Which one's better, Sup Forums?

Which one's better, Sup Forums?

I love both but Wander is a teeny bit better, it's just so dang wholesome and I love all the characters so much

Wander Over Yonder made me laugh harder than Gumball.

Gumball is the best cartoon ever so I will go with that

I can't compare the two on such broad terms.

I definitely like the unique piece of animated series that is Wander Over Yonder better, but you have to admit Gumball is just plain good television. Does everything it sets out to do and then some.

it's not really fair to compare them; they're both very different but both are still great shows

except one is still cancelled forever :(

Both are great but I have to put my money om Gumball.

Oddly enough, Gumball's fast paced and cynical humor feels like the sort of thing Craig would've made.

Especially hard when you realize how both the creators were massive fans of each other's show and took inspiration from it.

>Wander is still dead

Seconded for Gumball being the best cartoon ever. It's not my favorite out of all cartoons ever, but it is the best.

Wander had two amazing seasons

Gumball had one great season, one good season, and three shit seasons

Easily Wander.
But Gumball isn't bad.

>cancelled
*finished, and its closure was done very well. Didn't feel abrupt or forced.

>Gumball is the best cartoon ever
What a shitty bait. Gumball was a shit ton of defects and most of its episodes are unfunny and generic

I preferred Wander

*has a shit ton

I enjoyed Wander a lot more, but Gumball has more sheer content to judge

I adore WoY and am so sad it's over...

It was cancelled, they planned a 3rd season which was close to being approved. There are even a few references to it in season 2. Luckily they had enough time to write a pretty decent conclusion though.

I'm not baiting, I think Gumball is the strongest cartoon hitherto and that it embodies every a good cartoon should be, on the basis of what came before. It is a paragon.

Are you the user making all of these "gumball is the best cartoon evar" threads?

Yes. It's the same shitposter who make "Gumball is the most underrated show ever made" and "Why no one talks about this show" threads. It's a fucking retard

gumball. wander as good but gumball was funnier to me (seasons 1-3)

Obvious b8, but made me scrunch me face in disgust nonetheless.

It's not a bait. The fag actually believes that

why can't two shows just both be good?

Wander was better for Lord Hater

I like Wander much better, but in terms of visual/character design Gumball is far superior

>in terms of visual/character design
Gumball has WAY better character design

I mean Wander.

stopped watching gumball sometime around "the shell," felt that there was a real loss of focus. so i'd have to go with wander

tfw i will never have a peanutty waifu

> I have to rank things
you underage piece of shit

>"Gumball
>makes Simpsons and SpongeBob look bad by comparison"

well that's the 8th meanest thing that's ever been said to me on Sup Forums

One is now the pinnacle of snark with heart the other is pure of heart with some looney tunes dna.

Both are worth all the love they can get and I personally would sic Nicole on whoever cancelled WoY.

Spongebob was always bad unless you're a stoner, and The Simpsons will forever live with having shit themselves and fallen to the ground rolling around in their own feces and screaming inarticulately for over a decade.

I 'prefer' Wander over Yonder

there's your answer

Gumball. Its probably not fair since I've only seen the pilot when it first came out. Looking at all these posts, I can't imagine it being that good. But again, probably not fair to judge the entire show over just the pilot

>Spongebob was always bad unless you're a stoner

Wander. Gumball has always lacked direction.

>Gumball
>A lovable MC
If by lovable you mean love to hate, then sure.

I like Gumball a lot more, but both are great shows.

> (OP)
>Wander Over Yonder made me laugh
You might wanna have that autism checked

WOY by far

Wander for me, it's not even close.

Gumball excels in keeping itself genuinely current and fresh, which is so refreshing and rare, but Wander was virtually timeless. It's close, but I'll give it to Gumball for making me laugh much, much more than Wander does and for playing around a lot more with expectations in general. I also appreciate that they have and pull off a very unique collage-style art direction.