I have around 1,700 episodes of late night with conan o brien on my hard drive...

I have around 1,700 episodes of late night with conan o brien on my hard drive. i really liked the show but didnt start watching until like 2006

how dumb would it be to spend 2018 watching these old episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!EptEAK4b!nw4OO5EWtXh4MDR1UtI1SA
mega.nz/#!iQkgQLrL!ER-t6vYznFGryrm-hoqYQZAzkC18H8lvq4E1tLySsW4
mega.nz/#!iQlU2RDJ!C0_6qA0FboyfzQFuItwPN-bp3PyZ_v0_Eb_lbvHFw5Q
mega.nz/#!rMV1CQRD!D93dV08naHKMdQuT9c0acFKAwR3ZxVjiCRYCeQv0VCE
mega.nz/#!2d8lXKCL!peRTpF_7NurgVStAaVW9LAFfrBVabM55fccA8UQ5EiQ
mega.nz/#!3F9xSILa!1Zn5P98dviIbDKaNquVP3-nbDEv3E-ZPt8igNxhm8s0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do whatever makes you happy bro.

where did you get them?

this

myspleen

lemme get a hell yeah

not dumb at all
post all lewd panty upskirt shots mmmm

Watch the episodes that came out during the writer's strike. Unlike other late night hosts, Conan flourishes without dime a dozen writers holding him back.

>dime a dozen
The expression is “diamond dozen”.

if you find a slipnuts sketch upload it to youtube

I thought it was “Die man does him”???

You should watch all of them and upload anything that's good to youtube

absolutely not

Conan is a Harvard graduate, and was one of the Simpsons writers back when it was GOAT, so obviously he doesn't really need a writing staff.

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes etc. etc.

It's dye not die, idiot.

A normie spends more time on social media than a couple of good old Conan's per day.

Same with some of us here on Sup Forums. So don't worry.

This seems like an insane thing to do. So much of the humor seems like it would be based on topical subject matter. Of all the massive amounts of entertainment available, why choose this show?

i would love to watch old conan again. You are a lucky man.

watch the ones from 95 to 98. watch letterman from late 85 to 1990. pure kino ahead.

i wouldnt watch any interviews or monologues, just comedy skits

That seems more reasonable. I give my blessing to your insane quest.

how much of your hard drive space is conan

You could just watch his monologue, first comedy skit and then the second comedy skit after the first guess. Actually you could skip the monologue aswell because it might be hard to follow some of the jokes since they usually reference current day events.

god i hated that 2nd comedy skit. Having to keep watching just to wait for it instead of sleeping drove me nuts.

Upload the Norm Macdonald interviews.
The ones on YouTube are crap.
God I miss 90s Conan.

Late 90s/Early 00s Conan is best Conan.

IN THE YEARRRRRR TWOOOOO THOUUUSSANNNNNNNDDD

IN THE YEARRRR TWOOO THOUSSSANNNNDD

i plan to skip the boring topical monologues and probably most guest interviews as well as watching it at 1.3-1.5x speed

It's not stupid if you enjoy it. I'm literally watching christmas episodes of Craig Ferguson from 2012 right now.

STREAM IT PLS

there were only 2 or 3 weren't there?

This thread / comment gave me a weird deja vu. A very kind user uploaded a folder of the writers strike episodes a while back. I'm not going to post the actual link but it's still alive and easily sourceable for anyone who might be interested.

kek

Upload the first slipknot performance.
Can’t find that kino anywhere.

I certainly wouldn't judge you. I have every episode of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (798 GB) and The Colbert Report (508 GB) on my PC.

Why the fuck did you download 1700 episodes before deciding if you want to watch it or not?

Oh fuck, please upload these.

is me, I need the writers strike episodes of Conan because it crossed over with TDS and TCR.

"doubles" you say?

Not him but I've tried uploading old Conan shit. YouTube's content review aggregator immediately blocks it for NBC copyright.

Most of his remote films will still be funny, but the monologue will be too topical and has always been Conan's weak point even at the height of his funny.
I really loved Late Night as a kid, for a solid 10 years.
>be 9
>struggle to stay awake through Leno
>Conan comes on
>all's right with the world

Late night shows are obsolete

Thanks holy shit, just found the mega link.

collection completed

Hey I was just thinking of that thread too. I never did get around to watching them, but the clips people were posting were pretty good

He only wrote 3 episodes user. Granted 2 of them were very good episodes.

You should watch every episode and create a 1 minute youtube poop video for each one making him look like an idiot.

came here to post this lol, I was in that thread.

Here are the links
Writers strike zip: mega.nz/#F!EptEAK4b!nw4OO5EWtXh4MDR1UtI1SA

Satalite tv channel: mega.nz/#!iQkgQLrL!ER-t6vYznFGryrm-hoqYQZAzkC18H8lvq4E1tLySsW4

Remotes: mega.nz/#!iQlU2RDJ!C0_6qA0FboyfzQFuItwPN-bp3PyZ_v0_Eb_lbvHFw5Q

Comedy bits: mega.nz/#!rMV1CQRD!D93dV08naHKMdQuT9c0acFKAwR3ZxVjiCRYCeQv0VCE

Character bits: mega.nz/#!2d8lXKCL!peRTpF_7NurgVStAaVW9LAFfrBVabM55fccA8UQ5EiQ

Celebrity bits: mega.nz/#!3F9xSILa!1Zn5P98dviIbDKaNquVP3-nbDEv3E-ZPt8igNxhm8s0

Can i get an invite?

[email protected]

i would watch only 1 of every 2 weeks worth of episodes. the guy is funny but man on a daily basis he get repetitive and tons of boring guests

no its not, you retard.
its a dime a dozen. as in you get 12 for 10cents

Conan is GOAT but Craig Ferguson wasn't far off.

It's "dye mandate zen" you retard.

better than the shit on late night now

>ivy league education having any impact with comedy

lol

if anything i'd say it'd hurt