All of the hot Latina YouTubers who hate this movie are part of a racist Russian conspiracy, too

All of the hot Latina YouTubers who hate this movie are part of a racist Russian conspiracy, too.

Fuck it. The hundreds of YouTube videos criticizing this movie are god damn spam accounts. The conspiracy is so complex that only a spy master like Putin can design the whole thing.

If you aren't with me then you are racist!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccb2HdZ293Q
youtu.be/ccb2HdZ293Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cjq8bNGHIUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fxw7Q0QJ4wM
youtube.com/watch?v=F24byGT3rlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've also noticed a large amount of hot latina girls that love Star Wars and hated TLJ. Once again white women BTFO.

What do Latina girls assholes smell like?

assholes

And it really is only white women who parade the new movie as some kind of multiracial womyn strong flick.

Way to choose empowerment for the rest of us, right?

marinade

I want a qt brownie who will rant about SW to me. I'll pretend to listen as I think about fucking that puss.

Wow. Dejah Thoris lives.

corn oil and diarehea

Chorizo

youtube.com/watch?v=ccb2HdZ293Q

Is marrying a latina the ultimate redpill? Should we follow in the steps of the goose

I want serious answers. I'm so fucking horny and I want to know of the smell that I am missing out on, the taste. What does anal feel like?

It can be but you need to make sure you get a good and proper upper class catholic girl. Skip Mexico

the thing with latina girls is they hit sexual maturity by like age 14 and are hot as hell until about 22, then they start to look like the cleaning lady

Just what this board needs, another fucking Star Wars thread.

aguascaliente is full of them
and theyre usually not shit brown

Yeah, a lot of them are safe but exotic.
There are some exceptions
t. gringo with 29 fit as fuck columbian conservative

Hey...yeah i subbed to her a week ago. Shes fucking tasty.

>It was the RUSSIANS!
>It was the ALT-RIGHT!
>It was the RACISTS!
>It was WHITE MEN!
>It was MISOGYNISTS!
>It was ANGRY NERDS!
>It was TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>It was PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGE!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was REDDIT!
>It was WEEABOOS!
>It was PREQUEL DEFENDERS!
>It was DISNEY HATERS!
>It was REY HATERS!
>It was ROSE HATERS!
>It was HOLDO HATERS!
>"People hated Empire back then, too!"
>"Dividing the fanbase was intentional!"
>"It did something DIFFERENT!!!"
>"I love how it subverted expectations!"
>"It made me rethink my views on life!"
>"It emphasized muh diversity/inclusiveness/feminist quota!"
>"It was an 'intellectual' film!"
>"It made some people uncomfortable. GOOD!"
>"lulz it's just a movie turn your brain off!"
This is the most damage controlled Star Wars movie I've seen since any of the Prequels. The Disney shills are in desperation mode, and it's hilarious what lengths they'll go to. I haven't seen this much shilling since Hillary's failed campaign.
No amount of self-reassurance will EVER "fix" this movie. It was a complete abomination, and the defenders know that deep down in their hearts.
Disney's nuWars was made to pander to SJWs, and it is this very pandering that will ultimately destroy the franchise at some point in the near future. Deal with it.

You couldn't post this on t_d?

stop posting

> mfw white liberals and kikes out-jew themselves

i liked it mostly because i felt like it corrected a lot of the mistakes TFA made.
Some people might say the non answers we got about Snoke and Rey were stupid, but i loved how anticlimactic it was because i felt those questions were fucking stupid in the first place.
Snoke should not have existed so thank fucking god he died, and it would be pants on head retarded to have Rey be related to another character so it was pointless for JJ to tease that, and a good thing that it amounted to nothing.

That’s literally all women user

youtu.be/ccb2HdZ293Q

Tell her how much you want to smell her culo.

Just go to mexican club and get you some pussy user. You have to assertive and macho to these women they’ll ignore you if they think your a soyboy

Not enough ass

4/10

Here we go again for the 5th time, first it was witches, then it was communism, then it was a underground tunnel conspiracy, then rape, now its the russians, i wonder what form it will take next?

lol you'd probably get robbed and/or killed by Cartel members the moment you step in the door.

Even CGPGrey hates it and says it killed SW for him.
youtube.com/watch?v=cjq8bNGHIUQ

Ummmm excuse me, I believe the word is Latinx

>Star Wars (SDI) defeats Russia in the 80s
>Russia defeats Star Wars (Disney) in the 2010s
poetry

>Is marrying a latina the ultimate redpill?
No.

My ex would take me to them every weekend and shit was cray. Theirs always fights everyone is drunk and we wouldn’t leave till 3am.

You forgot to say sweety.

mexican parties are kino and the easiest place to get laid.
>tfw all the whores dancing in the middle
LEL

>You couldn't post this on t_d?

nice argument

She sees ghosts and shit. She may be able to read our desires. Oh no. She may be in my head right now.

This, so much this.

All the best relationships I've had were with latinas. I dunno why, they're just less neurotic than white girls

>Tfw I live in Latinaland and the vast majority look like this.

And if they don't they're just terminally retarded. I only know a handful with respectable IQs. And before you think I'm going full Sup Forums I'm of Greco-Spanish descent myself and holy hell are my people an embarrassment.

>latina
thats an asian breed my man

just look at the picture
>the lipstick
>the nails
>the lettering on her sweater
>brown
don't even need to watch the video, she's latina

I want a spooky gf

>look up last Jedi rants
>it's mostly brown people/women

your movie sucked swfags, just admit this

I only dated a couple. I hooked up with a Philipino which I guess is like Asian Spanish and I fucked a Puerto Rican. Both were insane but probably the best lovers I ever had.

Well first off most latinas hate the thought of anal unless you’re married. So if you nab one at the club don’t push it.
Theres like multiple steps you have to take before doing anal unless she’s regularly used to it. By the time you’ve rimmed her, worked up to three fingers in and/or used a toy, lubricate and slowly pop the tip in. The first knee jerk reaction is pain and that’s where 50% of the chicks refuse to do it. If she’s cool with it you proceed from there.

Are Latina's cool with getting their ass eaten at early stages?

I have only fucked white and japanese girls as a black guy

I want to marry a latina one day. So far I havent been with one but all my female friends are latinas and they all seem chill as fuck and not crazy while being loyal to their husbands

This is the best non-Sheev Star Wars based thread that Sup Forums has seen in years.

What about hapas?

tell me about the japanese why are they considered honorable

does Sup Forums like this girl?

Like how early? Ive eaten Latina ass ranging from 19-22. Only messed with a 29 year old one and she was pretty vanilla about it.

Nigga I don't know all that all I know about Japan is anime and pussy.

When I went to Japan I just aggressively hit on women because I didn''t fear rejection in moon languages or from girls I would never see again and most of them loved me

>chill as fuck and not crazy
The main reason why I as a white autist only end up fucking latinas

This is how I like my chinks

I have no success getting them

It's easy for me to get white girls or asians but Latinas always ignore me in favor of other hispanic dudes

They are also incredibly easier to pickup than any other race if you’re in Cali. They flock to white cock.

Early stages of relationship I man.

>racemixing at all
>redpill

Assuming you want Asians that aren’t Americanized good luck as that culture barrier and how they perceive us is pretty hard to get through.

>tfw Russians are hacking our latinas

youtube.com/watch?v=fxw7Q0QJ4wM

>tfw no latin gf

Ha honestly I would assert your interest in it and tell her that you’ve done it before and it’s great, and she’ll be prone to doing it. If you ask her cold turkey any point in the relationship to do it, it probably won’t pan out how you would like.

It actually might be a race thing my dude. For what it's worth I've never had luck with asians

Illinois but I imagine it's the same for any place with a decent population of them

But NA white women are the worst.

I dated a mexican girl last year who ghosted me after she found out I was half black and not mexican like she assumed when she met me

But white girls and asians dont mind me at all.

Sadly I only really have a thing for hispanic girls because of where I grew up

Cali? Avoid southern Cali girls. If her brother or cousins find out she’s dating even half black person you gonna get your wig split. Go up northern Cali were the Hispanics aren’t racists

No I am in Illinois too

Jesus christ dude that's a bummer. I don't know if they're raised that way or what but latinas seem to have some racial hierarchy they feel the need to climb up on.

MY DUDE. What county? (McLean here)

seriously
chamoy

Man, you're missing a lot.
Latinas have a great juicy ass. It tastes like heaven

Kermode disagrees
youtube.com/watch?v=F24byGT3rlI

My mother is over 50 and she's hot af so I'm not sure we're your getting that. It depends on the level of European admixture. Mostly Euro like my mother and Selma Hayak have loooong shelf lives.

is this forearm kino?

non whites can't understand this kino
but muh luke aint heroic after shit happened and years and years of time muhfugga

he died though

my dick needs more!

>tfw no strong latina gf

>loves communism
>hates Russia and it's ex KGB president
>believes whatever his capitalist overlords tell him to believe
So this is the power of the modern democrat.

their pussies smell like refried beans and tuna and their assholes smell like the smell of cooking menudo

t. white Texan guy that's fucked more beaner puss than white puss in his life

While the subversion of expectations was good in both cases the issue of the movie isn't that it shits in TFA, shit for that matter The Empire Strikes Back was also a subversion of expectations by having the rebels been beat down to a pulp while everyone was expecting a triumphant movie that would carry the momentum of the rebel victory in a New Hope.

The issue with TLJ is how little it does with the thing they got right, Kylo is by far the best character of both movies, even if he acts like an emo teenager, but the movie does little to actually do something with his character arc, we see him doubt and even shift positions only for him to stay on the same place he was at the start of the movie only this time without Snoke. Rey is another can of worms, lets just say that the movie preaches that she isn't special that she is just a nobody with a nobody of a family etc etc only to then have her been special in almost everything, shit you have her being tempted by the dark side of the force and never explore the issue again in the movie. And don't get me started on how they butchered Luke.

I could go on and on but the fact that TLJ shit on TFA is not even the start of its problems.

Can confirm, married to Korean woman, it's tough but we're Ironing it out.

You can be dominant though, and put your foot down and keep them in line though, but expect them to put up a fight about a lot of things.

One thing that's much better though (had a lot of white girlfriends) is that they're undeniable in love and really are committed to making it. work. So the pay off is worth it.

Putin is going too far this time.

I agree that it was okay for the movie to shit on the stupid ass box of mysteries JJ Abrams wanted to do, but they should at least come to a reasonable conclusion later I think.

>columbian

Why you say it like that? Do you have brain damage?

Tell me this isn't a real person

This is an asian girl though.

>how do assholes smell like

Fucking gringos

None of those things touch on the real problems. They have made an utter bollox of three things at the very heart of Star Wars:

>How the Force works
>How Hyperspace works
>Luke's entire character

One of those was thanks in part to Abrams, the other two are entirely on Johnson's shoulders.

based

Yes because the lefts first response of "Well of course you'll say that, your a white male" doesn't work with her

Suprisingly the most triggering thing she said for the left, was simply that she wants to have children.

Dude just get fucking laid. It's really not that hard.

Kristin Kreuk is mah waifu

sam pls