proper.

I mean, also the movie was just bad, but over all, it makes sense that Resistance leadership would be less than stellar, it was just Leia and Ackbar holding it together.

There's also this. She was incompetent, but Poe DESERVED to get shut down for trying to vault a superior like that.

the message they're sending to kids is that you should NEVER question women in authority. it's a a terrible message because it tells them to never question certain authority figures... if you read any dystopian novel you know how that turns out

Lel rekt

Sup Forums has no nonsense you goof.

> I do think there is a fundamental difference in how leadership is viewed between, if not the sexes, then the writers and their audience vs the rest of the goddamn world.

What gave you that idea? the way that the leaders of the rebellion look like they are dressed for a cocktail party and in no shape or form look as if they are prepared to fight to the bitter end with their lower ranking comrades?

You know they dun-goofed up when the resistence look more decadent than the First Order. Those guys at least have leaders that lead from the front and are ready to pull a gun if need be.

>but Poe DESERVED to get shut down for trying to vault a superior like that.
She's not his superior, merely a higher-ranking guerrilla because Leia was a moron who took what she could get; at that point the resistance was dead anyway and mutiny against its idiotic leadership was the only way to survive.

to be fair, Poe did get like 8 bombers destroyed and a lot of people killed in like the first 5 mins of the movie.

No personal accountability here? Poe muted himself, all those bombers and the rest of his squadron made their own choices. And honestly I'm not really convinced at how those bombers could deliver a payload to anything that wasn't already dead and still survive.

Reminder that anyone who doesn't like TLJ is a sexist man baby

>pol has no nonsense
>literally praises the biggest kikesupporter alive
try again faggot

Poe was teaching her to suck eggs because he didn't respect her. He should have been put in line.

>you're fighting against a multibillion dollar goverment that has a vastly superior military infrastructure
>you're going to piss away one of your best pilots because you want to feel in charge

How the fuck was she even in charge of anything? That's like the Admiral of the Battlestar Galactica reliving Starbuck of her duties because you want to feel in charge

>umm, sweetie...

femanon’s asshole status: HYPERSACE RAMMED/10

>IT WAS HER TURN!!!!

Poe was mansplaining

>She's not his superior, merely a higher-ranking guerrilla
So...his superior.

Man you got fucking destroyed. What SJW website are you from? Don't lie, the only other option is that you come here because you like getting fucked.

GOTEM

FUCKING REKT